[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever witnessed something you believe you weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 22

File: Shovel.jpg (20KB, 852x480px)
Shovel.jpg
20KB, 852x480px
Have you ever witnessed something you believe you weren't supposed to see?
(Like a Ritual, Something you believe was related to a murder, kidnapping, or something you know was just plain evil)
but have no further explanation for?
Explain.
>>
>>17989662
I walked in on my parents having sex when I was a kid. Does that count?
>>
>>17989674
That is truly terrifying and traumatic. Are you okay?
>>
i use to go outside and smoke a cigarette at about 3:00 am each day when i was 19 . in my area when its overcast at night the sky is pinkish purple and its bright because of the city lights even though this is more of a rural are its near more developed parts

when it wasnt overcast i would look at the stars. there was a plot of land that was forest beside my house and no neighbors in the house across the street the road bends away so you cant even see my driveway from the house on the right so it was private . nobody drives down my road at night really.

the stars never seemed to change for 4 moths though. same pattern every morning. i would use the big tree and the chimney to gauge position of patterns. then i guess it was satellites seemed brighter. reflecting the sun light at 3:am. like giant orbs of light is the sky same place every day for another month.like mini suns

then one day at about 3:00am i saw it it. i was looking up at a cluster of stars when something moved. it was sort of triangular and didnt move much from where it was. it wasnt a perfect triangle it had a concord jet type nose piece and the back of it had these segments. it moved again slowly in a slightly altered flight path

it was almost the same exact color of the night sky where no stars are. i only saw it because of the morning mist making minor differences in color stand out. it had to be low earth orbit because it could just hang their but it would have been huge like a mile long to even see it without sunlight reflecting off it
>>
>>17989692
I'm not okay, and that's only the begining. I'm hoping I'll get into psychiatry books one day...
>>
I had a really bad year when I was 14 due to my cousin stealing a pendant from an old womans shop. He gave it to me, and told me it was his gift. We past by her shop a few times and it was always filled with animal pelts pendants and miniature statues. Ill try to find some greentexts about some of the things I encountered that match with your request. I dont blane it all on the pendant though
>>
>>17989662
I have seen a major drug bust next to an elementary school while my friends and I just had to walk by
>>
File: 1468465271116.jpg (14KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1468465271116.jpg
14KB, 487x423px
>>17989662
>Have you ever witnessed something you believe you weren't supposed to see?
yes, this fucking board

can non-figuratively feel my my iq gettting lower and lowerer with every post i read
>>
i met a guy who told me he met a zeta cartel affiliate one time. Ive heard youre not supposed to talk about that stuff or theyll target u. thinking about it haunts me to this day. Ive never talked about them since but just thinking about them gives me tremors as i type this so i thought id get it off my chest. Im estranged from aforementioned dealer now so i feel comfortable enough to write about it.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (18KB, 450x356px)
downloadfile.jpg
18KB, 450x356px
>>17989715
LOL BUTTHURT!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgKUzO_DOj8
>>
File: 1442070757912.jpg (392KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1442070757912.jpg
392KB, 1920x1200px
>>17989662

Once.
>be me, 21, serving a mormon mission in Utah of all places
>me and companion are in South Cottonwood
>driving in our car to a house of someone we know to snare them into our cult
>this neighborhood butts up against an old farm field that hasn't been sold yet to some developer who'll put nasty cookie cutter houses on
>a drainage ditch runs between the neighborhood and the field
>while driving to the house I notice a car parked in the dirt next to the ditch
>a young dude about my age is grabbing a collapsable shovel from his trunk and walking down into the ditch
>a young woman, his girlfriend maybe, sits in the front passengers seat
>she looks nervous and he looks somber
>it's all fishy to me but we have to go to our appointment because cult comes first
>the people we were gonna teach aren't home or aren't answering the door so we leave and I make it a point to drive back by the car by the ditch
>they're still there but the guy has gotten back in the car and the couple are talking
>I pull over in front of a house a bit down the block so I can wait for them to leave
>my companion is itching to get back home but I'm too curious and I'm the driver, so fuck him
>they leave and I swing back around and jump out
>The ditch runs into the street at this juncture so a big corragated metal pipe is there with a steady bit of water coming out of it
>I look around for freshly dug earth but don't see any
>for some reason there's a layer of hay scattered around the pipe and up the bank and I notice a patch of it looks too high like someone tried to cover up that spot but over did it
>I move the hay off and find an X or a crude cross made from the hay over compacted soil
>this is definitely intentional as it looks like the X was stepped on or pressed into the soil before the other hay was used to conceal it
>i move the X aside and study the ground for shoe prints but don't see any
>maybe he used the shovel head to tamp the earth
>I want to dig but
cont.
>>
>>17989715
>le intellectual skeptic
>>
>>17989737
cont.
>it was a fucking
>>
>>17989737
cont.
>but I'm in a suit without any tools to dig, no trees nearby to get a stick from, and I can't shake the thought that this couple might have buried a miscarriage
>my companion is also freaking about that it was drugs being buried and the people might come back
>I get back in the car and leave

They were so serious looking. She looked like she might have been distraught like she'd been crying for a time and ran out of tears.
>>
ive seen a nigger almost beat his friend to death or probably did for stealing his stash on the sunset strip. saw him kick him in the head repeatedly and knee drop his skull. if that guy didnt die, he surely was left brain damage.
>>
>>17989696
what makes your case so interesting?
>>
File: 1444971454780.jpg (66KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444971454780.jpg
66KB, 818x960px
>be me
>working as a gas station running the register
>I have a steady stream of people coming in so I'm going quick
>a couple is next in line
>both in their early 40's
>He's smiling and being personable but it seems fake
>after meeting as many strangers as I did in that job I got a good feel for someone being genuine
>he was off
>didn't help none that he never let go of the back of her arm just above the elbow
>or that she was wearing sunglasses to cover the two bruised black eyes
>and her posture was stiff
>I knew right away that he was an abusive person
>he put money down for his gas and left, leading her out

I've not doubt he gave her those black eyes and I'd lay money down that he was a sociopath. The problem is that if they were a real couple and I said something to the guy like "Did you give her those black eyes?" or to the woman "Do you want me to make him leave?" then she'd get a worse beating when she got home. She might even defend him like they often do when cops arrive at domestic disputes.

I was young and a coward though and those are my rationalizations at the time for why I didn't do anything. For all I know she could have been a kidnap victim that was mind fucked into being too scared to do or say anything. If I could do it over I would like to have called the cops and taken down his licence plate number. Maybe just asked her straight if he gave her those shiners. That was one of my impulses I almost acted on but I judged she'd lie about it. The memory bothers me.

What would you do or hope you would do in that situation?
>>
>>17989889
>What would you do or hope you would do in that situation?
You just can't save everybody, anon.
>>
File: wern_disciprine.gif (406KB, 250x200px)
wern_disciprine.gif
406KB, 250x200px
>>17989715
Just leave then, baka.
>>
I once saw a cat sitting on a chair in an apartment complex courtyard. The chair was surrounded by ~20 or so other cats all sitting down and looking up at the cat in the chair.
>>
File: Keanu and bench 093.jpg (212KB, 796x492px) Image search: [Google]
Keanu and bench 093.jpg
212KB, 796x492px
>>17989908
If I could save just one then maybe my life would have meaning.
>>
File: 1429123017404.jpg (33KB, 500x500px)
1429123017404.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>17989662
>take my dog for a walk in the woods
>cc'ing becuase of woodland critters could eat me and my pupper
>dont go on regular trails because idiots walk around with their dogs off the leash and ive gotten into many dog fights
>off the beaten path, let my dog go so he can piss while I go piss
>hear him barking and somebody yelling, fuck
>jrun through some bushes and see my dog, two very gang banging looking cholos and what ill imagine are russian mobsters based on the clothing
>stare down
>call my dog over, we both nodd at eachother and I walk away>hear them going back to talking when im out of sight like nothing happened

gonna take a guess and say drug deal, which has been happening more out in the woods where I live. which is a shame because I dont go to the woods much these days because of it
>>
yes I saw something I shouldn't have seen and now I have ptsd.
I had to run across in front of a metro to escape.
>>
>>17989855
Have YOU ever seen your aunt/mom and uncle/dad having sex?
>>
File: IMG_0317.jpg (13KB, 320x149px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.jpg
13KB, 320x149px
>>17990303
what did you see?
>>
>>17989662
Batman v Superman : Dawn of justice
>>
File: 1467338303857.jpg (29KB, 453x567px)
1467338303857.jpg
29KB, 453x567px
>>17990354
He just said he ran across train tracks.

This reminds me

>taking a metra train from Chicago to suburbs
>be 15 or 16 or so
>suddenly train comes to a halt two stops from home
>lights flicker for a second, then return
>Metra employee comes in to the car explains why we stopped
>Somebody committed Sudoko on the train tracks
>have to stop for over an hour as cops investigate the scene

I didn't see anything but I was freaked out
>>
>>17989766
I'm in Draper. Do you have an approximate address for this shit?
>>
>>17990576
haha! I served in Draper for a few months. I'm looking through Google Earth to try to find the spot. I don't remember the roads but I remember some of the landmarks. I think I should be able to find it. However, this happened back in 2007-ish. If the farm field has been turned into house lots then I might not find it.
>>
>>17989766
It might've been a miscarriage D:
>>
>>17989766
Geocaching you paranoid mofo.
>>
>>17990678
Burying geocaches is against the rules
>>
>>17990682
Says you.
>>
>>17989662
Honest to heart UFO, more than one a single night.
I was terrified for days to come. My father worked at the air force, and I know those things were no planes, there was no sound and its shape was all too wrong. It was before drones existed, too.
>>
>>17990660
>>17990678
>>17990682
but what if they were geocaching a miscarriage?
>>
>>17990688
I know you were joking, but I saw a chance to be autistic and had to take it.
>>
>>17990389
>Sudoko
>>
Found it! Holy shit I can't believe I found it. I had to play with Google Earths images, flipping back a few years to 2006. However, the field I remember was torn up after I left the area apparently.

The intersection of Carlquist Drive and 700 East (Lone Rock Drive) didn't exist in 2006 when I was there. Then, it was just Carlquist which hit 700 and you were forced to head north on 700. That elbow is where the pipe outlet and ditch were. At the end of 2006 they continued Carlquist heading east over that ditch and the miscarriage/geocache.

TL;DR
>they built a road overtop of the ditch where the mystery is buried.

[spoiler]please go to the Iceberg burger joint in Draper for me and eat some onion rings. I fucking loved that place[/spoiler]
>>
Two things primarily. However they are not paranormal. Just fucked up situations.
1. When I was around 3-4 I specifically remember being awake in the middle of the night. I went to my living room to find my aunt being fucked from behind on the couch, she was laying down while her husband (maybe bf at the time before marriage) was fucking her ass. She reached her hand to me and pleaded me to go get help "ayudame" she pleaded, which is spanish for "help me". I remember being shocked knowing I can't help her than I remember nothing else. I might have left or fell asleep on the floor. I'm unsure. Another time I remember I walked in on my mom crying naked, she was bent over crying and her old ex boy friend was there. He told me to slap her ass and I did. I was probably 5 at best. He seemed to not care about any of it but I don't remember anything else afterwards. My mother has told me that I was kidnapped 3 times. Each time they tried to take me to Mexico. I was blonde haired, blue eyed at the time. I don't know why my baby blue eyes still kept on me until I was 3 years old. Any dads here will tell you that your kid is born with different eye colors. I don't know my true eye color. It actually changes with my emotions. If I'm absolutely happy my eyes turn green, if I'm frustrated my eyes turn a blueish gray. There was another time when I was 3 or 4, I used to go to Mexico a lot as a kid. My mom was full blown mexican living in the U.S. illegally while my father was with another family completely white american with business in his mind. He was a navy man and was not very family oriented. In fact, he had a new family over 3 hours away. He wasn't there to my birth, in fact my mother was so poor that the hospital nearly gave up on me. I was going around 20 beats per minute and forced me out so I wouldn't die. Her ex at the time was there and they walked in the rain back home with his jacket to keep me warm. This was during the late 80s. part 1.
>>
>>17990916
part 2. I remember another time when I was a little kid I used to walk a ton with my mom. My brother's and I did really. We walked everywhere because we had to. But there was one walk I vaguely remember and there was one detail I remember completely. My ear was hurting. I was maybe 4 or 5. I remember walking with my mom and holding my ear. It was hurting and I was complaining. She told me to shut up. To this day my right ear is missing some cartilage. My frontal lobe has three distinct puncture marks in the form of a triangle. It's definitly not genetic as I have three of my own now and none have anything remotely similar. For reasons I can't explain I have three marks on my forehead resembling a triangle. I can't explain why but I just know it has something to do with the people my mom used to know. I don't know why I was kidnapped, I don't know why my ear is missing cartilage or why my forehead is has three indentations. I live my life one step at a time. I push onwards. Damn, I need to stop drinking sometimes haha, I've had a few drinks before posting. For any of you non emotional fags, won't happen again. I guess I needed to let it out,.
>>
>>17990930
Fuck it, more story time. We were broke. So broke we walked everywhere all the time. I remember times I would hear my mom arguing with the cashier that there wasn't any change left to give her at a grocery store so they had to give out promissory notes which were never honored. I remember I used to have a nose bleeding problem. This pissed my mom off. For a while there my nose would bleed and my mom would have to dig up and find a napkin for me. Sometimes she would yell at me and beat me while we walked to mexico or to a grocery store. Eventually we went to the doctors about it. I remember they stuffed a tube in my nose and kept probing deeper and deeper, eventually they took it out and said they can't explain why I've been having nose bleeds. But my mom in insistent that it had something to do with all the soda I liked to drink. I was a kid, sugar was something I would want. Damn, during those times I was lucky to have something for sugar. Hell I remember one time I was sitting on the kitchen table enjoying a chocolate cake while my aunt (who I saw on the couch prior) was there talking to my mom. I enjoyed the shit out of it because it was rare. When I asked them about it my aunt cried and said it was because they forgot my birthday. I didn't really care about it then. I simply ate as much as I can. So back to my doctor. He held a vial of dark blood. I guessed it was dark, because he told me it was. He said I shouldn't drink any more soda because it was darkening my blood. I was afraid. I never had a man tell me something like this before. My father wasn't around at the time so when this man told me my blood was getting dark because of soda, I was petrified.
>>
>>17990964
My brother's were always the "older brothers" meaning they would always be the first to experience things and were always insisting I'm too little to do things and so on and so forth. I remember something else I probably shouldn't remember. During those crazy times I would get a visit by a strange man. I was nervous, curious but defensive as a child would be. He would take us all including my brothers into his car and drive us for hours until we reached an unfamiliar house. We would sleep there for a couple of days. I remember feeling very uncomfortable. Everything was so different. My half brother would show me things about wrestling that I had nothing to know about it. I remember one day I took his tricycle and drove it far away. I was soo scared by the time I stopped because I remembered this feeling before. I knew I was too far away. There was nothing familiar around me. It was getting late and no one was looking for me. I was all alone on this street. I did one thing that saved me. I remember back in the old elementary school that one teacher said something about picture memory. I tried hard to remember where i was and I looked around and found where I came from. I followed my memory and made it back. No one even realized I was gone. Ah shit, it's all coming back to me now. I am starting to realize the connections here. I remember one thing I did with my half brother. I remember during one of these visits, I went into a closet with him. We were both in there and we undressed. Couldn't have been more than 3 at the time. We exchanged positions. I went ontop of him naked, knowing nothing of what I was doing. I felt better there. But he insisted we felt better just being back to back. Butt to butt. Holy shit /x/, was I a victim of some sort?
>>
File: 1468399586126.png (359KB, 510x523px)
1468399586126.png
359KB, 510x523px
>>17989715
then get the fuck out
>>
>>17991000
Another time. This time it is paranormal related. I just took another swig of my vodka. When my brothers and I were little, I mean little. I was maybe 4, my brothers were no more than 6 and 7. We lived close to a border. So close we could literally see about a quarter mile of dirt before the fence (some days we would literally walk away towards the fence only to be chased by la migra). I remember one day we were on one of those exploration attempts because our neighbor friend was mexican as well dared us to go to this haunted place. It was in the middle of the day and we walked far, at least to us it felt far but it was a walk to the trailer that this neighbor told us about. It was a shabby, abandoned looking place. I don't remember too much about it but I remember walking in with my brothers even though they told me to wait outside. I remember seeing the floor with unlit candles and plates on the floor. When we walked in and saw that, we all booked it back home. Of course we were spanked. But the point I remember was that on that trailer there was this face, I can't describe it but there was a face inside as a statue. It was the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I still can't describe it now.
>>
>>17990682
>Against the rules.

Nigger, I geocache and find buried film canisters all the godamn time.
>>
when i was 16 i was on summer vacation with family to denmark. One night, at around 22:00 me and my little sister walked on a nearby beach as our parents were arguing and we just wanted to get out of there.

We notice a white light coming from the sea. It was very dark and we couldn't make out an outline of a ship, plane or helicopter. We stood still trying to figure out what the light was.

It moved straight toward us. The light didn't move about so we figured it couldn't be a ship as it was slightly windy and we were at the sea. We knew that there was no island or landscape on the sea horizon from earlier that day so it couldn't have been a building either.

It became bigger and bigger. Moving at such a slow pace it couldn't have been a plane. So we figured it was a helicopter. For a while the light just gets bigger and bigger and moving at a straight line towards us. As the light seemed big enough to hear the sounds of an engine we heard none. It was just the wind, sea, our breaths and the bright light. We started to get really creeped when it was getting so big and bright we definately SHOULD have heard something.

And suddenly it just vanishes. Poof, Gone. No turning, no moving, no nothing. The bright light just shut off. We were frozen in place, confused as to what we both just witnessed.

My sister brought this up a few days ago and she is still confused as to what the hell that light was.

Any ideas?
>>
>>17991034
any good porn or anything interesting you've dug up? I've considered starting geocaching myself.
>>
>>17991033
Thanks for all the stories. I feel like I need to see your eyes. And/or this seemingly deformed ear? Weird man.
>>
>>17990811
I wonder if those people really did bury their miscarriage there. Surely they would go back to visit it eventually.

I wonder what they were thinking once they realized it got paved over.

Anyway, what the fuck are you doing on 4chan you return missionary?

Did you leave the church? Why are you in this den of sin, brother?
>>
File: IMAG0751.jpg (798KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0751.jpg
798KB, 1440x2560px
>>17991050
Alright. But the quality isn't going to be that great.
>>
File: IMAG0752.jpg (846KB, 1440x2560px)
IMAG0752.jpg
846KB, 1440x2560px
>>17991079
>>
File: IMAG0753.jpg (757KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0753.jpg
757KB, 1440x2560px
>>17991081
>>
>>17991044
Oh no, film canisters... sorry I meant the little plastic things film rolls come in.

No film. Just waterproof and airproof (relatively, with some duct tape) plastic bottles to shove some paper trinkets in.

While geocaching? Wandering around places people don't normally look tends to turn up all kinds of weird things.

You'd be amazed, this isn't really geocaching, at how many fucking pairs of underwear you'll find in a forest.

Fucking homeless people.
>>
File: IMAG0754.jpg (1015KB, 1440x2560px)
IMAG0754.jpg
1015KB, 1440x2560px
>>17991084

>>17991081
This is the ear missing some cartilage
>>17991084
This is the left ear with the cartilage. You should see the difference.
Now this post is the triangular dots unexplained.
>>
>>17991087
>>17991084
>>17991081
>>17991079
>>17991050
I am no BS'er . When I was a little kid I used to want my father present. I remember one time after the holloween of my 4th year where we went door to door asking for trick or treats and during the night my bag ripped open. All of my candy was slipping out and kids behind me were taking my candy. I was so disappointed I didn't sleep that night. But the next day I went and stood at the curb in full army Halloween uniform all day long. I quite literally stood there staring at empty space for hours.I didn't know then but I know now, I wanted my dad to come by and help me. But it didn't come.
>>
>>17991101
Fuck it. I am honestly tearing here. I know I shouldn't talk about this but I can't seem to let it all out. In any case. I'm out. See you next time /x/. I'm out of time. Good Night.
>>
>>17989662
I work as a security guard for low income housing. I see shit I'm not supposed to all the time. It's the worst when the kids are telling me things in their innocent way about how daddy is stronger then mommy and how when daddy gets angry they have to hide in the closet. I feel very powerless at my job and all I want to do is help them but all I ca do is write down an incidence and hope the case file gets big enough one day to get CPS.
>>
>>17991124
Fuck thats so sad
>>
>>17989855
My case is interesting because I have most F.xx shit that isn't related to substance abuse, dementia, and being whacked on my head. Yes, that includes phobias and schizophrenia...
>>
>>17991124
I'm the OP of >>17991101
What would you have done in this case? I'm curious.
>>
>>17990930
Anon, I couldn't tell that you were getting emotional through your writings till you mentioned it. I hope that affords you a greater feeling of security while you share with us. Your experiences are interesting.
>>
File: 1455775747106.jpg (110KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455775747106.jpg
110KB, 960x720px
>>17989715
Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

This board can be caustic and full of shit posts, but what board on 4chan isn't at some point? I come for the pure gold threads of interesting topics. Yes I get let down, often mind you, but the really food for thought ones like this are amazing after the shit posts are done.
>>
>>17991000
Kids explore. Butt to Butt like that is clear that you both didn't know what the fuck you were doing which indicates it was innocent. Don't feel bad about that memory. It's weird but that shit happens often with kids that are left to their own devices too long and without adults they feel comfortable talking to (otherwise a child would seek education from an adult with questions rather than jumping straight to uncomfortable experimentation).
>>
File: anti 9 gag.jpg (316KB, 1663x1248px) Image search: [Google]
anti 9 gag.jpg
316KB, 1663x1248px
>>17991288
mfw you dont have the best copy
>>
>walking around downtown with my roommate
>pretty late
>head down to the pier to further fuck about
>pass behind a fancy pier-themed restaurant
>a group of servers are gathered outside around a girl who is freaking out
>one guy who's trying to calm her down sounds like he's close to losing it too
>something about the tone of their voices makes the scene feel heavy and fucked up
>you can feel this current of terror in the air around them
>they spot us
>entire group is silent as they watch us pass
>>
>lowerer

Uh oh! you're losing IQ points fast!
>>
>>17991376
oh god, shills. why here?!

unrelated question: why do kinder, more talented people succumb to suicide but you have the fortitude to keep going? like a roach
>>
File: IMG_0284.jpg (111KB, 449x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
111KB, 449x444px
>>17991073
>Satan has a hold of me now, brother. Come to the dark side.

Truthfully, it's because they kept telling me that masturbation is a sin that Christ paid for and is paradoxically still paying for every time I committed it. That bothered my logical reasoning but I couldn't face it for a long time. Eventually I came to see that the doctrine makes the human drive illegal because there is no possible way then for a cult member to remain clean and accepted and in good standing with that culture except through a never ending cycle of cleansing rituals

This is cult/abusive behavior 101.
>Create an unavoidable problem.
>inundate the gullible with guilt and shame
>threaten with expulsion from the culture/family
>Offer only a temporary solution of which you hold the monopoly of.
>Rinse Repeat; they have now learned helplessness and codependency

Most primates need to be in a cultural unit. It is paramount to their well being as without a structure of dominant hierarchical positions they are left without knowing when they are safe and have no protection. Primates when excommunicated or taken from the cultural group will die from self imposed starvation or from parasites they couldn't clear due to the removal of cultural grooming. They get depressed. The same shit happens to us which is evident in the warning signs of the suicidal. They will abstractly feel rejected by their culture and become isolated. The cults doctrine is more vicious as it takes that idea deep into eternity saying that if you die in poor standing with the church then you will be split from your family for eternity unless they decide to visit you in your lower "hell" realm.

That cults doctrine splits, and threatens to split, families apart resting all the blame on the offending member or the person joining the family that doesn't want to also join the cult.
Obedience and loyalty to the cult and its doctrine is therefore greater than your blood kin. Fucking abhorrent.
>>
Buddy and I were walking some train tracks back to my place after checking on a plant we had out in the woods.

I'm just moseying along, looking down when he goes, "yo whats that?"

I look up and see a huge light coming our way. Spooked the shit out of me, so I instantly jumped into the darkness off to the side... he followed.

We waited in the woods forever waiting for whatever to go by, and nothing ever did.

Initially we thought we were getting caught by someone, but we just figured it was the ghost train.

Shit had us spooked that night, though.
>>
>>17989662
Snuck out of my house when I was around 11 or 12 to go over to a friends house, was walking down the street and saw two guys grabbing a girl in the middle of the street and she was screaming. I noped the fuck out of there and made it to my friends house.
>>
Once walked into to a bar to drink, then realized it was a cartel spot in Galveston
>>
>>17991597
What does a cartel bar in Galveston look like?
>>
>>17991595
How brave of you
>>
>>17991595
Did you go on to write Girl With A Dragon Tattoo?
>>
>>17991108
Thank you for all your contributions.

Today, anon was not a faggot. Also, I'm sorry for your rough upbringing. I'm glad you seem to of made it out okay.
>>
Actually yes I do, when I was in primary school my mum worked as a teacher, so after school we were allowed to walk a block away to get sweets and stuff from this shop called Stewart's, anyway this one time I got my sweets and sat out the front, this car pulls up, three old men and a woman are in it, woman is dressed very well but her mascara is running, and the men are all in white suites and look very serious, she hurried in and within a minute she is out again with a bottle of milk, she gets back in looking terrified and they speed off.

Idek what the fuck happened that day, told my mum but she didn't believe me
>>
my story is the long green text.
>>17986843
>>
>>17992145
Like a hole in the wall. Bartender asked me what I was doing in there and that I should leave.
>>
>>17992953
>>>Stewarts
Welcome to upstate ny
>>
I walked in on a drug deal when I was living in DC. Thought I was gonna get shot, but offered them some malt liquor I just bought and I guess that was good enough for them. I mean, they lived directly above me. It was just awkward because there was cocaine in the triplex commons area. I wound up buying a lot of grass from the guy later on, but I had been living there less than a week at the time. Also, I'm a small-ish andro white guy. And real ass hood niggas don't like that.
>>
>>17989662
when i was a kid i used to be really big into jet planes. by the age of 6 i'd already has a borderline-aspergers obsession with knowing every kind of fighter jet from every possible country. we lived down the road from a national guard base and i thought it was cool to see a-10s and dragonflys all the time.

one day my dad came home and said he saw a weird looking fighter jet come in for a landing on the way home. he was also pretty interested in jets too. he said it didnt look american at all. after dinner we piled into the car and drove down to the gates of the nat.guard base. dad brought his binoculars

we saw it way out on the tarmac, just a small green dot. dad took a look and went "thats ...weird" he put the nocs up to my eyes and i looked.

it was a russian fighter jet. red star. everything. a mig 23 i think. swing-wings. not a trainer.

this was in 1988. before the fall of the soviet union. So totally not paranormal, but I've never been able to think of a good explanation. It wasnt a movie prop or an american plane repainted. My dad and I pondered about it for years until he passed away.
>>
>>17989662
Yes I sure do. A mystery I've experienced to this day has not been solved
>be 11
>forced to go to 6th grade camp by parents
>take mom and dad's camera, fresh roll of film inside (yes, this was the 80's)
>only recall taking a few pics of an old grave and campers touching clouds on a mountain
>last day of camp look at camera
>max photos taken
>counselors ask if there's any parting words
>i tell them someone took my camera and used up all the film in it
>look around
>all the kids look dumbfounded, don't see one suspicious face
>go home pissed
>mom and dad take camera to fotomat or some drug store to get film developed
>guys in suits knock on our front door late that afternoon
>they ask mom and dad questions in the living room
>i'm asked not to leave
>i'm thinking they are cops and mom and dad are in trouble
>suits leave
>mom and dad don't tell me nothing

>fast forward to my teens
>search endlessly through shoeboxes filled with photos looking for my 6th grade camp photos
>nothing comes up
>ask mom about them
>she says she doesn't know, don't sound suspicious at all

>fast forward in my thirties
>mom and dad both dead
>search whole house for 6th grade photos
>nothing again
>the fuck man?
>beginning to think some of the other shitty kids snuck my camera out and took pics of their butts and dicks to fuck with me and mom and dad were investigated for pedophilia

that's the only explanation i can think of
>>
>>17993460
No this was in rural NSW
>>
>>17991033
what an interesting guy you are, damn. lot of respect for you
>>
>>17991498
relatively new to /x/ here, trying not to be invasive, but I've always figured the "Mormonism is a cult" thing was a joke. could you elaborate on that?
>>
>>17992147
Thanks
>>17992160
Maybe
>>
>>17994944
Or they found pics of ayylmaos/bigfoot/ghosties/escaped government project
>>
>be 6 year old me
>back in the philippines
>at grandparents house while dad works and mom visits a friend
>hear muffled noises coming from back room
>grandpa told me to never open it
>im a stubborn dumbass though
>open the door
>muffled noises turns out to be screaming
>teenage girl spread eagle on table naked screaming
>grandpa standing over her with a bible
>hes reading off it in some weird gibberish
>emphasis on dumbass part of stubborn dumbass
>ask whats going on
>girl is screaming for me to help her
>grandpa yells for me to leave
>my uncle comes out of nowhere
>he hoists me over his shoulder and closes the door

I remembered this very vividly just a couple months ago. I told my mom and she sat me down and explained that there were bad things happening that her dad was trying to prevent, and that I'd become part of it when I was ready.

I've tried approaching her for more details, but she always avoids talking about it now. Honestly haven't slept properly since then because it's just the kind of cliche 2spoopy bullshit someone would otherwise write off as fake if it wasn't happening to them.
>>
>>17995273
Your faggot family is in a faggot cult and they'll indoctrinate you some day
Either that or your mom is aware of your grandpa kidnapping that girl and is too scared/loyal to do anything about it or some shit
>>
Pretty sure I bumped into a clan meeting when I was running near the woods once.
>>
>>17994937
When pilots defected from the Soviet Union we usually brung their plane over here for testing
>>
>>17994997
Welcome to /x/, anon. I don't see you being invasive at all.

My disclaimer is that I was raised in that church and left at 28. Having served a 2 year ecclesiastical stint as a missionary in South Salt Lake City, UT.

The word cult is an interesting label that fits in this case in the spectrum of the definition
>a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious
>great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book)
and the best fit
>a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator

This last is important for how I use the label cult. The doctrine, or dogma, that was created (set forth) by the church leaders (promulgators) was designed to teach you that you are diseased. That you are unclean. That you are helpless to avoid harming a benevolent God through sin. That the church holds the only medicine to the disease of being a sexual living being but you have to pay 10% of all that you earn for life, and your time by mandatory meetings, and the souls of your children to the church and it's teachings, or you won't be allowed fellowship and God will separate you from your more obedient family members for eternity. All the friends you think you have in that church will drop you like a hot rock when you get disfellowshiped for not going to church meetings enough or paying your tithing or not being sorry that you masturbate on occasion or you sleeped with your girl friend out of wedlock or heaven forbid you decide you don't believe in God or their god. The fucked up thing is even your family will distance themselves from you. That social manipulation is to me a defining reason for their cult status.

You can hold great power over a people if you can convince them that they need what you sell.

I wonder if I'm being too vague. AMA.
>>
>>17989950
This can be explained, sort of. I mean, the density of the cats is unusual but not impossible, but the behaviour is pretty funny. Basically, cats will do this thing in which they will position themselves in front of another cat to prevent the rival cat from proceeding forward, same cat logic works for chairs/beds, etc.
Basically, sounds like the cat on the chair had found a suntrap, and was not letting it go at all, hence the buildup of cats who also all wanted to sit on that chair
cats, not even once.
>>
Saw a bunch of niggers breaking into a house, then they pulled a knife but luckily I had my truck gun
>>
>>17990724
>not knowing the Sudoku meme
>>
File: 1468113001916.jpg (91KB, 310x417px)
1468113001916.jpg
91KB, 310x417px
>>17995647
Fellow drop-out mormon here, grew up in it until I was about 22, then I kind of just had to say enough is enough and just stopped going.

I never believe in any of it, and I think, to a lesser degree, I always understood how disgustingly well designed it was to indoctrinate people into not even think about challenging the doctrine they're being taught. I never paid a dime for tithing, nor did I follow any of their laws. Always said I did.

As I grew older, I realized how it simply had to be a scam. A very old one, and one of the best on earth, how entire families become enslaved to the teachings, rules, and mentality of the church.

Even to this day, I think about the way it works, from baptisms, to tithing, to missionaries, and particularly how it's designed and pitched out so well people are legitimately happy doing all these completely worthless things and giving away a big chunk of their earnings for no reason at all is more than a little scary.

It's quite legitimately the closest thing I've seen to brainwashing. Most mormons will not even entertain the idea that the doctrine is not real unless pushed to an extreme point.

Perhaps scarier as that the people who uphold the doctrine and spread it, people in higher positions within the church often have their lives completely dominated and restrained by it, and they legitimately don't see it.

Sure, it's escapism and aside from the money thing, fairly harmless. But fuck me, is it scary to think how big it is, and growing still.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 666x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 666x606px
>>17990349 id watch it again
>>
>>17991038
That's just your neighbour shining his flashlight through the yard, looking for raccoons. And he sais: "What are you doing in my backyard, with that flashlight?"
>>
>>17990261
do you know how lucky you are they didn't shoot doggo before you got there
>>
>>17989715
>[tips hat in an intellectual and disapproving way]
bye, fag
>>
>>17991038
stealth blimp
>>
>>17990389
Thanks for mentioning Sudoku. I finally know how to play it now.
>>
>>17995261
11?
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.