[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to believe, /x/ ? I want to believe that Atlantis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ancestraldreamslemuria.jpg (334KB, 550x277px) Image search: [Google]
ancestraldreamslemuria.jpg
334KB, 550x277px
What do you want to believe, /x/ ? I want to believe that Atlantis and Lemuria existed, because I'm not satisfied with knowledge of history that we have, there must be something a lot more
>>
You would be interested to read about the humans in satya yuga.
>>
>>17999489
>What do you want to believe
I want to believe that all those deaths under suspicious circumstances of people who crossed the Clintons are tragic coincidences, but when you see that the body count is close to a hundred in the last 27 years, you just cant believe they are coincidences
>>
>>17999490
Yes, it do interests me, India is also one of my points of interests, especially sanskrit writings about what some people think it could be ancient nuclear war
>>
>>17999507
>you just cant believe they are coincidences
Anon, beliefs don't require any kind of proof or logical basis, so if someone wants to believe that they're coincidences they can. I believe you're a faggot and bbc eater, btw. And I don't need to prove it. I love beliefs!!!!
>>
>>17999536
Fair enough. I believe you are paid by the CTR to shitpost here. And I have the list of all the paid shills of the CTR
>>
You can intend to dream in Atlantis if you are able to astral travel. Same with Lemuria. It might not be as awesome as you wish, due to dreaming in the 4th dimension. I think 5d dreaming on earth should be possible, but seems to be blocked by collective and personal karma. If you clear enough personal karma you should be able to dream in higher frequencies.

I recently was having a tantric dream, and suddenly I was remote viewing some crystals at the bottom of the ocean. They were Lemurian seed crystals burried. I think they have energies and genetics for higher frequency humanity, and quantum spiritual memories or something. Crystals make the dna glow for some reason.
>>
>>17999536
No beleifs do require proof. There's a difference between beleiving because it is undeniably evident and false belief. False belief is telling yourself you believe because you want to. Beleif is not a choice. I can't choose to believe that 2+2 does not equal 4.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.