[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What oldfags remember the Eternal Knight and/or Mortis threads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

What oldfags remember the Eternal Knight and/or Mortis threads?

That was /x/, and I only bring this up because I watched Stranger Things recently and it reminded me so much of those subjects.

Sure they were a bust, but I know there are more mysteries out there like those.
>>
>>17997697
I remember mortis. Apparently it was just a family photo album or something.
>>
>>17997701
Yeah.

It was a really intriguing moment though, because there was all kinds of usenet weirdness related to it, and for me it was really kind of personal because one of the usenet users was serving stuff from an island near where I live.

but yeah
>>
File: ek.png (71KB, 703x840px) Image search: [Google]
ek.png
71KB, 703x840px
another throwback
>>
any leads out there for mysteries like this any more?

also general bump
>>
File: 9538271713_b15c3428f5_o.jpg (543KB, 2000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
9538271713_b15c3428f5_o.jpg
543KB, 2000x1332px
bamp
>>
File: 15408733977_16dd464497_o.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
15408733977_16dd464497_o.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
another bump
>>
Not really the same, but anyone remember FalseProphet/Frank Webster?
I still have some of the emails he sent me from 3 years ago, but those are the most recent ones. Don't remember what happened to the older ones.
>>
>>17997903
wasn't there, can you share the details?
>>
>>17997932
Rumor that a guy named Frank Webster was an illuminati/anti-christ agent. Actually, there was a lot of speculation of who he really was, some say he was just a british psychologist. There was also a website with a timer, but I don't remember anything happening after it counted down.
He was basically just some ordinary guy that we would email because he would send back cryptic wordings, puzzles, like number coded sequences, etc, and we had threads dedicated to solving his emails. Sometimes you would email FalseProphet and get an email from a new username asking you to join some kind of group, or it would be something else cryptic. eventually he started sending emails back about threatening to hire a lawyer, at least, those were some of the emails I received, but eventually again he calmed down and started emailing back like he used to, then he kind of just drifted into obscurity. (Or, even more obscurity) His website is still up last time I checked, and that's just the short version because I don't remember all of the details, but that's the gist of it from my end. Maybe someone with a better recollection can re-tell it.
>>
>>17998023

Investigated entire event from start to finish.

AMA.

Frank Webster was attempting to induce psychosis in individuals using a sort of "scattershot" methodology that triggered pattern recognition behaviors in affected individuals.

It worked.

Frank Webster was actually an artist from Australia.
>>
Do any oldfags know anything about a BabaJi prophecy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.