[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/, how do I become an alien hunter? What gear do I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: burger_hunter.jpg (103KB, 626x350px) Image search: [Google]
burger_hunter.jpg
103KB, 626x350px
Hi /x/, how do I become an alien hunter?

What gear do I need and how do I lure them?

I really hate aliens and my passion is to wipe out every alien that tries to come on our planet.
>>
Move to somwhere in Europe like Hungary or some shit, they don't care if you hunt aliens, especially illegal aliens. Just be sneaky about it.
>>
>>18013732
thermal gear and a shitload of fire power

pro mode to get them out of small caves: tear gas and taser
>>
it sounds like you have what it takes what with your consulting /x/ about this BEFORE you decide to start hunting. job speed, anon.
>>
Take DMT and before the trip starts make sure there is a loaded gun in your hands
>>
>>18013732
>I really hate aliens and my passion is to wipe out every alien that tries to come on our planet.

Why?
>>
>>18013952
>come on our planet

Obviously, a Grey jacked off over the side of his flying saucer, and OP was underneath, and got fluorescent glowing alien spooge in his hair
>>
>>18013732

Jesus christ how is that fucking saucer still breathing
>>
>>18014145
kek
>>
>>18013732

BUILD WALL
>>
>>18013952
Because they just come to our planet to take our people for experiments and reproduction. They don't want to contribute anything to our society.

The only good alien is a dead alien and I hope to make a lot of good aliens.
>>
>>18014634

And we'll make THEM pay for it!
>>
Never change /x
>>
>>18014935
I sure u did lot of LSD bOai
>>
Xenophobe
>>
>>18013732
>Buy rifle
>drive to mexican border
>kill alien
>>
>>18013732
put a bomb into ur asshole and tell them, that u r ready to be thier test subject.When they take u to their ship, just detonate ur asshole and save our weekends
>>
>>18015686
So what IS the official stance of Islam on UFOs?
>>
>>18013732
Create a lure of easily impregnable asian women for the aliens to abduct. Lace every pussy with tier 3 anthrax and claim your alien dick trophy.
>>
>>18013732
Listen kid. You don't know aliens like I do. When I was three I was probed and banged for 10 nights by dirty smelly alien scum. I then fucked each and every one of them back.

Get off the computer and get fucked, kid.
>>
>>18015714
Lace your asshole with tier-3 anthrax
>>
>>18015718
That's some shit that the aliens say. What are you doing here, border bandit?
>>
>>18015714
That's why I want to kill all fucking aliens and I don't believe you fucked them back.
I believe you told yourself you did to hide your shame but there's nothing to be ashamed of.

I want to be ready so if these assholes try anything like that with my family I can shoot them dead right there.
>>
>>18013732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv9G3I1FkuI
>>18015704
you mean the Djinn?
>>
>>18015721
big black asses
>>
>>18015726
You won't be able to fuck them before they grab hold of your delicious human asshole and take you and your family for a spin. The only thing you can do, which is what my position was, is take out your 10 inch shmeat and fuck 'em back.

>>18015728
Clown-car lookin ass
>>
>>18015736
Alien schmeat ulcers :c(
>>
File: rifle knight.jpg (385KB, 1478x1896px) Image search: [Google]
rifle knight.jpg
385KB, 1478x1896px
>>18013933
this desu senpai
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.