[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to discover 'the self' and decontruct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: providence_hypnosis_ri.jpg (327KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
providence_hypnosis_ri.jpg
327KB, 900x900px
I'm trying to discover 'the self' and decontruct the mind and false identity.

I've been trying for quite a long time (listening to gurus) but nothing has really worked so I'm looking to hypnosis.

Has anyone had experience of using hypnosis for this purpose? Does it work? Any recommendations?
>>
>>17999674
>Has anyone had experience of using hypnosis for this purpose?
No.
Does it work?
I don't know.
Any recommendations?
Keep trying until you achieve your objectives!
>>
>>17999674
hypnosis is the television and modern music.
>>
>>17999687
But how about good, spiritual hypnosis?
>>
File: 2754.jpg (26KB, 401x343px) Image search: [Google]
2754.jpg
26KB, 401x343px
>>
>>17999674
It's futile bro, there are Buddhist monks who have tried for 80 years by meditating 12 hours a day and haven't stepped one step towards enlightenment. Enlightenment occurs outside the mind. If your experience starts to zoom out, you'll know you're on the right path. That doesn't make sense until you experience it.

You are "working towards" enlightenment by doing something. You are doing this with the mind to achieve a goal that is in the future, which doesn't exist. You could do this for millenia and achieve nothing.

The longing for the self has to be sincere and intense. So, how do you achieve it? You don't. That's fundamentally misunderstanding the concept. It's outside of even YOU. It's outside of you trying to achieve it. Because YOU ARE IT.

Enlightenment is here and now. This moment. Who is the watcher? You remembered once. Perhaps you forgot!
>>
>>18000013
You're an idiot.
>>
>>18000020
That's not nice. You can keep trying, it doesn't do you any harm. But it won't achieve anything either. I've tried, and it doesn't work, and I've been extremely close to it. It happens on its own if you are ready, with or without gurus or hypnosis.
>>
>>17999674
There is no self. There is nothing specific you can look at and say "here is self".

The closest you will come to this, is seeing that there is no duality, then you will see the self. Because there is nothing other than that.

You're making the mistake from the start, creating contrasts between self and other when there is none.

You come and say where is the self, but you don't realise what you're saying.
>>
>>17999674
Frankly you need to do psychedelics, people will say don't because they fear psychedelics. They fear the unknown because it's scary.

You really want to know, you're really committed to this.

Then go do a heavy dose of psychedelics, preferably Dmt if you can find it. That will show you
>>
>>17999674
enlightenment is Jesus Christ
>>
>>18000082
No! Just no!

You need to let that shit go. Jesus was no different to any of us. He said that himself,
>>
>>18000076
How large of a dose of LSD would you call heavy? I did 300ug and didnt really get much by way of thought patterns changing.
>>
>>18000089
I use Dmt. I can't give any advice on Lsd. All my experience is with Dmt.

My understanding is you can only go so far with LSD, mushrooms will get you closer..

But do Dmt if you can, then you won't have to come to a place like this asking about the self lol.

It's funny
>>
>>18000057
Bs, there is a self and that is the "you" right now. Becoming the better version of yourself are steps towards enlightenment.
>>
>>17999674
It's all hypnosis, for the most part, viewing it through the lens and using proven hypnotic techniques only makes it more effective.
>>
seek not elightenment but sychronicity
>>
Thanks for the interesting responses guys.

This thread can now be about 'the self'.
>>
>>18000076
You don't need to. Just practice inducing sleep paralysis. You can do so kinds of things from there.
>>
Enlightenment isn't real. It only exists as a concept to those trying to achieve it. Even though they don't know what it is.
>>
You want enlightenment? I'll give it to you. Quit worrying about enlightenment.

There. Now you can just enjoy your life.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.