[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /x/. For once I have something to share. No, this is not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: DSC_0349_01.oneThirdSize.jpg (952KB, 1422x754px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0349_01.oneThirdSize.jpg
952KB, 1422x754px
Okay, /x/. For once I have something to share. No, this is not a creepypasta nor an ARG.
So yesterday I just finished this novel. It's about a man with superpower who got experimented on, very YA, I don't know, the overall story is still obscure since it's a series of books.
What's freaking me out is a part of it. So at the end of it, the main character is revealed to have a incomplete set of ribs, the story related his condition to the book of Genesis. You know, since God created Eve using Adam's rib so by that logic Adam wouldn't have complete set of ribs.
I usually wouldn't freak out with YA book premise, not unless I find some truth in it. See, I too was born with incomplete set of ribs and I never had surgery. And at the afterword part of the book, the author stated that he also have personal experience with this phenomenon, implying that there are more like me.
I might sound like a megalomaniac, but I'm just curious. I have contacted the author via his twitter but he hasn't answered yet, so while waiting I thought I can use some third eye opinion.

So /x/ what do you think about it?
>>
File: IMG_20160806_120039.jpg (2MB, 3840x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160806_120039.jpg
2MB, 3840x2560px
>>18001596
Picture of my upper body. Shitty lighting, I know.
Kind of hard to see, but I don't have lowest right rib.
>>
>>18001596
You're very dumb and should feel dumb.
>>
File: graveimportance8.png (549KB, 1250x696px) Image search: [Google]
graveimportance8.png
549KB, 1250x696px
>>18001596
This sounds like the plot for Supernatural.
>>
File: 1460997598973.png (403KB, 551x529px) Image search: [Google]
1460997598973.png
403KB, 551x529px
sooo you read a book and you happen to have the same condition as the character in the story? And?
>>
>>18001598
Nigger.
>>
>>18001596
More common than you think. Myself and at least 2 of my other male friends have 'incomplete' ribs. Even though that's a bullshit name for them.
>>
Pokemon Go
>>
>>18001596
.........aaaaanndd???? You found out you're not the only one with a pretty fucking banal deformity......sssooooooooO?????

Why the fuck do you think this is at all /x/ worthy?
>>
>>18001596
It pretty common for men to be missing a rib.
>>
I even know a guy missing his sternum... not a big deal...
>>
>>18002221
Not just me. Author said he had experience with said matter. See >>18002234

>>18002227
I'm Mongoloid, you racist fuck.

>>18002234
I knew it. Left or right?

>>18002846
That's exactly why I post this shit, because I am not the only one. Like I said on OP, I got curious finding life imitating art.
"What cause this genetically?"
"How can it heredited?"
"How common is this?"

>>18003143
Funny people and religious people seems to believe this, but contrary to their believe it's not that common.
>>
File: placeholder.png (47KB, 384x328px) Image search: [Google]
placeholder.png
47KB, 384x328px
>>18001596
OP here, the author replied.
Since we communicated in our native language, it's pointless to upload the screencaps.
Bottomline, I told him my condition and he's fascinated that he found another, I asked what did he meant when he said in the book that he have personal experience with said matter but he said he can't talk about it yet. I also tried to persuade him to join this thread, but he refused.

pic unrelated
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.