[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reality literally morphing infront of my eyes as a blurr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: enlighten.jpg (92KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
enlighten.jpg
92KB, 500x676px
>reality literally morphing infront of my eyes as a blurr of whirling colours wherever I look. Sometimes on rare occasions see objects and people from other dimensions
>see the transdimensional probabilities live
>hear the collective will of all the life forms in 3 different channels chanting (was initially one but two more appeared)

Who else is /transcending/ here?
>>
>>17989467
>>
>>17989467

Root yourself in reality
Do mindfulness meditation.

You can and will transcend, but is not a instantaneous process, do as I say and you can become stable at a higher way of being.
>>
>>17989467
How did you achieve this?
>>
>>17990291
DMT?

Always wanted to try it
>>
>>17990501
or ketamine, high doses of opiates, or a few other things that affect certain receptors.
also they could be really transcending, I've seen similar to what they've described.
I thought it was some sort if temporal shift in consciousness.
>>
>>17989608
Sounds like you wanna reverse my progress. Being enlightened and being transcended are two different things.
>>
>>17989467
I feel like I am starting to transcend, over the last 5 years everything has felt so much less real too me. I have experienced seeing beings from other dimensions. I have had demons in human form squeeze their way into my life and try to ruin my soul and bring me down.
I don't know, I need help, help me transcend
>>
Who else is /transcending/ here?
>>
>>17991287
you mean schizophrenia? about 80% of this board.
>>
>>17991705
half of them have schizophrenia, the other half role-play and make shit up. such is the world we live in.
>>
>>17991845
Role playing is a great cover. Cover up that insanity by pretending to be sane.. pretending to be insane.
>>
>>17989467
mental illness general is seems.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>17991853
i wish we could purge all the /x/ undermensch and start again, this time proper. No more having sex with demons. No more made up shit or dumb questions. Only the truth, as only truth is interesting.

>>17990525
dude, i would pass the ketamine. shit, even dxm gives interesting and mystic experience with occasional supernatural twist that may or may not be true because you are high as fuck and theres no way to tell. but opiates? really? opiates make you a lazy cunt, you just lie and dont do anything and feel super good or you nod(i fell asleep sitting while playing dragon age). They make you dumber and suck. Everyone i know who took them except for me didnt stop and still takes them along with other drugs and looks like shit. I tried to convince them to stop too but they had different opinions about how its harmless etc. meh.

anyway, you want to put out spiritual and entheogenic drugs and give out fucking opiates instead of even mentioning lsd/shrooms/dmt!? please tell me you are high right now. Ketamine was ok, but it was probably a lucky shot. Plus if you do it IV you should die.
>>
>>17991853
role playing is like homosexuality. it makes you a faggot.
>>
What does it look like?
>>
>>17991272
what you're describing sounds more like a test, if anything, rather than a glimpse at the substantial reality. Anon saying mindfulness meditation is right. Also, there is only one enlightened one, so you're right in that regard. Enlightenment is total unity with the absolute (infinity). Transcending would be going up to the next level. Enlightenment would be ''the last level'' unless you decided to start over again, which is why we're here.
>>
>>17989467
Probably makes under 14/Hr.
>Transcending
https://youtu.be/Ox6cGiFoWEI
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.