[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can't sleep tonight because i had one of the worst days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8867.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8867.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
i can't sleep tonight because i had one of the worst days of my life and i need someone who can clear my mind, so i'm gonna tell you my history:
my bf had a kitty who was pregnant, she gave birth and leave us with her 5 lil kittens that was almost two years ago and we raised 2 lil girls -one died a few days after that and the others were adopted by some friends of his family-
we love and respect cats as much as humans, so we were kind of a family even if i didn't live with them i used to visit em and we had a strong love for each other, but over 6 months ago my mother-in-law wasn't happy about me staying in their home so i didn't went to that place anymore
last week i started to dream about one of the girls, it was really weird bc when i woke up i had this strange feeling that it wasn't a dream, the first night she only purred and the next nights, it was more and more intense
she couldn't talk to me, but she was able to communicate herself without words coming out of her mouth
on saturday night (more than sunday morning bc i use to go to bed around 4am and sleep at 9am) she finally told me something i couldn't understand also told me she was so happy and grateful then she stroked my face with her tail and finally i woke up with a strange feeling, i told it to my bf and we didn't matter about it but a few hours after that, her mother called him and told us she was attacked by a dog (they live in the country so there's wild dogs)
he started crying and i was shocked, just telling to myself: i knew it i knew it; finally i ate my pride and went to my bf place, and that was when i realized what was happening, i started to cry till i fall asleep, then we woke up and bury her with some flowers and roses
should i feel pain or sadness? or should i feel happiness because she told me she's gonna to be ok?? what can i do now for her? i feel so confused right now because i used a secular person
nothing is eternal but death, but what is death really?
help pls :(
>>
13 year old summerfag: the post
>>
Wtf op you're a crazy goddamn kook
Have a moment of silence for the cat and move on
>>
>>18007345
The bonds we can forge with cats and dogs can go as deep as blood family.

The pain will be there, but so will the fond memories. Just try to keep her in your heart.

Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>18007370
lol maybe im a kook that's why im on 4chan at 2am but this is /x/ so get over it! maybe if she was a human you didn't think im crazy
life's shit i guess
>>
>>18007345
You talk/type like a child.
>>
>>18007429
>>18007368
/thread sage
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.