[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think a man can return to the land of the living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: will he return.jpg (13KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
will he return.jpg
13KB, 360x270px
Do you think a man can return to the land of the living after he once was dead?
>>
>>17991531
Well, Jesus did it....
>>
>>17991531
Seriously are you the /tv/ guy again who's been doing this all day.
>>
I'm getting angry too.

I wonder what will happen.
>>
>>17991638
Yeah wtf, I've seen this cunt so many times recently. Babbys first reaction pic.
>>
>>17991531
For sure just not to his original body. Unless of course his soul survives the cosmic recycling and the events of that iteration are similar enough that he is once again born.
>>
>>17991531
I did because I had to. I was an Archon and I nuked the planet earth to kill all the brown skinned humanoids so I had to be reincarnated as one of them and forced to watch my soul mate be out of reach.
>>
>>17991531
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_death
>>
>>17994733
>schizophrenia
Okay.
>>
>>17994810
Clinical death isn't death
>>
File: dude-what.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dude-what.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>17995633
>Clinical death isn't death
>>
>>17995633
R u stupid
>>
>>17991531
Why would your reaction pick be a man who never died but had the aging process reversed. There are tons of X files characters that actually returned from the dead, all this dude had was a salamander hand
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.