[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx0 AEQGjOQY Have you seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 08-patrick-freeform-jazz.png (276KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
08-patrick-freeform-jazz.png
276KB, 620x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx0AEQGjOQY

Have you seen this? do you think it's fake?
>>
>Have you seen this? do you think it's fake?

SpongeBob is stupid, I dunno if 'fake' is the right word for it though.
>>
>>17991240
Idk if you're being sarcastic or something but i'm not talking about the image,i'm talking about the embed
>>
its hard to say. nothing flashy so you cant call bullshit right there. its the only vid in the channel and it was uploaded 6 years ago

hard to make vids if you go to jail. there is something odd with youtube you may not know unless you play with proxies. the entire site is segregated by region because their servers are all across the planet

long story short other regions front page and recent vids ect are different. its not until something gets a few thousand views or is in a popular channel that it goes global with copies on other servers

data is exchanged between their servers using much higher bandwidth lines than residential connections get to create the illusion that its all on the servers in your country

anyways if he uploaded it with a proxie and a bs google+ account it might explain how his account name is in english and every comment is like portugese on youtube

something you dont do for art. something you would be more likely to do if you just kidnapped some one and wanted to brag
>>
There are quite a few videos about this but they are all in portugese. I can't speak portugese, but apparently it was because someone linked to the video on a portugese language horror board.

My gut reaction- fake. The guy is just acting too cartoonish.
>>
>>17991167
That video it's spic filled lol
>>
>>17991167
Looks fake as shit
>>
>>17991167

it's a fugazi. she doesn't even start screaming until the door is about to be opened.
>>
>>17991682
What if she's deaf?
>>
>>17991684

I would still think you would hear moans of discomfort and fear or whatnot. Instead she starts screaming right on cue. Not when he's right outside talking, not when he first jiggle the door handle but only right when the door is just opened.
>>
>>17991690
I think you're right
>>
Still, it's creepy af
>>
>>17991682
>>17991690
WELL perhaps she had been in there for a while and stopped screaming and then seeing him made her start again because rape.

Feels fake.
>>
>>17991342
>Portugese

It's Spanish. Also, Dross made a video talking about it and that's why you will see so many Spanish comments.

Dross is the pwedy pie (or whatever his name is) of spics. He just do it with /x/ related stuff.

Not a bad YouTuber mind you, but he does uploads fake shit.
>>
>>17992525
Dross it's not the pewdiepie of hispanic people,he don't make gameplays and that stuff,he just do horror videos and that shit
>>
>>17991167
Yeah someone just made a goof. It's filmed in such a way that it's intended to creep you out.
>>17991342
It could have been a school project or something and the guy made the channel just so he could upload the video.
>>
>>17991167
>that acting tho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.