[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any evidence to extraterrestrial life other than ''DUDE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

Is there any evidence to extraterrestrial life other than ''DUDE LIGHTS'' abd ''THE UNIVERSE IS HUGE''. I haven't seen a single evidence or an interesting fact leading to it.
>>
you are a brainwashed citizen of the ''real world'' and a commoner, of course you won't find the ''evidences''
>>
>>17993307
No. And neither of those things are 'evidence' because it's hard to verify the legitimacy of UFO recordings and witnesses and because an enormous universe makes it a probability that there is other life in the universe, but it cannot confirm it.
>>
If you know how to seek them, they will find you. Then you won't care about "evidence" or who's seen what, because you know they're there and that's more than enough because the rest of the world will catch up when they're ready.
>>
>>17993328
>>17993419
autism or bait.
>>
>>17993307
you have to understand something.
just because you haven't seen anything, doesn't mean everyone else hasn't.. go watch some youtube videos of sightings and such, weed out the fakes, them information is out there..
we are not alone!
>>
>>17993307
vote for trump and he'll tell us if there are any evidence
>>
>>17993307
SPOT THIS, KID:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UD4ET6fuZw

Look at the X-ray in particular, that skeletal system.

I'll post some more later, I'm cooking right now.
>>
>the universe
Our galaxy is fuck huge. Our own solar system might have ET life. Not even counting Panspermia Theory.
You won't find hard evidence until NASA releases information on fossilized Martian microbes. Which means we need a better rover on Mars.
>>
Eat a dick OP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrobiology
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 504x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 504x311px
no, so-called UFO's are a very terrestrial in origin, and their passengers are quite human

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 900x1210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 900x1210px
>>17993307
>Is there any evidence to extraterrestrial life
No.

>pic Buzz Aldrin, "Life" (Cover, Special Edition 1969)
>>
There's as much evidence for aliums as any other paranormal phenomena, you can choose to believe it or not.
>>
>>17995429
>as much evidence

as in "none"
>>
>>17995549
If you're looking for concrete, indisputable evidence, then this is the wrong board for you.

Anything posted here will require some belief or faith on your part.
>>
>>17995563
so its nothing but a roleplaying circle jerk for autistic manchildren

sounds about right
>>
>>17995568
> circle jerk for autistic manchildren

That would explain what you're doing here.
>>
>>17995568
While there are a lot of roleplaying threads here, mainly ones concerning magic, demon summoning, astrology etc., not all of it is.

Roleplaying implies that you don't believe what you're posting to be real or possible.

I do believe that aliens and extraterrestrial UFO's are real.
>>
File: ayy lmao.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>17993307

I have a webm
>>
>>17993597
>extraterrestrial life
>posts 'evidence' of an earth-specific species
>>
File: 1470295411960.png (39KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470295411960.png
39KB, 245x300px
>>17993307
They're in a different vibrational frequency. That means you can't see em' [spoiler]kiddo[/spoiler]
>>
>>17996202
I can't even spoiler right, I'm leaving
>>
>>17996205
You did, you just can't spoiler on /x/.
>>17996124
whats dis
>>
>>17996202
vibrational frequency has no bearing on the visibility of macroscopic matter. and even then if you're gonna' point out alien bacteria etc. as proof of this, that's all theoretical thought experiments on the makeup of that bacteria.
>>
>>17993597
>embed
>starts with bible verse
>sensational soundtrack
>remove
>>
>>17996124
Wow a broken rocket that spins in superior layers of atmosphere...

Let's just ignore reality and pretend it's aliens, dayumn m8.
>>
>>17996209
>>17996124
This is an ordinary rocket build here on earth. If they are launched at certain times, the smoke trail of the engine will catch sunlight when the rocket reached enough altitude, while it is still night at groundlevel.
>>
There is some state and country officials who have said that there are extra terrestrials, and there is a bunch of pictures of supposed sightings of UFOs. That being said, i took a picture and vid of a plane parade in DC once, and looking back a bunch of them could look like theyre UFOs when out of focus, or when turning on their axis. Ive also heard Clinton say he didnt fuck monica, then say he did. so bottom line is, there is no evidence. Once you go down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole you just keep falling further down into it. most people start with ancient aliens (which given its reputation, it actually makes a lot more sense then 95% of theories out there) and then they move on to youtubers and "spooky" sites with shit like pyramids on mars or fallen angels on the moon. the "aliens are really demons" guys are particularly wacky and funny. but yeah, its not retarded to think that there must be aliens out there considering the size of the universe and quatrillions of lifeforms on our own planet, and if they had visited us it would surely explain consistencies in mythological stories around the globe and explain the massive surge in technological advancement of the past 100 years. However, right now we have no proof of anything
>>
>>17993307
desu, we're probably alone in the galaxy. Von Neumann probes would be easily visible considering how long it would take for such a device to set up shop in every single solar system in the galaxy is relatively short (in deep time).

More likely then not, there's some sort of Great Filter that prevents spacefaring races from existing, and in all likelihood, we've already passed it.
>>
>>17996209
>>17996235
>>17996240

Ok, there's a possibility it wasn't what I thought it was, but what about shape shifters?
>>
>>17996265
>>17996235
>>17996211
>>17995429
>>17993377

>http://www.nasa.gov/content/finding-life-beyond-earth-is-within-reach/

>http://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/microbes-in-space-jpl-researcher-explores-tiny-life/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/area-51-and-extra-terrestrial-life-both-exist-says-head-of-nasa/

>"M-muh intellectual superiority complex"
>"that don't even real"

ALL OF /X/ VALIDATED
EVERYONE ELSE BTFO
>>
>>17996714
none of these articles validate anything thats been discussed here. there is no proof of advanced life forms in space, faggot
>>
>>17993307
So lets talk the things you've ignored. Kobekli tepli, the pyramids, societies with already advanced understandings from the jump. Roswel actually happened, operation high jump actually happend the alien reproduction vehicle flyover dc in 52 which was FLIMED and were shot with ordinances for over 2 hours. Cartwr our president saw a ufo and was also seen weeping after being told the truth about this grand experiment, hacker gary McKinnon retrieved info on solar warden projects, head of skunkworks 31st locjhead martin says we have the technologies to take et home. Wake up my friend, they are here have been for quite some time and we WERE a genetic acience experiment as we are next to experience a forced evolution or dna awaking, so they mixed theirs with ours. Fret not tho because the guardians are here and the confederation if light will aid humanity, but the work is still ours to do. Love and light brother.
>>
>>17996265
On a planet in a solar system far beyond our sight or reach there is a civilization having this same discussion.
>>
i REALLY want to believe but every single source is pretty much like >>17996226 it's funny and sad at the same time because you always get disappointed with these fucking nutjobs
>>
>>17996265
What if we are the von neumann probes?

It's very possible that all life on earth came from a damaged probe or even an (inter)galactic seed.
>>
>>17993597
for me, it was the bullet decals they edited into the x.
>>
>>17995568
and yet...here you are.
>>
>>17998218

>because the guardians are here and the confederation if light will aid humanity

Salvasionist New Age Shill

>hey guys let's not take any real world action about our predicament and just wait until the aliens save us

you're a burned brained automaton, only with a different dialectic program installed
>>
I talked to an alien outside of my window telepathically. I think I caused a large shift recently around a year ago.
>>
>>17993307
What about the alien interview video? This was never debunked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uqP46zdsA
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.