[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any unrealistic dreams? Since we're on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Do you guys have any unrealistic dreams?

Since we're on /x/ most of us probably believe in things that are considered 'out there'.

Don't be embarassed, this is an anonymous board after all.
>>
I have a dream
Where everyone is happy
And helps each other out
>>
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.”
>>
>>17999505
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was
>>
>>17999547

I was actually from that place.

I don't know why I was left here.
>>
File: latest.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>17999695
Yep. This place sucks.
>>
>>17999505
I wanna live on a few acres of land and have all my friends and family with me off the grid in some mediocre little trailer park we put together where we can grow and trade goods to eachother and live like little house on the prarie. I feel thats pretty unrealistic.
>>
>>17999825
Saying 'fuck you' to mainstream society and being self-sustaining in your own little community sounds pretty sweet.
>>
>>17999505
One of my favourite daydreams is the fall of the veil. The barrier between the waking world and the dreamscape will be removed and reality will be altered into something far stranger.

This wouldn't have to be complete. You could have isolated areas where this was in effect, and people would venture into them to collect whatever treasures lied beyond.

Or on the flip side the world would be changed, and there would be small areas where things were normal and humanity would hole up to fight against the eldritch horrors beyond.
>>
Used to cry and wish I was in the world of kingdom hearts because I hated my life

It never came true.

Also read a goosebumps book about kid learning to fly and I became obsessed with the idea that it could happen

It didn't

I was into spirit science in high school and when Mayan calendar day or whatever was approaching i was convinced something would happen and id ascend or some shit

It was the worst day of my life, I was extremely sick, had to take finals, felt like I was gonna die. Had to call my dad to come get me because i didn't want to die st skool, and after I got home everything became a blur and I don't remember the next month or so

So something did happen

Dreams don't come true.
>>
>>17999505
Just woke up from a dream where me and this girl I had a crush on in highschool were forced by the rich people from the movie "Taken" to fight naked in the display room. I woke up just before it was about to get interesting.

God, I gotta learn how to lucid dream...
>>
I would love to live in a utopian self sustaining building like in the film 'High Rise', but without the whole class warfare, collapse and shit.
>>
As a child, I:
Wanted to astral project
Wanted to perform telekinesis
Wanted to perform pyrokinesis
Wanted to find Atlantis
Thought I had completely figured out time travel
Actually tried reanimating the dead things my cat brought in
Wanted world peace
Wanted racism to dissipate
Wanted to circumnavigate the world
>>
>>17999505
I always dream of being the flash, or living in a country that's not muslim and doesn't make you go to prison for kissing a girl in public
>>
>>18001726
dude you got abducted by aliens in that month and probably still on their ship being experimented on while living in a virtual reality world. what more do you ask for?
>>
Getting a gf
>>
>>17999505
When I dream it is clear and vivid. I relinquish the will to have control and enjoy the journey. On occasion I die in my dreams. Most of the time if that happens I pull myself to an earlier point in the series of events and have additional chances to live.
>>
File: such fluffy.jpg (70KB, 960x865px) Image search: [Google]
such fluffy.jpg
70KB, 960x865px
I'm going to genetically engineer dragons and use them as a lynchpin species to reverse the effects of global warming via genetically modified ecosystems that are a test model for terraforming other planets.
>>
>>18001726
>kingdom hearts
>goosebumps
>Mayan calendar
roflmao
>>
>>18002527
That would be pretty dank

Must be a nightmare simulator though because I can't wake up.
>>
>>18002564
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

And I approve of it.
>>
I always dreamed of gaining superpowers. Specifically a super speed power set akin to the Flash's.

Or the power to warp reality.
>>
I need to get laid. It's been a long time.
>>
Anyone know what it's called when you're in the state between wake and sleep and you can sentences come into your mind but no longer have any meaning? I find that occasionally I feel completely deluded before sleeping and I'm wondering whether this is chemically reproducible? Imagine being a kid thinking of stupid shit where things gain undeserved significance and profoundness but it's all been smoothed out and slowed down.
>>
>>17999505
Immortality, shape shifting, dimension hopping. I think about it daily since I was little.
>>
>>18003254
Fuck mate, just get high! It's the exactly same feeling,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU
>>
>>17999505
I dreamed once that I was picked up by a spaceship.
I didn't go inside, was just walking around on the hull.
It had windows.
From the inside, penguins were looking at me.
>>
I fantasize often that I'm some kind of super hero or adventurer. I sometimes fantasize that I had super powers.
>>
nope. all of my dreams are firmly rooted in fact and reality.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.