[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a weird thing I recently figured out I can do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: images-156.jpg (26KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-156.jpg
26KB, 383x384px
There's a weird thing I recently figured out I can do.

If I'm a bit sleepy I can do this weird thing where I feel like everything's shaking and I'm falling deeper into something, I keep stopping myself tho, idk what happens if I go deeper for longer.
>>
>>18007448
> idk what happens if I go deeper for longer.

you fall asleep
>>
are you masturbating?
>>
>>18007463
>>18007453
o its this weird spiritual feeling different than going to sleep, feels like I'm passing some kind of Layard of the world or something.
>>
>>18007483
Layers
>>
>>18007448
Does it feel like buzzing? Electricity? Vibrations? I get that feeling with sleep paralysis.
>>
everybody feels this. your body when it goes to sleep can feel like it's losing its balance and falling. so you a sinking feeling out of it.
>>
That happens to me too but I feel like I can't breathe so I snap myself out of it.

I vaguely remember one time when I let it happen and I began lucid dreaming.
>>
>>18007448
i can do something very similar, except i feel like im spinning. not sure what it is
>>
>>18007483
I sort of get what you're saying. Something similar happened to me when I was meditating once. I felt as if I was weightless and rotating freely without gravity. I also saw green and yellow patterns before I pulled myself out. It was odd because it definitely didn't feel like sleep, more like my mind was sucked underwater if that makes any sense.
>>
>>18007483

You're not wrong there. Dreams are basically another layer of reality, on top of the physical. When you go to sleep, your mind phases through the layers between reality and dreaming. Basically, you've become partially conscious of this transition, but because your mind still retains a level of awareness of the physical, it creates resistance, which you experience as "shaking".
>>
I have something similar but only when I'm laying down, it feels like I'm glued to my bed but the whole bed is shaking from side to side, the longer is let it happen the more side to side it gets.. Sounds wonky but I've let t go far enough where it felt like everything around me was moving. I usually tear up after
>>
>>18007483

spanda
>>
>>18007448
DUDE that's Astral projection sir. It sounds like you nearly made your spirit leave your body. You might be skilled enough to do it. Look it up online anon!
>>
>>18007448
I know what you mean. I've also had dreams where I think i'm awake and its happening. It starts to vibrate and shake really bad and then I wake up. In the dream it seemed like I was about to pass out from the feeling and then I woke up.
>>
>>18007483
No such thing as a spiritual feeling.
>>
>>18007448
It's a normal part of falling asleep. If you can keep the mind awake enough for long enough while your body falls asleep you can induce WILD (wake induced lucid dreaming), but be careful if you've never experienced sleep paralysis, because it's part of it, and it can be very frightening because your mind is awake but your body can't move. You panic, which causes your heart to beat faster, and you feel the need to breath more oxygen, but you can't on your own because your body is still asleep. You feel like you might suffocate. In this state your mind is awake but not fully rational. People often think there is an evil presence in the room, and feel like it comes and sits on their chest making it hard to breath. I heard one psychic lady say she uses this technique (mind awake body asleep) to go into a state where she can leave her body and actually see through someone else's eyes.
>>
>>18007448
Y ou are not alone Op
>>
>>18007947
t. guy who's never done shrooms
>>
You are basically accidentally astral projecting and your feelings of vibration is basically you farting out your other self and floating away to the noosphere. When it happens try to exit your body and it'll be fun.
>>
>>18007947
Being this deaf.
>>
>>18007448
If your whole body is vibrating during this and it feels like you are being electrocuted you're astral projecting.
That's honestly quite impressive if you are accidentally doing it, try counting down in your
head to when you want to let go and come out of your body this is the hard part.
I like to imagine spheres with numbers on them almost like dragon balls for the countdown to have a more mental image and to direct my focus.
I never figured out how to choose which type of projection I would be doing.
I would randomly either project myself into this realm or to the astral planes it would just happen.
>>
>>18011732
I tend to astral project rules, for the bantz, like this God must fight this god, and it works... Crusade 12 ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>18007448

I've had the same feeling, but instead my body starts moving on its own. Not shaking, but more like convulsing and going through all my musces one by one. I flail in the bed, fully aware and see bright flashes of light. It must be some part of the sleeping process.
>>
If you astral project can you visit things that are actually happening? Or is it like lucid dreaming?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.