[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ know/ care about John Frusciante and some of his beliefs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: jon.gif (946KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jon.gif
946KB, 500x375px
Does /x/ know/ care about John Frusciante and some of his beliefs and if-so how do you feel about them?
>>
No fucking clue.
>>
>>18003511
>>18003511
bump 4dubz
>>
File: 1334628464173.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
I didn't know, but now i do thanks to your very informative post. Thank you for taking the time to write all that info down.
>>
>>18003511
By that gif, I assume he likes taking in the ass?
Hows that paranormal?
>>
>>18003511
guitar and drugs pretty much
fine by me
great player
rhcp went downhill after he left
>>
>>18003511
thread is dead
>>
Well I think this is going rather well.
>>
>>18005491
/thread
>>
>>18006588
> /sarcasm mode
>find facepalm jpeg
>resist temptation to google Frusciante's beliefs
>go to bed
>>
His good friend Vincent Gallo is a way more interesting cat.
>>
File: 1365464963483s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1365464963483s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
OP made a shit dry thread and everyone is bumping it. This is why i hate millennials.
>>
>>18003511
I heard he don't like to spill his seed and prefers non processed foods. Is that what you mean?
>>
I'm a huge fan of John Frusciante, and agree with his beliefs greatly. This thread makes my cock hard
>>
>>18003511
I was a huge Frusciante fan a few years ago. Didn't really know what he was talking about, and whether or not he was just crazy. In some interviews he always mentioned the spirits being in the room or some shit. I have no idea
>>
>>18003511

do you mean about spirits and many worlds theory?
>>
I love his beliefs. They really explain a lot the world. I wish others shared these same beliefs.
>>
Yeah, nobody gives a fuck what a heroin addict thinks but that doesn't excuse you for making lazy threads.
>>
>>18003511
I love his first three solo albums and some of the later ones, for example The Will to Death or Curtains, are also great. Never really listened to the Peppers though and never bothered to check out his latest stuff because of the genre shift and the bad reputation. Nor do I know about his belies. Could you summarize them for me?
>>
Scientologist
>>
I was a fan until moments ago. Now I'm not so sure.
>>
He dabbled in time travel and may have been successful in a spiritual sense.

I think he was able to lucid dream to the point where he could recreate reality.

He never stated this but I get that impression.

He suffered from having no one to challenge him, again I'm assuming this but I think he was isolated when he was with RHCP in terms of creative challenge after this first album and had to drop out to live amongst addicts and other trippers to re connect to whatever gave him his spark.

Other people here are just jealous as fuck, seriously this board is a let down. I'd love to theories on what this guy achieved, especially with the access to energy boosts he had from playing music to people, that kind of energy would only increase any paranormal abilities he was dabbling in.

He's very cryptic though, I doubt he ever shared his actual spiritual views with anyone and is vague on purpose, most likely worked for some kind of paranormal agency or was at least respected enough to experiment.

Unless he was killed and replaced by a double, or a spirit clone he created.

Fuck knows, anyone want to try and bounce off any of these ideas?
>>
>>18003511
RHCP are just another normal satanic act meant to brainwash the youth and turn such into degenerates. he left the band twice - once because of BLACK SEX MAGIX
>now he just makes tracks on renoise and stays outta the spotlight
>>
>>18009652

In what way do you think they brainwashed people?
>>
>>18009652
i mean the motherfucker jumped ship on one of the biggest rock n roll bands ever to form an act called 'speed dealer moms' with mother fucking venetian snares.

>im pretty sure hes now redpilled as fuck and doesn't fuck with hollywood or any of those money hungry whores
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhePWFFUO4o
>>
>>18009664

ur views are so biased to media, how do you know hollywood is even about money? ur not even in the scene and u just assume shit.

>problem with trying to discuss anything on this board
>>
>>18009678
herp derp
>>
>>18006595
this
>>
>>18008712
But everyone treats the word of a coke addict (Freud) as gospel

Really makes you think
>>
>>18009697

I would love to know if John engaged in psychic warfare and if he helped or hindered America as a nation.

If America is even a nation in the dictionary definition sense.

I would like to know if John speaks any other languages.

I would like to know if John ever managed to contact Jimi Hendrix spiritually.

I'm pretty sure John doesn't play "traditional" guitar music anymore because he's aware of the brainwashing effect it has on people and he doesn't like the messages he's trying to give out getting misinterpreted or constructed by the media to mean a certain thing.

I also wonder if Josh Klingheed is one of his spiritual clones he made.

I wonder what files the government has on him, would be an interesting read
>>
>>18009705

Cause he's praised in their community as opposed to an outsider
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.