[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone play this game? It's really weird. Reminds me of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: chrome_2016-05-01_12-35-45.png (72KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-05-01_12-35-45.png
72KB, 166x166px
Anyone play this game? It's really weird. Reminds me of LSD kinda.

Also eeiry/spooky games thread. Found anything creepy before? The less well known the better.

https://claufiersoft.itch.io/cms03
>>
>>18006865
>>Anyone play this game? It's really weird. Reminds me of LSD kinda.

Do you mean being on LSD, or a game by the same name?

>>Also eerie/spooky games thread. Found anything creepy before? The less well known the better.

Not really, OP(beyond Worlds and a few odd puzzle sites, that is).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Bumping out of interest and the hopes that others out there have better experience in these things than me.)
>>
Downloading now, will comment as I make progress
>>
File: trapped.png (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trapped.png
175KB, 1920x1080px
Bernband is a good game if you like this kind of thing. I'll check out that game OP, looks interesting
>>18008824
you still there anon?
>>
>>18008824
gANONdorf?
>>
yeah the game is literally unplayable. Low FPS
>>
>>18008956
Maybe your computer is cheeks?
>>
File: capture.jpg (325KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
325KB, 1440x810px
this is weird. I haven't found anything I'm supposed to do, or any story yet, I'll keep looking
>>
>>18008956
Depends on the CPU I think. It's made in Unreal 4, which isn't very optimized. Doesn't work on my laptop either. (Well, technically it does, but it's so laggy you can't do anything)

Anyone else that can get it to run well? My guess is you would either need a decent CPU, or a pretty good rig overall to run this effectively. Shame, cuz I want to play it.
>>
>>18007138
There is an old game called that
>>
>>18008824
Well?
>>18008888
And how is/was it?
>>18008904
Not the anon you replied to, but ???
>>18009092
Is that a screen from the game? Odd looking, it is.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>18009360
Thanks for the info.
>>
There was this really strange game I played when I was younger. I think it was on Bonus.com(Which was eventually bought out, sadly). It was some kind of overhead 2D exploration game where you controlled some humanoid guy. My memory is really fuzzy, but I remember the enemies being cropped pictures of bees and spiders and the overall atmosphere was eerie as hell. Does this ring a bell to anyone?
>>
>>18006865
Do you want to know how to play this game?
You don't want to know how to play this game.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1210x832px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1210x832px
spooky
>>
>>18010056
i remember this shit! it was hectic as fuck and got me really anxious most of the time. i remember some kinds orbs or stones? and you'd get crushed by them if you dug underneath.

do you also remember an isometric pixel art city building game on bonus.com?
>>
File: Beetle-Junior_2[1].jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beetle-Junior_2[1].jpg
139KB, 800x600px
>>18011155
>>18010056
is at least one of you talking about beetle junior?
>>
>>18011172
probably not but same game concept it seems. that one is either a different realization or an updated version.
>>
on the topic of old flash games, who remembers this bullshit. fucked me up real good
>>
File: Kikia[1].jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Kikia[1].jpg
70KB, 960x540px
>>18011201
oh fuck, is that the scooby doo game with the screamer in it? that was fucking brutal. although, the one that got me the worst was the kikia video
>>
I remember that almost ten years ago I had downloaded this weird game in my cellphone, it was about a guy that was in a haunted mental hospital (lost or searching for his daughter, I don't really remember) and it was all dark, and you had to use lanters to light your way, and if you steped into the dark a monster would attack you. Also I recall that at some point you found an antidote and you had to decide whether to use it or not. Does anyone know the name of this game, or if it even existed at all?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.