[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was just walking across the street on my way to work when I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

I was just walking across the street on my way to work when I see this.
It wasn't there yesterday and I have no idea who put it there.
I'm scared guys.
>>
>>18018018
don't fucking walk that way any more
something bad will happen there
go fucking around it on the other side of the street or better yet around the block
>>
>>18018028
What is this thing ? It looks like it's just a doll but I'm still not touching it.
>>
>>18018033
it's just a fucking doll you autists
>>
>>18018033
somebody will loose right leg at that location
it's a warrning
>>
>>18018018
>>18018028
>>18018033
>>18018036
>>18018043
all of you guys are fucked up with your comments
can't you see that the redhead lost right leg and is leaning against the sign because can not walk any more
OP stop making fun.
Go and look for fucking leg and don't make sensation out of it,it's cruel to make fun of tragedy.
Fuck people be little more sensitive.
>>
FAKE AND GAY

this is in brasil, and you are not from it
>>
>>18018018
>not stealing the corpse, murdering someone, putting his body in the costume and putting the doll back to spook the prankster who put it there in the first place.
>>
>>18018089
how can you say that
what proof do you have that OP is not from Brazil
crazy talk
>>
What is it holding in it's hand? Does is have a horse leg? What he kcuf¿
>>
why has this thread been done before, and an answer "fake and gay, this is in brazil" been posted before.
>>
Provavelmente eles matam policiais aí. Ou algo assim.
>>
>>18018089
I regularly lurk boards with flags and you'd be surprised at the number of posters from Brazil. Lot of continental Euros as well (French, German etc).
>>
>>18018089
anon answer this please>>18018100
>>
Probably vegans
>>
>>18018018
Nice facebook filename :(
>>
>>18020990
Porra, agora vc falou algo que faz sentido e que da medo (e revolta, pra quem nao eh bandido)
Por isso que sempre achei que se deve temer os vivos e nao os mortos...
>>
Take the doll home.
>>
>>18022987
you pervert you
>>
malhacao de Judas fora de hora?
>>
shitty viral marketing for that lame clown movie again?

Like really? clowns are scary? are we 3 again?
>>
Government spies
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 1040x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 1040x819px
>>18018018
>>
>>18018018
Take a 12 gauge and blast that son uva bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1038x793px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1038x793px
>>18023610
Missing a leg counts as sick, I guess.
>>
>>18023152
Mas de palhaço?Nunca vi. Mas pode ser, ou algo parecido.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.