[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Local oddities thread. In the Village where I grew up, this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

Local oddities thread.

In the Village where I grew up, this cat ( Pic related) has been at the same crossing for the last 12 years. It's a nice cat.

I first met him/her 11 or so years ago, when going for a long walk with my friend, it's one of the only things to do around here, so we would explore and fuck around on the moors until the sun started to go down, at which point we would head home.
On the first night we met this cat we had been with my friends older brother. Lets call my friend N, and his Brother Jay.
Jay Tells us that it's a missing cat and it's been a stray for at least a year and that no one really knows whom he belongs to, though he usually hangs out by the same area about a half kilometer away from my house.

We see the Cat every now and then during our time at primary school, we saw less of him when we were old enough to drink.

Not really spooky, but it looked at old when we first saw him, 11 years later I am back home from the summer and he is still there.

It's just one of the many little odd things that we have, Will list more. Feel free to contribute.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>>18008299

In the Village where I grew up we have 3 or 4 playgrounds, 3 of them were the stage for suicides and one of them an accidental suffocation of a child.

No one ever talks about these apart from those of us that were young when they happened in the early 2000's.
My Village is a somewhat up and coming area and talk of this would have detered families that planned to move into the new build areas.
No one leaves flowers, no one talks about it.
No new articles were ever published, you can only find evidence for it outside of the minds of locals at the local council office.
We are the central village of a whole bunch of smaller ones so we get our own council. This has always been that way, even before loads more people came. Before we barely had 1000 people living here, back in early 2000.
You'd think that would be common knowledge but it's not.
>>
I had a cat once but my mom was allergic so we gave it away
>>
>>18008324
Something closer to home.

There is an old Lady across the road from my house,
She doesn't live alone though i've only ever once seen the daughter she lives with.
The Daughter, my neighbours say, is very sick and I believe them, she was thin as a stick and could barely walk when the amulance brought her home a few years back.
It was early evening and I was sitting on the pattio with my brother drinking beer and smoking. We dared not ask if they needed help, she was so thin. Frightening, even for
highly mature 18 and 16 year old country lads.

That's the first and last time we saw her, It must be the only time she left her house in abour 6 years.
I am always polite and greet the older Lady from across the street because that's how I was raised.
She has a lot of trash bags that come out of her house though, just a very odd thing but I see her house every day and her every other day, but to have someone my age in a place as small as this that i've only ever seen once is a very strange thing to me.
>>
>>18008367
I need to run to the store quickly for some smokes but let me know if you want some more odd stories and contriubute your own.
>>
File: a8248f80.jpg (18KB, 328x248px) Image search: [Google]
a8248f80.jpg
18KB, 328x248px
>>18008376
Okay I am back, I'll just keep writing.

Back when I was in Kindergarten,
We made candles, Candles of all colours all but black, Black our Kindergarten teacher said was the colour of the devil and would not please god. This was some pretty heavy stuff in a country that is mostly secular but being kids we just carried on making the candles.
Every year the big pots of tallow would come out and they would put dyes in them.
We each got a Wick and dipped it in the colour that we had chosen, then we would walk around the outside of the building once for it to dry and dip again, we would do this around 40 times or so before we had our candles.
We didn't get to take them home or anything, we would put them in a box and the box would be put away along with the tallow pots. The next year the box would be empty and we would repeat the process.
Still have no fucking idea what happened to those candles.
>>
File: CEM2557097_1444241007.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
CEM2557097_1444241007.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>18008394
When we eventually went to school, we shortly after getting settled in, we had an assembley.

A child had died in a Slurry pit.

For those of you that don't know what that is, a slurry is a pit usually on a farm where all the animal shit and piss goes so that it can be used to fertilise the fields after it has been treated. If you fall in, you're quite likely to loose conciousness due to high methane concentrations.

Not really an odd thing to happen in the country, but a few months later it happened again, and again and again, I think about 4 kids may have died. Same area different farms.

Again not much reported on that, just the obituaries in the papers and rememberence services at the school. I think this may have been murder and the Mayor and council wanted to sign off building new family homes in the area so nothing was investigated.
The whole talk about it eventually just stopped.
>>
File: moorbad.jpg (59KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
moorbad.jpg
59KB, 700x300px
>>18008421
We also used to have an open air moor swimming pool. It's regarded as very good for the skin so many people went there, it was a little bit out of the way, until a middle aged woman drowned there. The had died very early on in the day and was only found at the end of the day, people were disgusted by this, or they felt guilty or something that no one ever went back there, I ride by it on my bike some days. it's peaceful but the new "locals" don't know anthing about it.

I keep repeating this type of shit. But none of the new arrivals seem to know anything about the place they live. and i've only lived on this earth for 23 years yet know more about this place.
>>
>>18008299
does it let you pet it anon?
>>
We have a real cool, crazy homeless dude in my town. At my last job I biked past him all the time and would buy him Taco John's on Fridays. Anyways, dude's completely nuts but will occasionally say some super deep shit. Or something somehow relevant to your life.

>friday, last june sometime
>your birthday is gonna change your life this year
>"yeah, no shit. Nigga I turnin' 21"
>trust no one. they're out to hurt you
>write it off as crazy shit because this guy is known to be nuts
>we continue talking about Star Trek immediately like nothing happened
>2 days before birthday girl tells me she loves me
>but didn't mean it
>but she does
>but doesn't
>boss tries to get me fired
>fucking inquisition at work
>they have paperwork saying that I got fired and also that I quit somehow
>life goes in downward spiral
>am just now getting my shit back together

When I asked him how the fuck he could have guessed that shit he just shrugged and giggled. He once told my mom she needed to quit her job. Mom quits job because she got a better one. Some lady working what was supposed to be her shift got beat up and all the cash registers were raided. I dunno if he just gets lucky or what, but he still bikes around giving out advice to people who are nice to him.
>>
>>18008436
Every time I see it. I pet it, say hello and goodbye.
If this thread is still up later this evening I will get some more pictures of him when I go for a pokemon go egg hatching walk.
>>
>>18008442
Now that you mention homless guys, we have none.
I know we had some when the village first started to become a town. When I was like 13 or so. But now nothing.

Got any more stories like this?
>>
>>18008429
An interesting thing that I have just briefly investigated is that we've not had any murders since 1964, we have had suspicious deaths, and disapearances but no murders.
>>
>>18008452
Yeah, my mom worked as a hotel receptionist and would let him hang around the lobby and drink water and use the computer and buy him food and shit. Always told her when NOT to go to work. First time he told her not to come she was like "Yeah, okay. I'll be careful Jack." Some dude got killed on the top of the restaurant next door that night and my mom had to talk to the police and shit because they had overlapping security cameras. Still no idea how anyone got up there. Only entrance is an outside ladder facing a hotel security cam. Building got demolished shortly thereafter. I've got nothing more personal about him, but I know he still just does his thing. I always help the dude out when I see him. He told me once that not helping out yourself is the biggest disservice you can do for another. He also has an encyclopedic knowledge of paranormal shit. Found me some places to urbex at. I dunno if he's nuts, knows something, or both.
>>
>>18008477
I'm into Urbex too, when i'm not here for the summer, i live in London.

Always always always be nice to hobos when urbexing, they will look after you. I think they know stuff most people don't. Especially about abandoned buildings, if an old place has no hobos stear clear.

I sometimes help out in a Charity shop and we have this homless chick with some mental problems come in. Her name is Lydia, she's very nice and bums smokes off me. Then we talk and she trades her rings for the rings in the shop. She gave me two rings because she likes me and I am always kind to her.
She said that they will be good for me. I keep at least one of them on me at most times.

Hobos are something special.
>>
>>18008477
Also, I grew up right by the Beast of Bray Road and Avon Swamp monster and shit. Moved into an actual town thinking I'd get away from constant spoops. I was wrong. Jack also did this weird thing where he'd just point at people. Not say anything. I found out later he was pointing at people who helped him. Like you'd be driving past at 45 miles an hour while he is on a frontage road like 400 feet away and he'd just point snipe you. Just last week I was in my buddy's car and he pointed me out. How the nigga knew, I don't know. Damn, I kinda forgot about how weird this dude is. On an unrelated note, I had an encounter with whatever the fuck the Avon Swamp Monster actually is.
>be me
>innawoods with some friends
>trapping small game, minding my own buisness
>hear gunshots
*operating intensifies*
By the way, Avon is a big, real quiet swamp. You can hear someone walking from like 100 yards away.

cont.
>>
>>18008505
>run towards my buddy because I know roughly where he is
>nigga ain't moving, but he's still shooting
>i get to him and put away my gun and I asked him what the fuck he was doing
>ain't no coyotes around
>fucking mong looking thing at edge of forest
>bricks are being shat
>grab friend and tactically nope off to the campsite
>pretty sure my buddy dumped 30 rounds into some inbred mutant fuck
Also, Avon had a graveyard at one point. The swamp took it ogre and you can still find bones and jewelry and shit like that. Creepy as hell.

>>18008494
Yeah, hobos are cool. I used to be homeless so I've got a soft spot for them. I've actually let some stay in my house when it's too cold out. They ALWAYS have your back.
>>
>>18008505
Please do cont.

Our Moors are different to US swamps.
More Saltwater Marshes.
Foggy as fuck, at night. People don't go there.
I think that might be the difference with the US and Europe, we know what places should not be settled, or our ancestors managed to subdue what ever the fuck used to live here to certain areas. You guys just went places and deal with the fallout from the original inhabitants.

We're not even hicks here, even though we used to be fuck ass nowhere, Native Fresians that live in tiny 10 people villages. They know things. Kids at school often spoke about Moortüppels "Moor Devils". I have no idea what they are, i've never seen or heard about what they are or do. I just kinda know not to go to where they are, far far into the moors.

They are the type of places that if the fog catches off guard you're fucked.
I mean I don't know how much I can trust kids that got dropped off at school on Tractors but still I ain't going out into the moors.
>>
>>18008526
I would let hobos stay with me when in the city, but my place is too small.

I would let hobos stay with me in the country but we have none. I am kinda suspicious of that too though, where are they all?

Hello Fellow swap/Moor person.
It's Kinda hard to get guns over here so protection is manly based around walking sticks that you pick up. God I wish I could get a gun sometimes, I'd be far braver going into or near the moors.
>>
>>18008528
I've got some more spooky-ish stories involving urbex/innawoods.

>went to visit Hell's Playground
>creepy, but nothing spooky happened for like an hour
>buddy from before riding on a merry go round and taking a piss so he makes a piss circle
>calls out little kid that disappeared
>says kid's a faggot if he doesn't suck his dick
>see lady in a drainagd tunnel
>immediately run over because she looked like shit
>assume she got attacked by either wild dogs or hillbillies
>bitch runs into drainage tunnel
>trying to tell her we just wanna help
>chase after her for about 3 minutes in a drainage tunnel at night thinking she got raped and needed help
>on other side we're looking at a nearby bridge where a lady killed herself
>not saying it was ghosts
>but the lady was gone
>and that was one hell of a coincidence

Alternately, we scared the shit out of either a rape victim or some inbred hillbilly chick. Or possibly a heroin addict.
>>
>>18008545
Hard to tell the difference between the paranormal and junkies some times, both do shit you can't exactly explain or put your finger on lol.
Lurking hard in this thread, keep up the stories
>>
>>18008528
Yeah, Wisconsin was originally settled by Swiss and Vikings. Vikings don't give no fucks and the Swiss were too busy being efficient to care about consequences of building in dumb places.

>>18008535
I dunno, so you have a lot of wooded areas? Because they're probably there. Yeah, I love having guns when going spook hunting. Never know when you'll get jumped by a tweaker. I didn't even have a waiting period for my sidearm. Swiped my card and walked out with my gun.
>>
>>18008556
Our Wooded areas are called Knicks and are quite small but theres lots of them, unmanaged woodland for the most part so they are often fenced off so youre prolly right. will take some pictures of this area this evening for the thread
just to see what can be seen.
>>
>>18008554
Yeah, cats also do weird and unexplainable things Let's see, what else is worth posting? How about some more innaswamp?
>boyfriend at the time wants me to take him and his friends spook hunting and camping
>couple fruitcakes and girls with me innaswamp
>fuck my life, I've gotta set up camp, somehow make sure there's no bugs, build a fire, make them dinner and also protect them from wild animals
>couple of girls dyke off into the night
>because going out into unfamiliar territory near nighttime is a good idea
>place boyfriend in charge of his fag brigade while I go look for the lost ones
>somehow these queers managed to make dinner
>actually kinda impressed
>so I'm out, only person with a gun, wandering innaswamp with no backup
>hear a girl sounding distressed
>thought the bitch was wounded
>or possibly spoops were afoot
>tactically creep into this alcove
By the way, for you dry land people, swamps change on a pretty regular basis. The path you used yesterday may be gone today.
>no idea what this alcove is
>land gets dryer
>moaning intensifies
>I'm slicing pie and trying not to freak out
>some sort of old sepulchur/crypt/draugr box
>thisishowidie.jfif
>find dyke one sprawled out over log
>bitch looks fucked uo
>still in full on sneak mode
>get about 5 feet away and ask if she's okay
>bitch falls of log
>no pants
>nigga what
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE ANON OHMIGAWD
>she pulls her pants back up
>girlfriend runs up to try to sheild her pantsless s/o
>khajit did nothing wrong
>bitches accuse me of perving on them
>dumb cunts wandered an hour into a swamp to fuck in the remains of a graveyard
>I asked why in fucked up graveyard in swamp
>it was the only dry place that wasn't the camp site
>Yeah, it's a FUCKING SWAMP
Pretty terrifying for me at the time.
>>
>>18008535
Look up improvised weaponry. At the least you could make exploding arrows with gunpowder inside a tube with a shotgun shell primer on the end. Kekd at at sticks
>>
>>18008599
Yeah, might be able to tell you if it's a suitable hobo habitation. Because /x/ is a slow board, I'll give another story I guess. Some friends and I went up north a few hours. We stayed in my boyfriend's aunt's cabin. Similar groups of fags and useless girls.
>Two guys wanna go skinwalker hunting
>everyone else thinks it's a great idea
>still kinda salty after last time
>boyfriend convinces me to humor them
>drink a few beers and eat some burgers before heading out
>make sure flask is full and in my pocket
>every stick that cracks they freak out
>find a few mutilated coyotes
>>ZOMG SKINWALKER
>"Nah, some wild dogs likely got in a fight with the coyotes and won. Shit happens."
>>SKINWALKERZ
*drinking intensifies*
>leave them in a clearing while I bugger off to take a piss
>they notice my bf isn't there
>freak out and leave the area to go look for him
>I'M GONE FOR 3 FUCKING MINUTES AND YOU FUCKERS RUN OFF GODDAMN
>I'd better get some great head for this
>more vigorously mutilated animals
>like not even eaten
>"Great, I'm in psycho redneck territory."
>everything they see they attribute to skinwalkers
>finally I catch up with them
>I'm significantly more drunk
>they mistake the exhaustion from 10 minutes of drunken sprinting for skinwalker behavior
>I still don't know my bf is missing
>heard them back to the cabin after lots of convincing
>bf is there and he's acting weird
>pretty much right where I thought he'd be
>guess he got bored and fucked off to do some x and watch movies
>fags mistake this as skinwalker behavior
>freaks bf the fuck out
>>ZOMG HE REALLY IS SKINWALKER
>"Yeah, I'm done with this. I'm gonna get some fuck. I don't care if he is a skinwalker."
>According to my bf, he DID get lost
>thought he showed up after us
>nigga, you was high and drunk, you don't know shit

Maybe I fucked a skinwalker. Maybe my ex just did too many psychoactive drugs. I dunno, but it was a real fun night for me.
>>
File: WAKEMETHEFUCKUP.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMETHEFUCKUP.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>18008324
Jesus fucking Christ

>village
>"accidental" suffocation
>3 suicides
>no one talks about it
>OP might live in Japan

HIGURASHI
>>
>>18008697
Thats kind of hot
>>
>>18008726
You have no idea. It may have been the best sex I've ever had actually. But if you have the mental image of drunk hippie with girly stoner/girly skinwalker you might think otherwise.
>>
>>18008545
Why the fuck would a herion addcit be in a drainage thing running from people in the middle of the night...this offends me as a addict lol.. most heroin addicts are at home or whoever sick from withdraw or nodding out from being high..why the fuck would you think they'd be creeping around a sewer in the middle of the night lol.
>>
>>18008676
I sometimes have a swiss army knife with me, not often as if I come across some loon what the hell is a 3 inch blade gonna do, or a corkscrew, i use it to sharpen the stick.
>>18008697
Kids and fucking skinwalkers,
I live in Germany and In the UK, so many people talk about it like it's real here, I mean it's obviously a Native American and American creature, why would I be here?
I once had some kid on an Urban ex board ask me about them when I talked about some old factories in Germany... like wtf are you on kiddo?
Though again There is some shit by the factories, things here tend to be more afraid of Humans, They watch and are scared, thats the stuff here, if someone wants to come of a trip with me sometime and have a look for whatever the fuck lives out here the invitation is open and me and my gfs house has two spare rooms. I just aint doing that shit with only two people armed with spointy sticks.

>>18008700
Nah Mate North Germany, But the culture is very similar to Japan up here if you mix in some hillbilly bible belt shit.

>>18008750
PSA,
Don't fuck paranormal things.
>>
>>18008789
Have you ever been in hillbilly country boy? Also, I had a heroin addict ex. She would just disappear randomly and I'd find her passed out somewhere.

>>18008791
I hate the skinwalker thing. Let shamans do what they want. Don't fuck with 'em. Also, I think that'd be a great PSA. I could be the posterchild for that. Don't do paranormal things... OR YOU MIGHT TURN GAY! Or something to that extent. If I ever go to visit Europe again, I'll have to look you up. I'll make us some grenades or something. Maybe an air cannon.
>>
>>18008806
I don't think heavy weapons are needed, if my ancestors managed to keep this shit at bay with sticks and iron ( mostly sticks as we have no iron up here) then I don't think i'd need any more.

Also can someone help me explain the cat, I saw him walk past the house just now.
>>
>>18008806
No I haven't live in the city..the woods ain't my thing... interesting to read about.but all the people who disappear at national parks n shit im good on camping and hiking..also Iv seen deliverence is my knowledge on hillbilly country lol so I really don't have any..
>>
>>18008822
If you can keep it at bay with sticks, you can destroy it forever with explosions.

>>18008823
Hillbillies do weird shit and also get fucked up 24/7
>>
>>18008884
You cannot alter the natural flow of the thread man. Gonna fuck with it's feng shui or whatever. I wouldn't even know how to go about capturing something.
>>
>>18008915
Well then I'd say you bait yourself, or do general idiotic things that lure paranormal things, Luigi Boards salt, memes all that good stuff and then trap it and fuck it.
>>
>>18008983
Should I use my copy of Luigi's Mansion as a planchet for a Luigi board?
>>
>>18008863
>Any suggestions on what I try to fuck?

Off.
>>
Nice thread, good read all around.
>>
>>18008299
>Exif
not giving me your coordinates.
>>
File: 111.png (187KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
187KB, 480x320px
>>18008697
>2016
>eating beef

also, youre fucking stupid
>>
File: 1470803508352.jpg (126KB, 850x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470803508352.jpg
126KB, 850x960px
>>18008833
I'm from the country in Mississippi and I can confirm this fact. We are a simple people with deep sorrows.
>>
>>18010719
Kill yourself you faggot ass twig arm veggie-bitch. Your diet probably will soon though.
>>
In our small town of Ocean View, Hawaii we have had a large amount of strange goings on since we've been here. Little back story first.. my parents have lived here for 25 + years, but I have been here on and off for about 17 years (moved back to Florida and come here every chance I get). I'm 20 now and I decided to come visit the island again. Now, this place used to be the wild west. We've had everything from Vietnam Vets taking potshots at cars, to strange lights in the night sky that half the town sees. Military testing and UFOS are pretty common knowledge around here. Many of my parent's friends are old fashioned (like them) and are heavily skeptic. However they all without doubt accept the fact that either aliens or some government agency is watching us from the night sky. Speaking of my parents friends, I have some stories of some them. Like how my dad's one friend used to fly in the Ac130 during the Cold War era, and how they're job was to "turn Moscow into glass with the flip of a switch". We also have had many burglaries with mysterious circumstances. Including one last night. Should I continue?
>>
>>18008472
Sanford is a great place, isn't it?
>>
>>18011785

my jims are rustled
Continue
>>
>>18008299
It's probably fed by someone near that crossing, and/or receives attention from people, encouraging it to frequent the area.

You should bring it a snack. It has to be around 12 years old now, if not older. Cats realy start to slow down around this age, not helped by the fact that it's probably arthritic. I'm sure it appreciates every bit of food it gets.
>>
>>18011816 >>18011785
>>18011816 >>18011785

>we're all sitting on the porch last night watching the sunset enjoying the views and company at my dad's friend's house
>he's the one who could've dropped a nuke on Moscow and start WW3.
>Anyways as we're eating dinner, we bring up the recent string of robberies in the past year or so.
>Dad's friend (we'll call him Mike) says that so far they haven't had any in their neighborhood.
>night falls and Mike and his wife have finished about their 6th beer each.
>They have a high tolerance, they're basically still sober.
>since we're on a lava flow, it gets pitch black.
>"Hey Mike. I see a flashlight down by Denise's house".
>both of their phones start going off.
>They're the unofficial neighborhood watch leaders.
>It's a bunch of people saying how they see lights at Denise's house
>Denise has been dead for 10 years or so and her daughter hasn't come to pick up her belongings.
>Mike and his wife get ready and we follow them down as backup.
>Their job is to basically deter anyone robbing the house and then call the police.
>police here are either corrupt and or retarded. Plus there's only 5 cop cars for 4,000 some people.
>We pull up to the house. Last house on the last street in the neighborhood.
>literally no houses on the street.
>They pull up and we see a beam of light point out of the front window.
>They pull over AND GET OUT.
>I guess those 7 beers did them in because they were going into the house.
>my dad rolls down the window and talks them out of going in there.
>Mike was no more than 10 feet from the front door.
>his wife calls the cops.
Cont...
>>
>>18011862 >>18011816 >>18011785

Don't know why it replied four times kek. Anyways cont.

>turns out they booked it through the back door and ran across a treacherous lava flow to escape.
>police show up 45 mins later. >Obviously don't know if they were caught yet, but I feel good we stopped a burglary but at the same time still feel like shit because Mike could've easily walked in there and get ambushed.
Have some other stories.. like how a burglar found a dead body and some UFO stories. Continue?
>>
>>18011868
Sweet. My greentext got fucked. Gotta love copy and pasting
>>
>>18008528
Live southern louisiana tiny town surrounded by swamps all kinds of shit down here
>>
>>18011868

im reading, go ahead anon

it might interest you that there was another anon from ocean view in hawaii in another story thread telling some spooky stuff too quite recently.
>>
>>18011923 >>18011875

Really? Hmm wasn't me though haha. There's a lot of strange people here, so wouldn't surprise me they're on 4chan.
Anyways talk of the town awhile back was this:

>some Hawaiian guy was related to a cop or two so this enabled him to basically rob half of the town.
>I'm sure he was part of a burglary ring though, because not just one person could take solar panels the length of a fridge off of a roof.
>He and his buddies hit our friend's house twice.
>they own a solar store so they're known well here. Obviously targets for burglars.
>He finally stopped one day though when he cased a house for a good couple of days and then proceeded to break in.
>house had cobwebs and shit everywhere.
>friends of his said he began to wonder if the house is worth it.
>He goes into the master bedroom. He Rummaged through the room.
>friend told us he turns around to find a full skeleton laying in the bed. (2spooky4me skelligton)
>He was such an asshole that he didn't report it. But even his asshole friends had a conscious and snitched on him.

I don't know why, but I always found that so sad for some reason. It's amazing how well you can fall of the face of the earth if you move off of the mainland and never say good bye to anyone. Guy could've had his children or wife looking for him on the mainland and instead he's found resting comfortably in his bed thousands of miles away.
>>
>>18008394
Probably donated to a church?
>>
>>18008472
you live in the town from Hot Fuzz, dude
>>
>>18008620
kek
>>
>>18008452
>>18008472

Do you live in the village from Hot Fuzz or something?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.