[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be moving to Washington in the fall. Is thereanything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (87KB, 709x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 709x470px
I'll be moving to Washington in the fall. Is thereanything really spooky or paranormal about this state?
>>
watch out for the jew
>>
>>18000035
go back to your containment board /pol/ack
>>
>>18000035
Duly noted
>>
File: 1462212546351.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1462212546351.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>18000048
>>
crap thread
>>
>>18000016
search:
washington state disappearances

ufos washington state

washington state ghosts

washington state paranormal

it is a beautiful place! : )
>>
Obviously someone hasn't seen Twin peaks
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464901244530.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464901244530.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
Well, there's me, anon
>>
Lots of serial killers
Bigfoot (or perhaps bigfeet)
Mexican mafia
Blind Island

Also, the original "flying saucers" were seen in Washington.
>>
Lived in WA my whole life. Never saw anything paranormal.

The atmosphere though. Hoo boy. It's a killer. Once new a guy came out here to go to grad school. Lasted about four months and moved back to the east coast. It's oppressive.

If you can handle it, it's great. Lots can't. But yeah if you're the creative type, a writer or something, then there's lots of inspiration to be had. HPL would have loved it here. If he didn't kill himself from depression first.
>>
>>18001262
Washington is basically Lovecraft Country: West Coast Edition.

He would have been right at home.
>>
>>18001274
>>18001262
Not to give too much away, but Ilwaco, down by the border, is basically Innsmouth.
>>
Belray Surge occurred here as well.

Something to consider..
>>
>>18000016
Got a Washington story. Moved here when I was sixteen to rural Spokane. I swear to fuck it was a skinwalker. Anyone interested?
>>
Don't go into any national forests or parks.
>>
>>18001294
Sounds legit.

I'm over in Auburn, I swear I saw a coyote just walk across the street one night. No idea what it's doing way out here, might be a sick dog or wolf, but I checked pics to make sure and it definitely looked like a coyote.
>>
>>18001279
Ilwaco's a good Innsmouth. I think LaConner is too. At least the last time I was there it was. I suspect it's been gentrified.

Also in Skagit county, going from Sedro Wooly up towards Acme, that's great Dunwich country. Especially on a rainy winter day when you can see streams cascading off unnaturally steep peaks.
>>
>>18001298
Dude, there's coyote's everywhere. They're a big pest species.
>>
>>18001303
Once, driving down to the coast, I passed through this town so small it was all on one side of the road. I don't know how else to describe it, it was two houses, a general store, and some other building, all on one side of the road. The other side was just fields, I think.
>>
>>18000016
Originally from Spokane, here. This summer I want on a trip with my girlfriend to the west side, visited the Hoh Rainforest.
It's stunningly beautiful, words and pictures ant do it justice. You just have to go see it for yourself to get its full majesty.
Me and her drove a good fifty miles or so inside the forest, little dirt logging roads and tiny paved roads with huge drop offs on the side.
I loved the forest, but I couldn't relax.
I kept feeling like we were being watched, like something was on our tail, watching our every move.
My gf wanted to get out, do a tad bit hiking and take some pictures. I immediately felt uneasy, I didn't want to leave her side. I couldn't shake this feeling of being watched, that if I turn around I'm going to be face to face with whatever it is.
Gf jokes about finding bigfoot. Im not scared of bigfoot. I dont even believe in bigfoot. Shit, if there is a bigfoot, it's standing right next to me trying to get the perfect selfie with some fucking wet mushrooms on a log.
Anyway, gorgeous forest, freaky ass feeling.
10/10 would recommend
>>
>>18001298
I've told the story before, so it may sound stale.
But, yeah, it was like a coyote on its hind legs. But it's fur was white and it had feet instead of paws. I swear to fuck. Ive never seen anything like it, and i won't go near the lake I saw it at ever again. I had friends with me, and despite them being under the influence, they all agree that's what they saw. Anyway, gonna type up the story in green text. I'm on mobile.
>>
>>18001318
>Be me, 16, limey fuck who just moved to rural Spokane from San Francisco
> Everyone out here are either fucking their cousin or are products of incest
>Real redneck types
>So being a limey fuck, accent, and from San Francisco, everyone in high school wanted to be my friend
>Got faggot the fat fuck, two cutie 3.14s, and two other assholes as friends
>Asshole one thinks we should go party innawoods out near an unwinnable lake called Fish Lake outside of Cheney
>The day before, me and the two assholes scout out an area, go past a barb wire fence with a no trespassing sign, dig a fire pit and scope out the land.
>Everything looks good, then we go score our drugs and beer.
>That night, I stay sober. Im driving. I'm the only person with a car that doesn't have a flatbed and can fit more than two people
>I mean completely teetotal, nothing for me.
>Cutie one is really uneasy about coming out, but smokes and drinks up anyway.
>I'm in a lawn chair, it's dark, we got the fire going and im chain-smoking cigarettes, dying for a beer.
>Everyone's laughing and giggling and we have a speaker for someone's iPod touch (which was brand new at the time)
>We're rocking out to redneck shit and all of a sudden the speaker dies and everyone goes quiet
>Cutie one is scared, says it's a no burn night, we should put out the fire
>We let it die a little bit so appease the princess
>It's darker, now. We let our eyes adjust.
Long ass story. Gonna cont.
>>
>>18001340
>Faggot decides he needs to piss,
>The fucker goes UPHILL TO PISS. Im from the city, never been camping, and even i Know not to do that.
>Anyway, cutie is staring of into the dark behind me. I just think she's stoned af
>Until she starts saying she's seeing things.
>She drags cutie two into it, they both start seeing this thing walking behind me, a shadow in the distance
>"Bitch you high as shit, fuck off"
> Assholes are living it up, getting a bit buzzed, cuties are cowering and obviously not enjoying themselves.
>"Hey where's faggot?"
>It has been an hour and a half, he hasn't come back.
>"Probably had to shit, lmao"
>That's not right. I suggest we go looking for him.
>Just then, cutie one stands up and starts stumbling backwards. "We need to leave," she repeats over and over and over
>Cutie two says the thing behind me is getting closer
>They are both so fucking scared. Ive never seen anyone that terrified
>Start believing them. Hear a branch snap behind me
>Nope nope nope nope.mov
>Fuck faggot, we going. I grab our pipes and weed, iPod, speaker, important shit and douse the fire with the water from the cooler. Leave the cooler--styrofoam
>Cuties grab onto me, assholes lead the way back to thw paved bike path
>Cutie one is sobbing and blowing her nose on my sleeve as we stagger back to the car, letting our eyes adjust to the pitch blackness
>We make it to the pavement, and i don't even want to look back, but I hear the footsteps following me.
(Cont. )
>>
>>18001361
>My heart is in my throat, I'm tripping over bitches' feet as they cling to me, assholes are now running and the car is in sight.
>Footsteps still behind me. They seem fairly calm. Walking after us. Following.
>They sound like big, floppy feet. I will never forget the sound.
>The only way I can describe it is clown feet, wet, like you just got.out of the pool and your walking across the pavement to go get your towel.
>Thw car is close, we start running, all of us.
>Most everyone piles in the backseat, except for cutie one who climbs in my lap out of fear in the driver's seat. I immediately lock the doors and turn on the headlights.
>What I see, I cant believe. Its white, standing upright but crouched forward like it's not used to being in this position. It has a face, looking down, like a dog. It has patches of fur missing, bloody flesh in those areas and long, stringy white hair hanging from its head.
>It has human-like feet, but covered with mud, blood and fur.
>We're all gawking at it, we can't even talk we're so scared. Its about ten feet from my vehicle, it wont leave the bike path.
>I'm sure it figured it cant get us, so it turned and walked away back down the pathway.
>We got the fuck out of there, squealing tires and all. Crashed at cutie one's place, didn't sleep a wink.
>>
>>18001370
So you just left the dude out there to die? Looks like you're the only faggot around here.
>>
>>18001361
>you're not supposed to go uphill to piss

I'm not sure where you got that idea. Unless you're on some sort of flat impermeable surface and you're worried about it spilling back down into camp, its not an issue.
>>
Tanis
>>
>>18000016
There's nothing spoopy out in WA except maybe in the woods. If your going innawoods, get a big cal rifle to shoot the skin walkers with
>>
>>18001280
I thought that it was in Ogden Utah.
Also what the hell is that?
>>
Nope, ever since amazon moved in and started running their servers on black magic, mana of the whole state's been running down. There is a reason no one has managed to leak credit cards from them.
>>
>>18001310
Olympic national park is probably full of fucking spooks. It's a big area for missing people.
>>
>>18001310
>>18001444
The woods on the peninsula are just creepy as fuck. Just look at those woods and tell me they aren't spooky. Lots of cloud cover, lots of rain, high clay content in the soil and lots of moss growth that hasn't been touched for years. The coastal woods are especially creepy.
>>
>>18001444
>>18001473

holy shit im starting to get kinda scared by this thread now, there's definitely something in those woods
>>
>>18001309
You're thinking Colorado. Say hi to Eric Kyle cart man and Kenny for me
>>
>>18001248
>Mexican mafia
Implying mexicans aren't all just day laborers or in shitty gangs that don't do shit but move weed and maybe some coke
>>
>>18001361
Only thing here that concerns me is that you left your garbage behind, clean up after yourself.
>>
>tfw canadian east coast where nothing spoopy ever happens
>>
>>18001310
i always feel like that when I go there
i always feel like im on the verge of a panic attack when i go there
>>
I live north east of Marysville, only spooky thing i can remember is hearing something huge fall, like 6-7 hundred pounds hit the ground and then a rock about 3 feet across lobbed at me from the woods
>>
>>18001787
Heroin is all over the fucking place in Washington, and its all ran by mexicansz
>>
>>18000016
Not from Washington but it's definitely worthwhile to make friends with Sasquatch. Research their habitats and structures, be kind, be open minded and they come out of curiousity.
>>
>>18002635
My Sasquatch like to throw rocks. A researcher taught me it's a form of attempted contact and to throw rocks back at them.
>>
Seattleite here

Granted, living in the city my entire life there isn't too much spooky shit, other than feeling the energy of all the people hooked on crystal, black tar, coke and the like.

But on Black Friday last year, my girlfriend and I went out to Mt. Rainier National Park since admission was free for the day in an effort to get people out instead of trampling each other over a TV.

We hit pretty much the first trail we saw parking for since it was a 4 hour drive and we had lost a bunch of time with pit stops and such, and walked up through to this entirely snowed over clearing where a small creek had frozen over, it was clear nobody really went further than that before turning around. I was so excited to be out in the middle of fucking nowhere on a mountain that I insisted we stay for a while, and became unaware that while the sun was still out, the incredibly dense woods blocked out most of the light.

So as we're trying to navigate our way back to the trailhead and find the car, this one asian guy comes running up to us out of fucking nowhere asking how far ahead the clearing is. He didn't seem to understand us when we said it was only about 10 minutes hike to get there, and ran off into the woods.

Probably nothing, but it was just weird as fuck. We had to use the flashlights on our phones to even see, so we were curious as to why this dude was running into total darkness in the middle of the god damn forest by himself. That on top of just the overall feeling of being watched just weirded us the fuck out, and we made haste to the car, peeled out and dipped as fast as possible.

Also heard lots of rumors of a UFO base at the peak of the mountain, hidden in the glaciers. It's cool as fuck out there, and maybe it's my having grown up in the city but I feel drawn to go back there.
>>
>>18001297
Hi David, tell me about your new book :)
>>
>>18001395
What this guy said.
Fucked.
>>
>>18003303
I wasn't supposed to use a sling for that, was I?
>>
>>18003134
Hondurans, actually. I live in Seattle.
>>
>>18001437
Fancy seeing you here, chummer
>>
>>18001294
Can comfrim skinwalkers are in this area. Spokane resident here, i went for a drive out near mika peak one night and there was a dead animal layong across the road in my lane so i came to a stop to investigate.

Got out of my car with my friends still in it and as soon as i exited the vehichle i smelt the rankest fucking sewer metal smell ever and at that point id read enough pasta to know we had to leave fast. Never go for late night drives unless youre trying to get murdered around here
>>
>>18004956
Seriously thinking about getting a nice 357 revolver with a flashlight on it.
>>
>>18001274
>>18001279

Look up Laird Barron, he's a horror writer that's influenced by Lovecraft and Raymond Chandler. A bunch of his stories are set in Olympia.
>>
>>18005219
Dont think twice about it man. arm yourself as needed but you wont need guns much in the city. Yeah, theres meth and crack addicts all over town but theyre super nice 85% of the time. Everyone in spokane is too pussy to be violent about shit, its the cryptids you actually have to be cautious of in these parts
>>
>>18000016
It's in Seattle Washington, called Kells Irish Pub

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterworth_Building
>>
>>18000170
This.
>>
360 here, lived in a small town near olympia my entire life , have seen some spooky shit, anyone else near here?
>>
>>18008461
I used to live in Elma as a small child. Every time I'm in the area I feel an uncanny sense. Something about the atmosphere that makes it different than any other place. I can't put my finger on it.
>>
>>18005219
Please don't put a fucking flashlight on it... Goddamn, /x/....
>>
>>18008113
Don't be an asshole and green-text a link. Then you can't double click + drag it to a new tab in your browser.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.