/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel that the outcome of the future is so incomprehensible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: enlightened.jpg (77KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.jpg
77KB, 483x500px
Does anyone else feel that the outcome of the future is so incomprehensible that reality might end soon?
>>
>>18017237
what do you mean? not being a dick but why would something being incomprehensible mean an end to reality? Everything we know was incomprehensible at one point to our ancestors
>>
>>18017237
Its hard to put into words but i have felt the same way.
>>
>>18017242
It's very hard for me to put correctly into words, but it feels like my perception of reality is growing stronger every day, and because I'm somewhat paranoid I come to the conclusion that my reality is coming to an end soon.
>>
>>18017251
I got you. What would be the worst that could happen if your reality came to an end? i.e. what is it you are scared of happening?
>>
>>18017256
I'm very very afraid of change in general. The worst that could happen is that I could die, as that could be something that impairs perception of reality, but I really doubt that's the only thing that could end perception of reality.
>>
>>18017262
Have you ever been tested for autism?
>>
>>18017265
No, why? Was that meant to be some sort of snarky comment?
>>
>>18017262
I hate to tell you my friend, but whether sooner or later, you are going to die. Instead of worrying about your perception changing, why not deal with your perceptions as they are now? You've gotta take a step back and enjoy life. I'll pose it to you this way; if you are worried, and it happens, you'll be right, but still screwed. If you don't worry, and it happens, then you'll have lived worry free and happy. If it doesn't happen, which is most likely, then you can either waste time worrying or spend time pursuing things you love with people you like.
>>
>>18017274
Maybe you should.
>>
>>18017237

There is no reality but reality
The same one you wake up every morning
>>
>future
Our past impregnates our future to give birth to our present, there is only now.
>>
things are stupid rn in many ways but reality is a lot larger than just the bullshit that's on earth tv

things are stupid because people are stupid. there's more to life than human beings. people aren't the pinnacle of existence like most of them seem to believe. the universe has been around for much longer than we have and it will still be here long after we are gone
>>
>>18017262
>The worst that could happen is that i could die

If thats the worst, consider yourself lucky
>>
>>18017237
wew lad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.