[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay boys, how fucked am I I was touring a very old abby in rural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 20160811_151036.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160811_151036.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Okay boys, how fucked am I
I was touring a very old abby in rural Belgium today, these ruins are just a hair shy of a thousand years old. I'd been there for a couple of hours, and taken almost 200 pictures when I can to an extended underground section of connected rooms. While I was taking the attached picture, a shadow ran across my photo screen, starting from that deep shadow on the floor, and ran up the wall across from me. It stayed there for a second, and I shit bricks, thinking there was somebody behind me whose shadow the camara picked up. I spun ar I und, but I was still alone in there. I booked it the fuck outta there after that, but I've had the feeling that something attached itself to me ever since.
What the hell did I fucking see?
>>
Isn't this from GoT?
>>
You're gonna get possesed OP.
>>
>>18015148
It's an abby about a few hours outside of Brussels
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 625x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 625x464px
14And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying, 15Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. 16And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him. 17Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. 18And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

19Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 21Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
>>
>>18015167
Ayy lmao
>>
File: jesus_popcorn.gif (192KB, 239x300px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_popcorn.gif
192KB, 239x300px
>>18015167
>>
Quelle abbaye?
>>
>>18015518
Villiers la ville
>>
>>18015105
I think the devil attached his genitalia to your anus
>>
>>18015105
Rip dude
>>
Ahoy belgian matey
>>
>>18015816
Where is the love? Why 4chan so cynical ironic etc?
>>
>>18016271
Summer.
>>
Has anything strange been happening around you household?
>>
>>18015167
thanks anon
>>
>>18015795
>Villiers la ville

About 3 hours from me. Might check it out.
>>
>>18016592
Update
I woke up in my small appartment last night at 2:15, and couldn't figure out what woke me up. However, from the second I opened my eyes, I was filled with an absurd feeling of dread. I remained awake for almost two hours, petrified, listening in the dark. Everytime I almost dozed off, something imperceptible jolted me awake, starting the cycle all over again
I last remember looking at the clock at about 4:55 AM
I'm jumping at every shadow now
Convinced something followed me home
>>
>>18017146
Better start setting up wards and start a banishing spell lmao also cleanse ur house and urself for good measure
>>
>>18017165
Any advise on the best way to do that?
>>
>>18017167
Start by putting a wooden bowl of coarse salt next to your bed.
>>
>>18015105
You should have gone to a populated place like a shopping mall or something you dumb bitch, I bet it followed you home right now

we call it pagpag and we usually do it at my country when visiting a place thats haunted
>>
>>18017193
I did stop at a carrefour on the way home...
>>
OP, I hate to have to say this, but it sounds like you have stumbled into a classic case of the spooks. You'll probably be spooked for another 12-24 hours. It's imperative that you are careful during this time. People have been known to die from natural causes, even when they don't even have the spooks!
>>
File: 20160811_135409.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160811_135409.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
All I know is I wouldn't go into those tunnels again if you paid me
>>
>>18017146
Easy solution, but also hardest, I explain:
The same way you have convinced yourself that something is with you, convince yourserlf that you can make it go away. Just sit and meditate to convince yourself that you can do it. And when you feel like it, speak it out loud with confidence.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.