[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about a thread about things which are commenly belevied to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: 1470709286848.jpg (938KB, 1530x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1470709286848.jpg
938KB, 1530x2048px
How about a thread about things which are commenly belevied to be real, but are actually fake?

The Moon landing for example. A conspiracy to make america look good but it was all done in a film set.
>>
File: OPs_house.jpg (33KB, 406x402px) Image search: [Google]
OPs_house.jpg
33KB, 406x402px
>>18011439
>hurr durr moon landing is fake
This thread had a good basis until you started faggin it up OP
>>
>>18011451
ok forget that one, i was just trying to get the ball rolling!
>>
File: ItWasAlwaysTooLate.jpg (65KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ItWasAlwaysTooLate.jpg
65KB, 480x270px
>>18011454
>>
>>18011439
>fake moon landing
>sole purpose to make USA's dick look bigger

you cracked the code OP
>>
File: Algorithmic-Trading.jpg (790KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Algorithmic-Trading.jpg
790KB, 1280x720px
The stock market; "high frequency" and "algorithmic" trading. They are really just cover for the mass insider trading driven by espionage and rich people incestuously tipping each other off.
>>
>>18011470
that's not even a conspiracy that's just obvious if you are even a little bit woke! good post though
>>
>>18011470
Yeah seems pretty likely
>>
inb4 the holocaust
>>
I'm not entirely convinced Sandy Hook happened.
>>
I'm staring to think the anti-vax campaign is a really subtle way to cull an undesirable (dumb) portion of the population.
>>
>>18011489
I feel the same way about the fat acceptance/HAES movement.
>>
>>18011439

Kurt Cobain's suicide.

He was going to divorce Courtney and remove her from his will. She signed a pre-nup before they married and would have been left with nothing.

Then, according to the official story, he took a 3x lethal dose for a heroin addict, wrote a suicide note, cleaned up and put away his heroin kit, then killed himself with a shotgun that magically rolled 180 degrees and expelled a shotgun shell on the opposite side of the room from where it should have landed.

Good thing for Courney Love, who became the sole proprietor of an estate worth over a billion dollars in future royalties.
>>
>>18011495
What if he's not dead
>>
>>18011484
it was completely faked
>>
>>18011489
It didnt
>>
The holocoaster
>>
File: 6millionHoles_in_Holyhoax_Story.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
6millionHoles_in_Holyhoax_Story.png
186KB, 853x1432px
>>18011572

This. Get woke to the hoax
>>
>>18011535

What if El Duce faked his death two days after this interiew?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g
>>
>>18011465

I would be inclined to agree, except the space program was all thanks to German scientists. They can do anything.
>>
File: 1373749933553.jpg (40KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1373749933553.jpg
40KB, 460x500px
>>
>>18011588
German scientists generally sucked, but they had a few good rocket engineers.

And if the moon landing had been faked, the Russians would have known and exposed it.
>>
>>18011605
Well why don't you make one more interesting you autistic sperg.
>>
>>18011607
>German scientists generally sucked.

Ugh, sure. That's why they invented things like night vision, computers, chemistry, and calculus. Not to mention the jet engine, the atomic bomb (though they intentionally sabotaged their efforts because it frightened them. Source: "The Virus House"), etc.
>>
>>18011607
>German scientists generally sucked, but they had a few good rocket engineers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip#Key_figures

>And if the moon landing had been faked, the Russians would have known and exposed it.
Not really, an outside threat is more useful than exposing weakness. All you get with that is complacency that leads to decline.
>>
>>18011676
Right. Operation Paperclip was mostly about rounding up rocket engineers. One of the few fields where Germans had outperformed Americans.

>>18011625

We're talking mid 20th century here, anon. Nazi science program. Of course German over the course of history had great scientists.
>>
File: 1452723636924.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1452723636924.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>18011681

Holy shit, you're delusional.
>>
>>18011684
>found the wehraboo

Tell me where I'm wrong. The Nazis were anti-science and they gutted universities when they came to power. Nearly all of their scientists. fled to the U.S. or Britain.

They didn't invent nuclear bombs. They didn't invent computers. They didn't invent jet engines. They didn't invent liquid fueled rockets. What the Nazis did do is poor money into projects that they thought might help them win the war, like rockets and jet engines. So they were a little further along in those fields than the Americans, but not science over all. The idea of Nazi super science is a myth, like flat earth or a moon landing hoax.
>>
>>18011439
Moon landing is fake. All the "footage" is bullshit. Everything about history is a lie. I would say mainstream media could fit in your description too. All false flags, crisis actors, propaganda, divisive programming.
>>
>>18011470

Algorithm trading doesn't "cover" up anything. They use highly optimized and fast trades that are beyond the realms of human opinion and its tardy nature.
>>
File: ZGajM6w.jpg (46KB, 569x678px) Image search: [Google]
ZGajM6w.jpg
46KB, 569x678px
>>18011535
What if Harambe is still alive?
>>
>>18011495
This is the only theory in this thread with fucking legitimacy
>>
>>18011439
>ISIS-the government assisted in creating.

>Black lives matters- funded by Soros to cause more chaos that way weapon legislation along with restrictions on freedom of speech gets implemented. Think about the ninety-nine percent and how quickly that movement was squashed, because they cannot afford for that kind of unity that brings people together against the puppet masters.
>>
>>18012022
ISIS is funded by the United Nations, and even France who has had three terroristic attacks has openly supported the Islamic State

Sauce?
>http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-terrorists-r-us-the-islamic-state-big-lie-and-the-criminalization-of-the-united-nations/5404146
>>
>>18011607
gee, i wonder who might be behind this post?
>>
>>18013595
Somebody who's not a 17 year old neo nazi who spends too much time watching the History Channel?
>>
>>18011439
That one Japanese professor (Michio Kaku) tried to debunk the Moon conspiracy. For example, the argument about the flag appearing to be blowing around despite there being no wind, was actually made of tin foil and was just shaped like that.

Michio is usually pretty x-friendly (pushes knowledge about alien life and so on).
>>
File: 1456779236519.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1456779236519.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
>>18011439
hiroshima didn't happen huh?
>be me
>1945
>just woke up about to go to the subway to get to work
>walking to the subway
>hear loud whistling sound
>look up, see plane flying by far overhead and dark object getting closer
>panic
>object getting closer
>start running
>turn around just in time to see it hit the ground
>drop to the ground and cover my head
>hear loud thud but no explosion
>cautiously turn around
>bomb sitting on the ground
>the top flies off
>flag pops out
>look closer
>"BANG!" is written on the flag
>mfw
>>
>>18011489
Yeah with the unfortunate side effect of impacting babies too young to be vaccinated and introducing plagues back into society.
>>
>>18011491
I hope so! They do die constantly lol
>>
>>18011763
Is there any credibility to this?
>>
>>18011583
So what do you think happened to all of the documented Jews in Germany and axis occupied territories, then? Just took a long holiday and changed their names from Herschel to Henry?

>inb4 "le documents? What documents? #nojewsinEuropeever"
>>
>>18011439
>The Moon landing for example
being this retarded
>>
>>18011583
The holocaust happened but its not what people think it is.. holocaust literally translates to burnt offering. The holocaust was orchestrated by a satanic cult of Sabbatean Frankists as a sacrifice to satan. They have also created the political movement known as zionism to get all of the Jews back in Israel so that they can recreate another burnt offering to Satan.
>>
>>18011583
I feel like the person who made this picture knew his audience wasn't going to fact check
>>
>>18011625
A large part of calculus comes from Islamic culture from a few hundred year ago (oh shit can I say that on 4chan?), and computers are largely French and American in origin.

They do have great physicists and engineers though.
>>
>>18011495
And she managed to keep her mouth shut about it for 20 years, despite being Courtney Love.
I gotta be honest, man. That sounds pretty farfetched. I think Kurt snuffed himself.
>>
>>18015761
Israel?

The gist isn't that they were treated nicely, just not industrially mass murdered. Concentration Camps a real.
>>
>>18017396
You're thinking Algebra, and most of that was due to the pillaging of Western India (now known as Pakistan)
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.