[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheist/sceptic/objectivist here. This is a pretty bad time for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: $.jpg (31KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
$.jpg
31KB, 400x264px
Atheist/sceptic/objectivist here. This is a pretty bad time for me so I am going to keep the details about myself to a minimum, but something so amazingly coincidental happened yesterday I felt compelled to make a thread about it.

2 months ago my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer. Last week he finished radiation therapy, and has been unable to leave bed since.
Last night a bird flew into our window and died. This portends a death according to superstion. It just made me think about various omens and wanted to know if there is anyone else here who has had similar experiences.
>>
Master race chan /fringe/ fagget here, your dad as been cursed, that just means his phineal gland has been compromised on intent, if you like science you should know that it affects inmune and limphatic systems along with causing depression and poor receptors so any medicine taken will be nerf'ed

Perform a basic cleaninsing ritual, even mundanes can do it. (i hope it doesnt be late for him but usually "the sins of the parents taint the children" so watch for yourself too.

Get some whater and sea salt, put wather in a bow follow with salt, enter in a trans like state aka Gama-theta brainwave state and while putting the index finger in the bowl think of positive shit, like good past memories or your personal Utopian future, anything that evokes positivity and a smile on your face by imagination, it can even been a waifu thread or greentext as long as you dont bring guilt to the mixture.

Then imagine all that positive force take form of liquid and entering your bowl. 10 min of this is decent enough, latter spray the whater in yourself and your house and your dad.

Start reading occult books and git fucking gud.
>>
>>18000674
>/fringe/

What an embarrassment.

>cleansing ritual

Give me a fucking break
>>
Came from a bizarre sort of family, but I've seen the sort of thing you're talking about. Had a friend in highschool whose boyfriend was doing crack and getting into fist fights with his dad and whatnot. One evening we're just sitting and I'm listening to her talk about how fucked up her life is and as we got up to leave she mentioned her boyfriend and a crow flew down directly in front of us.

Hit the ground straight on and broke it's neck.

It just layed there for a while and we sort of watched it not really knowing what to do. Later that night her boyfriend got into a car accident and didn't make it to the hospital. We stopped talking shortly after that, but she would never talk about the crow anyway.
>>
>>18000674
The thought of me doing this made me laugh out loud
>>
>>18000674
Op don't listen to this artist.

If you want to do any sort of ritual that may help him, take him to an ayahuasca retreat or find one that goes to your house... It's expensive though.
>>
>>18000757
Ok
>>
>>18000782
By artist I meant autist, I'm on my phone and it auto corrected it.

An ayahuasca trip will do your dad wonders. Research into it if you do not believe me.
>>
Anon, I find it funny the way you describe yourself and the fact that you do it first of all. I wish you all of the best in this bad time. I think what is most interesting about that story is how you relate the bird to your father. It is that connection itself which is remarkable. In spite of explanations, supernatural forces or otherwise, the unconscious side of life comes through language, through these connections and what we make of them. There are plenty of ways to take it and interpret it, anons and others will be eager to do it for you, even when not called to do so, but it is preciously yours, isn't it? It's your father, your window and your bird. And what of them? What happends when you keep your windows open?

Listen to yourself.
>>
File: 1470267319410-1.jpg (175KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470267319410-1.jpg
175KB, 1500x800px
>>18000714
>>18000751
>>18000757
So saddening seen potential neophites comforming to their mundanes limitations...

Its ok i guess op, if you dont want to direct your mind and your life yet its none of my business.

but this one >>18000787
is also fine too... once both you and your dad get high remember that you can reach such state by yourself at any time, you just need effort and concentration.
>>
>>18000715
Spooky.

One time freshman year of high school, on one of the first days of spring I skipped the bus to walk home because it was such a nice day. The walk home felt enchanted. Along the way a robin hobbled over to me and stood on my foot, and let me pet his head. The robin the hobbled away like he wanted me to follow, so I did. Eventually he flew off and I couldn't keep up. What did it mean?
>>
>>18000880
Follow your dreams but all good things come to an end eventually. You are mortal after all.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.