[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any psychics lurking currently? I'm curious to see if anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Any psychics lurking currently? I'm curious to see if anyone can predict something for me and my friend or show up in one of our dreams for tonight solely.

Anything along the lines of that would be cool. Let me know what's up and I'll tell you if it's OK.
>>
>>18007462
Hi. I'm Dave. I'll be your psychic for this evening.
>>
All psychic bloodlines were sterilized by the 30s dude
>>
>>18007465
What's up Dave so can you show me some basic physical traits I currently possess to prove to me you're the real thing?
>>
>>18007484
You... are a white kid... with dark hair... and a penis
>>
>>18007466
>All psychic bloodlines were sterilized by the 30s dude

It was more like the 1940's. The ebb of neurologically enhanced clines maps the flow of occultism in human history. All the major genocides of the 20th century were directed against one ethnic group, and all of the dictators responsible were trained by the first modern occultist.
>>
>>18007503
Damn nigga. Good job.
>>
>>18007530
I AM DAVE!
>>
>>18007534
dave can you give me a psychic reading pls
>>
File: teee.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
teee.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>18007462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Legitimate Et Footage
>>
>>18007506
They were viewed as potent energy bodies worthy of harvesting. The elite raped entire families to death with dildos manufactured with nails and razors on them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

60% of the white race since the 1900s have been killed off and only less than 20% can be considered truly white by actual standards. All for removing kindness for satanic domination by the Jews.
>>
>>18007590
Yup.
>>
>>18007462
Doesn't work like that. You can't pick what events you're going to see or who's going to be in them.

It's like a slot machine with no lever, that spits random coins at random times, and all you can do is hope something valuable comes out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.