[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an agnostic. But I have always be curious about demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 7920650nj.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
7920650nj.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
I'm an agnostic. But I have always be curious about demon encounters. Can any of you share your demon encounter experience?
>>
>>18007347
I wish more catholic exorcists did interviews, although I know it's more interesting that they do not.

They are very serious about it, but I have always been more of a "See it to believe it" kind of guy.
>>
>>18007364
>>18007347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLQzBZi5G8&feature=player_embedded
>>
>>18007347
I feel I have been with a demon for a large portion of my life. Always watching from a corner of a room, the back seat of my car, peering over my shoulder. I once meditated to the sound of binaural beats mixed with Buddhist monks chanting. He approached me in the dark but I pulled back. I didn't know what to expect. He had a red face, like a mask with black markings all over it. His skin was almost as black as the darkness surrounding us. I only now feel safe talking about him because he left me.

I feel lonely in my head now.
>>
>>18007548
He had a name I've kept to him all this time, by the way. Apocalypto. I don't know why I knew that.
>>
>>18007572
Dis you evoke him at some point? Has your family ever been involved with magic and so forth?
>>
>>18007579
Well I don't know if this is related but apparently my ancestors were burned as witches. Also when I was twelve a couple of friends and I fuckin with a oouija board. It said de--cat and we laughed it off and put it away without saying goodbye. Not a week later my friends cat jumped on his glass chess set and slipped off onto a bladed gauntlet by it, cutting it's abdomen open. It crawled all the way downstairs and into the kitchen across the house where we used the board and laid there until it was found in the morning. Another cat they had that randomly appeared and they kept it was just sitting next to it playing with its Guts.
>>
>>18007586
It could be obsession rather than posession then since you haven't made any agreements.
>>
>>18007592
What could I possibly have held onto that it wanted?
>>
File: horned-2520baccus_338x480.jpg (16KB, 338x480px) Image search: [Google]
horned-2520baccus_338x480.jpg
16KB, 338x480px
>>18007347
yes but it was though the use of mind altering substances. it was xtc. happened to me twice, first time i mixed it with shrooms and thought that was it but the second time it was only E and i saw similar things. i am altered with my eyes closed, in my room. suddenly i can see the room, everything is the same except it has a very low light source, through my closed eyes i see a black square forming on my wall, from that square a black head, just as black come out with red eyes, looking at me, i didnt feel any fear nor love it was very neutral really. second time it was the same took e, with my closed eyes i can see my room, i said fuck it i know where this is going you daemon. i am dionysian so i dont have a christian mindset concerning demons. i might add that during my lsd and shroom experiments, i did not have much hallucinations but i could control them at my own will, decide when i want to hallucinate, but dancing man... i used to be quite shy for that, but during my lsd trips, at a shitty psytrance rave i felt possessed, like my movements were not mine, afterwards, sober i am always down to dance, might i add it changed me really from someone that was too shy to dance.
>>
>>18007548
Fuck me too man
>>
>>18007651
You were just tripping really hard and your anxiety manifested as a hallucination you had no control over
>>
>agnostic
>interested in demons enough to most likely believe in them

Pick a side, faggot
>>
>>18007664
Not OP, but I'm in the same mindset.

I'm agnostic in the sense that I don't believe in anything in particular due to a lack of proof/evidence.

Moreover, I have a mix of different beliefs depending on what I believe to e the most logical and/or plausible i.e. I strongly believe the big bang occured.

Being agnostic is what allows you to be curious, as you do not strictly believe anything. To me, agnostic means 'without a particular belief'.

I'm also super interested in ghosts/demons etc.
>>
>>18007664
>>18007712
There are two types of Agnosticism. There's "I don't know if there's anything out there, but I think there could be" and "I don't know if there's anything out there, but I don't think there is." Obviously you'll find more of the former on /x/ than the latter.
>>
>>18007347
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think your atheist. Isn't agnostic disbelief, and atheism choosing not to follow a faith even if you accept it as true?
>>
I'm a filthy atheist and don't believe in the supernatural, but ghost stories are still fun to suspend disbelief with. Demons to me, though, are as scary as vampires and mummies.
>>
>>18007764
atheism is the lack of belief in a deity, while agnosticism takes no position either way.
>>
>>18007778
Implying all religion is worshiping a deity.
So your saying buhhdists and taoists are atheist?
>>
>>18007787
http://buddhism.about.com/od/basicbuddhistteachings/a/buddhaatheism.htm
>>
>>18007805
Right.
I was under the impression it had more do do with the following of a faith than a god.
But I don't know, I'm religious, I just can't say I follow a religion because they have all been falsified in some way or another. Bar buhhdism and taoism but they have still some of the main foundations for their founding. All this to say I believe in god, but not an entity, god is the source of all, energy. Its what all things come from and of which all things are made, energy is omnipresent and omnipotent
>>
File: images (5).jpg (12KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
12KB, 299x168px
To ascertain the nature of magical entities, one only needs to look to fiction that fixates creatively on magic. The Nasuverse explains demons pretty well.
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Demons
>>
File: Shiinachan.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px)
Shiinachan.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>18007816
There are multitudes of "Lower Gods" but the primordial Mother and Father Neith and Atum are considered the second strongest next to Anth-Shu-Thoth.
>>
I've had a couple of paranormal experiences but after analyzing them, I think it was just me being high or suffering from sleep paralysis.
The first real big one happened at a buddies of mine's house. We were smoking weed and watching tv, and for a while we both had suspected that there was something creepy about his house. He had just moved into it a month or so before this event happened, and had told me that on top of both of us getting creepy vibes, that he would hear shit moving around downstairs at night, but whenever he would check it out there would be nothing there.
So we're hanging out at his house one night and we're getting pretty baked. Something was off this night with me though, usually when I smoke I just get really relaxed, however that night was different. As i'm sitting on the couch, i begin to get this feeling of dread. Almost like a panic attack, but not quite. I've had quite a few of those and am fairly good at noticing when i'm beginning to have one.Anyways, as this feeling sets in, I start to slightly lose my vision. It wasn't like I was closing my eyes, it was more like a tunnel vision effect that eventually faded into darkness, as if I was passing out. As soon as everything goes black, I begin to see this face. It was more like a mask, with the color of the mask itself being the craziest combination of colors i'd ever seen. Like the whole thing was flecked with a combination of gold and rainbow all at once. I could make out what looked like a fanged mouth and hollow eyes. Then, just as I am becoming fixated on this thing, I hear a loud voice shout out "NO!" With the sound of somebody yelling no, I snap back to reality. All of a sudden the mask is gone and my vision has returned. I look at my friend to see if he heard anything, but he's just staring at whatever we were watching while munching down on some bean and cheese tacos.
pt 1/2
>>
>>18007869
pt 2/2
About 10 minutes pass and by now he has finished his tacos and we head to the kitchen to see what else there is to eat. After my experience I just had I wasn't really hungry, but I go along with him because I really didn't feel like staying anywhere alone in that house.
As we're in the kitchen he's going on about how hungry he is, and I look at him to make a joke about having the munchies. Except, when I look at him, his look completely black to me. No pupil, no iris, nothing, just pure black. As i noticed this, I heard my internal voice say "I can see you." Immediately after this I get this feeling of dread like I saw something I shouldn't have. This was becoming a little too much and I made an excuse that I needed to go home for something. I quickly said my goodbye and headed home, thinking about what I just saw.
He moved away from that home a month or two after this happened and I never had this experience with him again. Thinking about it afterwards I try to rationalize it by saying it was just me being high, or crazy or something. Not really sure what it was, but it was creepy af.
>>
>>18007878
his eyes look completely black to me**
>>
>>18007845
I call the deitys. And power of that level is attainable by any being, no being though without complete connection to the source can be omnipresent and omnipotent, and as such is not really a being anymore but the source
>>
>>18007816
That's pretty much Deism. Einstein was a deist, and for them, saying God is like saying Nature. Perfectly rational viewpoint.
>>
>>18008009
The tthings you learn
>>
>>18007594
Why is anyone interested in anything? It was obsessed with you, just because?
>>
I don't know if it was a demon but here's my story. About 2 years I was at home It was night time around 12ish, I was walking through my backyard to get to the garage and it was pretty dark but visible. As I got to the side door of the garage I saw a tall shadow standing there it was about 7-8 feet tall. I froze for a bit until it ran across toward the side gate and I it jumped over the fence and began to run down the trail. I got into the garage as quickly as I can and my nose started bleeding. Sometimes I see a shadow in the corner of my eye or I feel like something is watching me to this day.
>>
>>18008009

No, deism states that God is like a watchmaker. He created something, wound it and has no further interaftion with his creation as it winds down.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.