[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in no doubt about the existence of psychic power. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: psycho-760x4281.jpg (55KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
psycho-760x4281.jpg
55KB, 760x428px
I'm in no doubt about the existence of psychic power.

How do I go about becoming something like pic related? Any books I should read?

Also if anyone else wants to go down the same path we could help each other.

>inb4 autism
>>
Theres no such thing as psychic power.
>>
first, learn to notice patterns. then, listen to your heart. it will guide you. thats god speaking. god loves us and wants to help the world.

thirdly, ALLWAYS GO YOUR OWN WAY!!
>>
>>17989332
Thanks for the response.

Bump
>>
>>17989226
So, you like to play Castlevania?
>>
File: paul zizka.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px)
paul zizka.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>17989226
>>17989226
firstly keep it to yourself because if you are just learning, it may be detrimental to your confidence to deal with doubts of others.

keep a journal of your psychic successes and this will prove to be a huge boost of confidence to be able to look back at them in a years time. incidentally, journal keeping will probably trigger memories of psychic experiences you had as a child as you start to provide a 'safe' framework for these types of experiences. it may also be beneficial to record your dreams if you are not already.

as a personal preference the Crack in the Cosmic Egg is a great book for anybody attempting the unusual. in a more practical sense i reccommend Psychic Development for Beginners by W D Hewitt and also pretty much any of Al G Manning's books on the subject; psipalatium . com has some good articles too. just immerse yourself in everything regardless of religion and philosophies, and what is meaningful and workable will reveal itself through practice.

email in field if you care to chat! good luck
>>
>>17989332
God? ...No god.
>>
>>17991080
If you are psychic you might discover a lot of fucked up shit. Believing in god is like having hope it might one day get better. Try piecing together broken souls without believing in god and see how far you get.
>>
>>17990313
Thank you so much. I'm reading Crack in the Cosmic Egg right now and looking into the rest
>>
>>17989226
Honestly, with the real deal psychics I've met, I'd say it's something you're born with, and it's not something you can control either.

It wouldn't surprise me if there were ways of figuring it out, but I'm not so sure... some examples:

I can see the future through premonitions, but I can't choose when I'll have these visions, and I never have any idea when the depicted events will occur.

One of my relatives can see ghosts, but she can't choose when or how she sees them.

A friend of my father's is telekinetic, but she can only move small things, like coins, office supplies, and matchboxes.

I've never met a mind-reader, so I'm still skeptical about that.

The worst part is, none of us actually want these abilities. They're anxiety-inducing, they alienate us from average folks, and so we keep our mouths shut about them.

Having psychic powers is like having extra toes. They're not as useful as you think, and you don't want anyone to know you have them.
>>
>>17989332
I believe in the heart of the cards
>>
>>17989226
>How do I go about becoming something like pic related

I'm sure a sex shop can provide you with most of that, just go to the BDSM-related section.
I'm not sure about where one can get a gas mask though.
If you're wishing to buy from internet, just go to Amazon, they have those.
>>
Reading my save data isn't paranormal.
>>
>>17992297
kek
>>
The best way to 'activate' your psychic power is to take long periods of meditation where your mind is cleared but focused. I've found that the predictions are clearer then.
>>
Turkey will leave NATO and the man with the hair will be elected president
>>
>fuck your life and face up like mr. Mantis
>buy a gas mask
>float in the air
>talk some weirdo shit
>????
>PROFIT
>>
Nobody is really like Psycho Mantis

The most that a wise sage would be able to do is levitate himself off the ground if he threw his back out or something, with the after effect being he'd probably pass out and not remember anything for the rest of the day. It's not like Akira, where you can just throw people around like they're toilet paper rolls.

Anything psychic is incredibly physically taxing and requires mad focus and discipline. With that said, lucid dreaming and astral projection are very good beginner activities that can train the part of your brain responsible for psychic stuff.

Various psychoactive drugs are a decent, but kind of cheap way to get your foot in the psychic door.
>>
Fuck it i'm going back to /b/ -.-
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.