[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was young, we lived in a house built by my great grandfather.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: received_10153693701791630.gif (679KB, 499x290px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153693701791630.gif
679KB, 499x290px
When I was young, we lived in a house built by my great grandfather. After my aunt and her children moved out, we moved in. I've stayed a couple of nights before hand and have always heard the crazy stories my cousins told me, anywhere from shadows to full apparitions. To continue on with my personal experiences that I can not explain, I first started to feel a presents day or night, to the extent of even sleep paralysis. After a while I remember having a pool table in the basement, never liked going down there but every once in a while we kids would play a few rounds, we noticed that every time we took care of pool stuff, later that day or night it would be all over the floor and even once I remembered it being set back up as if someone or something was about to play. Continue?
>>
>>18011525
>Continue?

Protip: Either finish the story or don't. Don't come here expecting people to beg you to finish your stupid story.
>>
Op here...

Besides the pool incident, we would have brown outs (the sudden dimming of lights). But it only happen in one room at a time. My first experience with the shadows was simply terrifying. I was about 8 maybe 9 years of age and my siblings and a couple friends were playing hide and seek in the dark, the first time I saw it, I was hiding in my closet which was just an inlay in the wall with shelving, I hid on the bottom just past my cloths. I got real good at holding my breathe and keeping it so calm I can hear my blood course through my vains. As I peered up to see if my eyes adjusted to the lack of light, I stared off and could hear my heart beating like a drum next to my ear. That's when I saw it...
>>
It was a dark shadow figure, standing just in my doorway, too tall to be my dad or mother, definitely taller than my friends or siblings. The shape looked humanish, but the head looked way too weird, like sharp points all around it. I could feel it looking at me and I was so scared stiff I couldn't move an inch, let alone say anything, I ducked my head back into the shelf and tried so hard to not make a sound hoping that whatever it was didn't see me. I dared to pier out again, and it was gone, I started crying and my friend came in and turned on the light, I was a shaking mess, noone else saw what I did that night. This was not the last of what happened in this house.
>>
It seemed everytime I would talk about what I saw to anyone, something would break in the house, or a loud crashing sound, mostly coming from the basement. After a while my cousins whom previously lived there also confirmed my sightings and told me others that I haven't witnessed yet. They told me of the shadow that would at 1pm and 3am would cross out of the closet in one room go to the hallway and enter the other rooms closet. My parent took both these rooms and knocked down the wall to make a large master bedroom. After my parents for divorced I ended up getting the big bedroom while my father took the bedroom next to the den downstairs. And sure enough like clockwork the shadow would cross back and forth where the closets were once located and fade into nothing like on a loop, it never interacted with anything but I did notice that in that room no other shadows or weird things happened, not even brown outs, or that large shadow I once saw. The thing of it is, you would always feel more anger, more sadness and a despair, every time you'd go next to the basement. After a while of all these events and crazy sightings from members of the family are all memories now we try to forget, after my father sold the house, a veterinarian next door to us bought the place and bulldozed it to the ground. I can't help thinking that whatever was down there, I'd either free or trapped and getting worse.
>>
These are some of the best threads on /x/
>>
>>18011695
I agree, personal accounts make the best stories to tell of the paranormal.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.