[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS GUYS GUYS theres a UFO north east of portland. im not fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: ufo.jpg (3KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
3KB, 480x360px
GUYS GUYS GUYS theres a UFO north east of portland. im not fucking kidding! i say it change brightness, color, position in the sky. i dont do drugs or drink ever! im a sober normal person. if your in portland look up to the north east theres a moving ball far into the sky it looks like a spec or star BUT IT FUCKING MOVES! please look.

pic is somthing i just pulled of google images but its kinda like this but further away.
>>
>>17995080
portland OREGON*
>>
its still there right fucking now! 3:00

i first saw it at 2:30 when i went to my back porch. and i just check again and its alot higher in the sky than when i last saw it.
>>
its like flickering light of different colors. it appears to be in one spot for some time then all of a sudden i see it shift right and then back left further than it was before.
>>
Damn, I'm out in Independence. Can't see shit from here.
>>
>>17995080
Why didn't you take a fucking picture you asshole. YOU HAVE A PHONE USE IT NIGGER.
>>
>>17995080
when i first saw it, it was much lower to the horizon, its been moving up and down but is generally higher now.

also if you focus on it without looking way a whole bunch you can see small white balls moving crazy fast near it but they only appear for a split second and not often.
>>
>>17995090
NO i only have a fucking ipod touch. the camera on that thing is shit! i dont have anything that can capture it from my position (west portland)
>>
I'm in battle ground and I think I see it.

Took this with my phone, I keep getting it during its damn flash.
>>
>>17995089
yeah independence is far away. i wouldn't expect you to see it. but who knows maybe you can. also another detail is although this ufo has been visible most of the time, sometimes it appears to turn off its light or disappear or go somewhere else for a few brief seconds then go back to staying visible for minutes.
>>
just went outside again and checked for it. its still there but higher. it keeps going higher and higher.
>>
>>17995094
Can you see the pleiades on the right side of it?
>>
>>17995097
Yeah, wishful thinking on my part.
You should report this on a sighting website, though.
>>
File: Capella.jpg (171KB, 1909x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Capella.jpg
171KB, 1909x1010px
>>17995101
That's because it's Capella.
>>
>>17995106
i know someone would think its a star. but i swear i saw the thing moving right and left with some weird streaks of light that last split seconds.

i would absolutely not make a thread on the internet let alone tell anybody about this if i thought this was a star. i really keep my self reserved unless i see something i just cant ignore. this is the first time i have ever made a /x/ thread.
>>
>>17995112
to be clear the streaks of light were separate entities like a smaller white ball off some distance to the right of it.
>>
>>17995112
Can you see Capella near the object? It's a very bright star.
>>
What kind of underage faggot doesn't have a phone with a decent camera in this day and age?
>>
>>17995116
unfortunately im not familiar with the identification and position of the stars so i cant speak on that but as far as i can tell its the only light in the farthest mostly east some north direction in the sky. there are some trees in the way but all the other stars are more west of it. like there is a big space of nothing separating it from everything else in the sky from what i can tell
>>
>>17995118
im sorry i know i should but just never got around to it. but i dont think a phone camera could capture lights in the sky very well anyways. i think you need a proper camera. like some the vids you see on youtube of star gazing.
>>
>>17995119
Capella is in that part of the sky.
>>
>>17995125
It's also the brightest object in the sky at the moment since the moon is not visible.
>>
>>17995090
>>17995118
>>17995122
Not OP, but once I thought I saw UFO and tried to take a picture on my iPhone and couldn't catch it. It couldn't even get many of the stars.
>>
>>17995125
ok i just went out of the house and walked down the road and couldn't see shit because both sides of the road are lined with massive trees so i came back and tried to take pictures from my itouch from the porch and nothing showed even while i could still see it very clearly also i think its shifted position a little to the left from when i saw it last.
>>
its moving gradually moving position in the sky faster the the stars i see that are closer to me. there aren't many stars out cuz its kinda cloudy but there are a handful i can see above me (west of this ufo thing) and the stars have a consistent glow while this thing is flickering different colors and disappearing and moving inconsistently.
>>
i really wish there was another anon from portland that could confirm this.
>>
op confirmed for being dumb 13 year old
>>
File: pleiades.jpg (256KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
pleiades.jpg
256KB, 1170x780px
>>17995146
Can you see the Pleiades west of it?
>>
ok went outside to check for final time its still there although it looks like its way more east direction than it is north east as compared to before.
>>
>it's a retard gets spooked by a star episode
>>
>>17995150
i didn't see any cluster of stars that looked quite that tight. although i did say it was cloudy so that might be a factor.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31KB, 886x954px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31KB, 886x954px
>>17995163
>>
i really dont think it was a star. its the only light in its corner of the sky and its pulsating mightily bright for a star. but that might just be my untrained opinion. maybe it was a lone star, and maybe there's some type of atmospheric gaseous effect that causes stars to appear to move laterally back and fourth stop and repeat over and over.
>>
>>17995170
can one of you guys post an actual photo of what you think it is so i can compare. these charts are chinese to me.
>>
>>17995150
also you guys keep suggesting its this cluster of stars. but i can clearly see its just this one single light. its not a bunch of lights tight together but a single light.
>>
File: post-14969-133877432144.jpg (244KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
post-14969-133877432144.jpg
244KB, 800x533px
>>17995179
>>
>>17995187
I'm not suggesting that it's the cluster. If the cluster is to the west of the object then it means that the object you are seeing is actually the star Capella. A very bright star.
>>
>>17995188
i found this video of it. the colors are different and the intensity of light doesn't seem to change like this thing does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Wws9CsIzc
>>
>>17995190
there are definitely stars to the west but i didn't see any cluster that tight. im not talking look towards the ocean west im talking above my head is west of this thing.
>>
>>17995080
Weew a light in the sky, i know you might be excited but ive seen these lights many many times, i wish they would get closer some time
>>
File: pp011185crb.jpg (40KB, 760x738px) Image search: [Google]
pp011185crb.jpg
40KB, 760x738px
>>17995194
Capella is orange. The reason it's blue in that video is because of chromatic aberration. The atmosphere is probably more turbulent for you at the moment which is why it looks like it's twinkling and moving.
>>
>>17995215
hmmm ok if you think that is a likely scenario than ill accept it. i have stared at the night sky many times in my life but i don't think ive seen anything like this. but i know that doesn't necessarily mean anything. oh well, i still feel conflicted but ill take your word on it. thanks for discussing it with me.
>>
>>17995214
no you don't. alien abduction is one of the single most traumatic things a human being can possible experience. so be careful of what you wish for.
>>
>>17995225
If it's clear weather another night then look at the same part of the sky and see if you can spot the light again. If you can, then it's a star. But don't get dissapointed because I can confirm that the UFO phenomena is real.
>>
File: 1440915936723.jpg (194KB, 873x582px) Image search: [Google]
1440915936723.jpg
194KB, 873x582px
>>17995214
not all alien interaction are malevolent, there are lots of stories about benevolent encounters,
>>
>>17995248
>>17995231
>>
>>17995241
i don't know, i think i would prefer the UFO phenomena wasn't real because if you think about it, the idea that aliens from planets unimaginably far away have come here to our earth and thus influence it by abducting humans for biological exploration. and maybe giving some governments tech or planing to take over completely after they understand their enemy's is all rather terrifying to me. it would be relieving and comforting to know that extraterrestrials dont exist. but then i watch beyond creepy and get paranoid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjx2Oyh_DzY
>>
>>17995080
U obviously want to see an alien or u wouldn't be on this site so no u haven't seen shit
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.