[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm familiar with most of the stuff on that list, but what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 14

File: 1.jpg (810KB, 770x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
810KB, 770x1215px
I'm familiar with most of the stuff on that list, but what about that fucking "roman empire still existing" thing? What is this? That's the first time I'm hearing about this. Can you explain this to me?
>>
Why is Sandy Hook not real on there twice?
>>
>>17989385
>roman empire still existing

Might it have anything to do with Moscow being considered "The Third Rome?"
>>
Vatican City is what remains of Rome. Toward the end they were less about prosperity and advancement and more about the jesus cult thing. Still are.
>>
I suspect that it's a Phil K. Dick thing. He had crank-fueled delusions about the Roman Empire being the reality that underlies our current shared reality.
>>
File: 1469392667220.jpg (67KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
1469392667220.jpg
67KB, 540x562px
>>17989564
>Toward the end they were less about prosperity and advancement and more about the jesus cult thing.

The Catholic Church has arguably contributed more to scientific advancement than the Roman Empire which was more about perfecting already existing engineering and military techniques.
>>
That reminds me of something PKD thought during his HGA experience.
>>
>>17989385
>Michelle Obama has a dick
top kek
>>
What about that grammar theory?
>>
>>17989385
I'll tell you. If you tell me about Michelle's dick.
>>
File: 3183534.jpg (20KB, 259x175px) Image search: [Google]
3183534.jpg
20KB, 259x175px
>>17989601
This. Pkd believed that when god created the universunto carry out thhe created work a pair of beingsone, one which became goodone, and one evil, but neither omniscient or omnipresent. When Jesus died and rose from the grave this should have ended the world and commenced the kingdom of heaven, reuniting humanity with the divine singularity. Instead the evil demiurge, who controlled the Roman empire, placed the world inside what pkd called the black iron prison, which was a kind of hologram that froze time in about 70 ad, or whenever Jesus ascended. Since that time, we've been living in a kind of temporal bubble in which we can't see that the true time is 70 ad, not 2016. Pkd believed that outside of this bubble the good demiurge was trying to free us, and had created a being called VALIS that existed outside the bubble (ie, in the real time) but could send information using tachyons to people inside the black iron prison. So accordingly, the hologram still exists, and the if it were to collapse (if VALIS could get through to enough people with the right information), we would be returned to the real time which is 70ad, and presumably this would commence the kingdom of heaven.

This basically explains why bad things happen, and why it feels like the world has gone totally insane.
>>
File: iceberg template.jpg (519KB, 1580x2537px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg template.jpg
519KB, 1580x2537px
>>17989385
>>
>>17989385
take out "Jesus never existed" and "Hollow earth" and that pic is pretty good
>>
>>17991029
How can the true time be 70AD? That doesn't make much sense because of the increase of human population since the time of Christ.

It's a theory at best, but it still seems to have that new age "matrix" vibe borrowed from Plato's allegory of the cave.
>>
>>17989484
I don't know man. Maybe the reptilians faked it then faked the faked one.
>>
>>17989385
It's basically from what I heard we Romans ands sheit cuz got roman law, and always wanted to be rome.
>>
>>17991431 there is a theory that we are actually in 1700s and that 300 years of history was added so some ruler guy from Rome or some shit looked mighty fuck i forgot. Its the phantom time theory
>>
>>17989524
>roman empire still existing
>first time I'm hearing about this

apart from the center of the Catholic (and various artifacts they've stolen) faith residing in Rome...

lets assume words themselves are magical, or even that a legacy of study of the patterns in alphabets and words yields results

all European languages, and parts of Slavic or former USSR langs, use the Roman alphabet, and are built on a giant amont of latin loanwords

English, a Roman alphabetic language, is the dominant language of the internet

whoever had undertaking an esoteric study of European languages or visual properties of the Roman alphabet since their hayday would have a giant advantage in this world
>>
File: quantum_grammar.png (79KB, 907x582px) Image search: [Google]
quantum_grammar.png
79KB, 907x582px
>>17990814
>>
>>17989385
alright anon this fucked with me as well and i feel no one ITT gave a decent answer .
here is my theory : the roman empire was this awesome empire that took over all kinds of land. Think of risk or civilization builder. the only thing remaining of said empire as proof is >>17989564 and or the pope but he either doesn't have power or just choose not to do shit pope's used to do like order murders in the name of god against "heresy" . The Vatican church/pope are basically a sovereign nation that lies in some strange grey area outside the UN jurisdiction and basically govern's its self
tl;dr : Vatican city is the biggest tax exempt church in the word and has more power than people think imagine if they believed in wicked shit like Isis (im blow up non believers for 40 virgins in paradise)
>>
Shall I go for broke and tell you the rest of this peculiar story? I'll do so, having gone this far already. My novel Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said was released by Doubleday in February of 1974. The week after it was released, I had two impacted wisdom teeth removed, under sodium pentathol. Later that day I found myself in intense pain. My wife phoned the oral surgeon and he phoned a pharmacy. Half an hour later there was a knock at my door: the delivery person from the pharmacy with the pain medication. Although I was bleeding and sick and weak, I felt the need to answer the knock on the door myself. When I opened the door, I found myself facing a young woman -- who wore a shining gold necklace in the center of which was a gleaming gold fish. For some reason I was hypnotized by the gleaming golden fish; I forgot my pain, forgot the medication, forgot why the girl was there. I just kept staring at the fish sign.

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

The girl touched the glimmering golden fish with her hand and said, "This is a sign worn by the early Christians." She then gave me the package of medication.

In that instant, as I stared at the gleaming fish sign and heard her words, I suddenly experienced what I later learned is called anamnesis -- a Greek word meaning, literally, "loss of forgetfulness." I remembered who I was and where I was. In an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, it all came back to me. And not only could I remember it but I could see it. The girl was a secret Christian and so was I. We lived in fear of detection by the Romans. We had to communicate with cryptic signs. She had just told me all this, and it was true.
>>
>>17989385

I looked it up and was disappointed. No real evidence, just a lot of cultural cues we've taken from them in the forms of language and governance.
>>
>>17989385

why isn't pedowood level 1? Isn't it pretty much an open secret at this point?
>>
File: philip-k-dick-primer.jpg (29KB, 610x324px) Image search: [Google]
philip-k-dick-primer.jpg
29KB, 610x324px
>>17991654
Thanks pkd
>>
>>17991591
What the fuck
>>
>>17991654
Could you give source, books or anything, please? I'm very interested in this.
>>
File: Europsamsara.jpg (47KB, 460x354px) Image search: [Google]
Europsamsara.jpg
47KB, 460x354px
>>17989524
>>17989601
>>17991029
>>17991431
>>17991556
>>17991586

>The Gospel of Simon Magus

Simon Magus notice that history was running in circular cicles since the coming of the Crist

now humans (well it's actually only usa) has the power to break the continuum and move up in spiralling to a new golden age .

Break the duality and move forward in the evolution scale.
>>
>>17992343
http://www.openculture.com/2014/05/philip-k-dick-takes-you-inside-his-life-changing-mystical-experience.html check this out, it has a link to a video where he describes some of his more mystical experiences.
>>
>>17992343
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Free_Albemuth

TELL ME WHERE THE FRACTAL ENDS
>>
What about the stolen paintings (Monet, Dali, etc)?
>>
File: er.gif (9KB, 379x245px) Image search: [Google]
er.gif
9KB, 379x245px
>>17989385
What is "not sink?"
>>
>>17993228
"the titanic did not sink"
>>
File: el.gif (10KB, 379x245px) Image search: [Google]
el.gif
10KB, 379x245px
>>17993235
damn, should have know that.
>>
>>17989385
The Medici family still holds much clout in world affairs. But like the inter-dimensional magick stuff XD
>>
>>17989385
Philip K. Dick also talked about it in VALIS. The Empire Never Ended, motherfucker!
>>
>>17989385
>"The Clintons are murderers"
>not being put in a level 0 "common sense" category
>>
>>17991586
remember that roman empire that existed during WW2. lol
>>
>>17989385

I noticed "pedowood", i made a story up liek 3 years ago on this board about a cult that buried kids alive with tree seeds in their stomachs for their god at their camp pedowood.

This isnt the same thing right...I seriously hope people didn''t take my random story up as fact.
>>
>>17995095
no its some fake spam about hollywood types molesting kids
>>
>>17995095
No its about celebrities, producers, etc are all dirty pedos and make blockbusters to fuel under age cum dumpsters
>>
>>17989603
The Roman Empire was never about "advancement" because that was for faggy Greeks. It was a huge stagnant monster.
>>
File: 1469700730012.png (311KB, 1600x1954px) Image search: [Google]
1469700730012.png
311KB, 1600x1954px
>>
USA is Rome (Babylon). Location doesn't matter, rather the spirit. Why do you think Clinton has a 40+ body count?
>>
>reality is simulated
>hardcore
>not ODD or that weird guy at worst

>satan controls the earth
>not casual scum or ODD at worst
>>
>>17995652
>Finland

ebin :DDD

>>17995673
>implying your first memetext block and your second memetext block cannot be inclusive
>>
>>17991405
>the evil beluga
hahahah
>>
>>17995652
You should post it on /int/ or /his/.
>>
>>17991667
I don't even know what that is
>>
>>17996691
/int/ for sure
>>
>>17989385
>mandela effect
>not in tier 1
Ok
>>
>>17995652
Ebin :-DDDD
>>
>>17992343
VALIS and Radio free Albemuth, yes, but if you want the non-fictionalised account read PKD's Exigesis. That's the whole, complete account of his experiences with VALIS, The Black Iron Prison world and all that. Also The Divine Invasion, one of his very last novels, covers his interpretations of the demiurge and the divine beings an mentions VALIS. Big PKD fan, I have 38 of his books at last count.
>>
>>17992462
>only usa

That's how you know someone is talking bullshit.

The US can't even handle it's own population.
>>
>>17989385
What a bunch of noobs here.

OK this one is one of the best conspiracy theories. To sum it up, someone believed that true Romans escaped to Greenland and live there secretly.

Here is the full wiki and articles written by the dude..

https://sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/
>>
File: macierewicz.jpg (83KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
macierewicz.jpg
83KB, 640x349px
>>17989385
>Smolensk plane crash was faked
muh nigga
>>
>>17991556
Kinda makes sense to me, It wasn't an uncommon practice back in the day. That's how you get Babilonian kings, egyptian pharaos, and biblical patriarchs living up to 200 or more years.
>>
>>17996691
It comes from int, obviously.
>>
>>17996970
This probably predates the mainstream response to Berenstain/Berenstein. Moreover, the full on Mandela effect theory isn't just "huh stuff's weird" but that we are experiencing shifts in the multiverse, which the majority of people aware of it might not fully agree with. At this point it's tier 1, tier 2 at the absolute most, but up until recently it wasn't common knowledge.
>>
File: 1470506865538.jpg (46KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470506865538.jpg
46KB, 576x1024px
>>17989385
>jesus never existed is hardcore
>reptilians more degenerate than generic aliens
>>
Can someone redpill me on gangstalking youtubers?
>>
watch this if you wanna learn about new rome etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1wukyuBFU
>>
>>17989385
What is that a picture of at the bottom?
>>
>>17995561
Schneider pls go
>>
File: top kjeh.jpg (11KB, 232x240px) Image search: [Google]
top kjeh.jpg
11KB, 232x240px
>>17995652
>>
>>17996698

There are pedophile rings that exist in Hollywood which many powerful filmakers and stars are connected to, many of them being Jewish.

It's definitely true, just look at Woody Allen.
>>
>>18004229
you dont think that we just ignore certain irregularities that we grow up with to the point where we impose our regularities onto our mental image of the concept? Berenstain isnt a common name, the most common version is Stein, so it makes sense that we would remember it as Stein, considering a majority of the time we are hearing the word spoken or reading it quickly (i.e. ignoring the irregularity and letting the brain fill in what we "know" is coming)

Its Not That Deep
>>
>>18007052
This sounds like nonsense
>>
>>18007052
And I am strictly referring to the complexities of language and vague topics.... I.e... Anybody could have either of those names
>>
>>17989385
It's Luxembourg.

Luxembourg is continuation of the Roman Empire. Minus a few occupations here and there.
>>
>>18005184
ningen
>>
>>17995652
>>
I don't understand.

What'sthe difference between "the matrix is real" and "reality is simulated"?
>>
File: Nin.jpg (124KB, 468x467px) Image search: [Google]
Nin.jpg
124KB, 468x467px
>>18007290
Okay, I remember these, just never read up on them.

Actually spooky as fuck.
>>
>>17991556
yeah, it was Otto I apparently. he supposedly colluded with the Pope at the time to rig his coronation date as 1000AD so that it appeared that his holy Roman empire was special.

the problem is that it isn't supported by dendrology, astrological data nor Chinese records.
>>
>>17994841
>common sense
>Hillary Clinton is about to be elected president
>>
>>18007061
It's a bit of a run on sentence but perhaps you should do as a child does and stop and sound it out. Maybe then you will grasp it.
>>
>>18007449
Common sense ain't common
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.