[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know what this symbol on the lapel means? I was approached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20160804_154027.jpg (8KB, 209x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_154027.jpg
8KB, 209x264px
Anybody know what this symbol on the lapel means?
I was approached by a large black man today who communicated very oddly, and while he wasn't paying attention I took this.
>cropped to the important part
>>
>OP gets spooked by a black man wearing designer clothes

Paranormal as fuck, more at 11
>>
>>17993453
We get it, you're a nigger too.

What is the image though?
>>
>>17993472
I dont know but this spooky skeleton is wearing it too
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 443x332px
Seems like something related to santeria or Palo Mayombe cult, they use these symbols to protect themselves from other egguns (spirits)
>>
>>17992289
>drugged out nignog with thrift store shirt tries to talk to white kid
>kid posts about it on paranormal themed message board
You literally can't make this shit up.
>>
>>17992289

you took a picture of his lapel?
>>
>>17995746
Seems like something promising to look into. Interesting
>>
>>17995746
Firstly thats not santeria or palo (neither of which are "cults" for fucks sake). Secondly they dont use those "symbols" to protect from spirits. Please stop giving "advice" on shit you know nothing about.

>>17995953
Its something worth looking into, but not because of this, the two things are clearly unrelated.

Its a badly repaired hole in a suit lapel.
>>
Probs stole the jacket .
>>
>>17992289
Kind of looks like Ogham, a type of alphabet used in pre-Christian Ireland. Weird.
>>
>>17992289

So you casually took a photo of someone while they're trying to talk to you, because you like his lapel?

How autistically rude of you, he might've needed help getting an Epi-pen or changing his tyre.

good job OP, you are the spook, not the nigger.
>>
>>17995804

No shit sherlock whats the next mystry you're gonna solve.
>>
>>17992289
Looks a bit like a fern
>>
>>17992289
Were his face and hands stiff and oddly textured? Or did he just talk weird?
>>
>>17996582
Not sure about his hands but he had some acne, or maybe moles, and his face was definitely blotchy, especially a really pronounced large darker spot in the middle of his forehead right above his eyebrows.

Why, what would that point to?
>>
>>17996032
Only believable post in this thread.
>>
>>17996636
If they appeared fake, he might be a costume.
>>
>>17992289
5th dimensional being took a summary of you OP, nothing to be wary about, it happens much more often than you'd believe.
>>
>>17992289
If you didn't know what the symbol meant, why didn't you ASK him what it was? How else did you expect to figure this out?
>>
>>17992289
>Anybody know what this symbol on the lapel means?

that's the Order of the Plunging Penis. no white boy's anus goes unturned. he gets to add a cross stitch for every white boy anus he conquers. he's part of the ilerminati
>>
>>17992289
looks like cross roads. Like those sign posts that has a bunch of arrows pointing to the directions of other major cities and how far away they are.
>>
File: robert johnson.jpg (55KB, 631x600px) Image search: [Google]
robert johnson.jpg
55KB, 631x600px
>>17997141
Is there any significance to that or is it just an observation? wasn't selling your soul at a cross roads a big thing in southern black folklore? Robert Johnson for example.
>>
>>17996782
>>17997063
Any further explanation on this stuff?

>>17997099
I tried talking to him, he didn't even acknowledge it even though he was the one to start talking to me

>>17997141
>>17998588
Another black man in a well-tailored suit... I'm spooped.

Maybe the lines are a symbol of some kind of pact? Between humans and demons, or 3rd and 5th dimensional beings? I dunno... But the more I think about it, the less human he seemed.
>>
>>17998633
>Another black man in a well-tailored suit... I'm spooped

Ffs it's just a black man in a suit it happens l the time (yes, even in africa).

If you want /x/ to help you at least take your own thread seriously.
>>
>>17996155

I'm working on the mystery of why OP is always such a massive faggot. This thread is quite a big lead.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.