[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we talk about creepy shit we've seen or encountered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

ITT we talk about creepy shit we've seen or encountered from the following...

>Human Trafficking
>Abductions
>Occult rituals
>Murder

This is the stuff that scares me... Keep me up at night /x/
>>
>>17986843
Read this.

You're welcome.
>>
>>17987175
I read this. It was full of shit. McGowan ignored a lot of evidence, especially on Ted Bundy, and spouted bullshit throughout the book.
>>
>>17987175
PDF link

https://fringechan . org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf
>>
>>17986843
My brother is an alcoholic normie so he's not in tune with the conspiracy world. One day he tells me a story, around the same time Jimmy Saville died and his crimes started to leak out.

>chilling at a friends house in suburbia
>roughly 2am on a weds.
>friend has been watching a house the next street over for a while now
>says it seems like a daycare center, but he never sees kids leave.
>once a month he sees one of several dudes living there remove a dozen+ empty strollers, never kids
>back to that night, bro and friend hear kids screaming and look out the window
>20-30 kids are running barefoot and basically pajamas scattering down both directions of the street.
>early teens hauling ass, with some little ones not really knowing what to do
>the men rush out and start snagging the remaining stragglers and load them back into the house.
>my bro wants to call the cops but friend says "just wait"
>a few cop cars show up with some of the run aways, fucking minutes later
>run them straight into the house, then drive off really fast.
>the next week there's a few contruction crews in and out of the house
>according to bros friend, he saw the guys move the dryer in the garage and go down into somewhere
>we don't have a lot of basements in this city, soil is too unstable
>>
>>17987225
Continue spoopy children story, anon
>>
File: Images-67.jpg (15KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
Images-67.jpg
15KB, 201x251px
>be irish
>go to spain for vacation
>get kidnapped by a couple dirty spaniards
>they start beating me saying ths is for all the years of oppression the irish have caused them
>they tell me that the first iberians was ruled by kings who was irish. Tarquinius superbus the last irish king of iberia was overthrown by the iberians who ruled iberia for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great irish general overthrew the iberians and exterminated them in the social war. Now irish was running iberia again and a iberian wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the iberians eventually killed or sent the black irish to ireland. Julius caesar was irish
>kick me out the car on the freeway doin 70
>mfw im a black irish oppressor
Pretty scary to think about it still
>>
When I was 8 I befriended this guy who was three years older than me at my scool, he was the older brother of one of my class mates. We ended up becoming bestfriends. I moved when I was 11 far away and was bullied badly at the new school. I remained best friends with the three years older guy we would talk on the phone non stop and he would make me feel better about myself he made me feel less alone. When I was 12 he convinced me into taking pictures of myself nude. I was confused as to why he would ask that of me he made me feel really guilty about it he was the only person I could talk to, this continued on until I was 15. He never said anything sexaul to me he just get the pictures thank me then we continue talking like nothing had changed. I never told my parents or anyone. When I was 16 he moved to where I lived and started going to school too he failed two grades so he was 19 but in grade 11. His true nature started to show and I became afraid of him and what he would do to me. He was still in grade 11 when I was 18 and he admitted something to me that he was befriending 15 year old girls and prosituting them out for money. I never told the police I can not really say what other things he has done but I still fear him, he is a very scary person. I am 23 now I still have nightmares about him I use no social networking and I moved away and changed my name.
>>
>>17987205
The stuff about the pedos turned out to be true though, although it can get hamfisted
>>
>>17987252

Terrifying. As an Irishman who too has visited Spain I can't count how many times the Iberian scum have lashed out on me for our ancient overlordship of them. Never forget fellow fenian, we wuz KANGZ.
>>
>be 17
>be summer break
>parents visiting grandparents
>hang out with friends smoking weed at my house
>call some grills over because it was a sausage fest
>were smoking and drinking, shooting the shit
>the subject about creepy shit comes up
>we start talking about our creepy experiences
>my bro comes over with his bros
>one of his friends brings up turnbull canyon
>starts telling stories about being haunted and shit
>girls start to egg us on that were not down to go
>dont want to look like a pussy so i said fuck it lets go
>turnbull canyon is like 15-20 min away from my house
>we decided to go with my bro and his friends
>its already like 10:30pm when we head out
>we end up getting to turnbull by 12 am
>dark as fuck when we get there
>we got more weed beer, fueled up etc
>we drive through the hiking trail
>we drive for a few miles down the trail
>everything is fine when your cozy in the car
>me and my friends egg each other on to go check it out on foot
>i said "fuck it, ill go"
>wanted to smoke a cig anyways
>qt grill i was talking to came along
>so did my friends
>my friends bro said he was going to be "looking out"
>lying nigger just wanted to get head from his gf lol
>we hiked for like a half mile off the path
>were lighting joints drinking and not giving a fuck
>we hear what sounds like drum beating from a distance
>were like wtf?
>we walk into the darkness following the sound
>friends are visibly disturbed
> me being pretty buzzed have the courage to go on
>friends dont want to look like pussies so follow me
>bros friend was close by with his car, grills got scared and retreated to the car
>we could hear the drums very close by
>we see torches and hear people talking
>we see pointy headed figures
>looks like people wearing robes
>sounds like at least a dozen voices talking
>my drunk friend yells, "lets party motherfuckers!"
>suddenly looks like theyre extinguishing the torches and they go quiet
>we hear rustling like theyre coming towards us
>>
>>17987509
>turnbull by 12 am
Thought you said it was 20 min away
>>
>>17987526
They bought weed, beer, and fueled up the car.
>>
>>17987509
cont.

>were fucking running back to the car
>hearing footsteps and bushes moving behind us
>we look back and cant see shit it was dark as fuck
>we run like theres no tommorow
>by that time my buzz is killed and i sober the fuck up
>we run and it feels like fucking forever
>we finally reach the car and tell my bro to get us the fuck out of there
>bros friend peels off
>we follow behind him
>we see what look like a white truck with those overhead light lamps ont it
>they shine the light on our car
>they turn off their lights completely
>they start to flicker the head lamps on and off
>and start chasing us down the trail into the canyon
>we are beeping at my bros friend ahead of us
>he speeds up
>the truck chases us through out the trail at full speed
>theres fucking turns and were hitting them at almost 50mph
>motherfuckers wouldnt let off
>finally reach into the residential side of the canyon where the trail ends
>they stop, flash their lights on last time and make a u turn
>were freaked the fuck out but relieved
>we get high and go to dennys
>havent gone back at night in almost 10 years.

till this day dont know if it was a cult or people fucking with us, whoever it was they knew the trail because they drove at full speed with their lights off, knew where the turns were located and everything.
>>
>>17987509
then ?
>>
>>17987526
>>17987548

this. the dealer lived like 30 mins away, my bro and his friends got beer and fueled up.
>>
>>17987585
here>>17987581
>>
>>17987581
equally drunken/high locals fucking with you guys?
>>
Bumping for spooky stories
>>
>>17987509
Damn bruh you could have been a victim of the Whittier KKK. Gotta watch out if you're a certain shade of brown.
>>
http://whale.to/b/henry.html

>>17987175
The youtube series is pretty good too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmmgbGi3ffU
>>
My aunt dated a guy who worked for John Wayne Gacy and she actually met him. Said he had a gruff voice.

I know some people who, given their occupations, have possibly murdered in cold blood.

Relative narrowly avoided being raped and killed by someone who's currently serving a life sentence.

Then there's the (supposedly)murderous dentist that I used to know.
>>
>>17989460
i am a light shade of brown lol, half german half salvadorian. heard about that shit too, idk if the kkk wears black robes though, those h=guys were earing black robes, beating a drum that sounded hollow (if that makes sense), used torches and were speaking/chanting in english and some other language didnt dound like any language i heard before maybe some ancient shit idk.
>>
>>17989568
nigger
>>
>>17989631
fuck you, im half master race. youre probably a backwoods untermensch
>>
File: mudblood.gif (500KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
mudblood.gif
500KB, 500x214px
>>17989657
>>
File: Spooky_fights_a_pizza.webm (1003KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky_fights_a_pizza.webm
1003KB, 480x320px
Bumping with spooky skeleton and pizza
>>
File: IMG_20160803_183521.jpg (521KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_183521.jpg
521KB, 768x1280px
>>17987256
Jesus anon that's real intense. How do you cope?
>>
I've met two women in my city (no connection to each other) who experienced Satanic ritual abuse.

One had crazy Satanist neo nazi parents who tried to raise her with the same ideologies and made her participate in occult rituals, one of which involved her dad killing at least one puppy in front of her. (Can't remember if it was a full litter or just one.)

The other had a psycho boyfriend who read up on project Monarch and various brainwashing techniques and would beat/rape her so she would be suggestable during trauma state in an attempt to make her respond to trigger words and be his sex slave. Apparently trauma counsellors still call this Satanic Ritual Abuse even though the guy didn't call himself a Satanist or say he was doing any of it "for Satan".

Anyway, they both have obviously needed years of therapy.
>>
File: Mythical.gif (650KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
Mythical.gif
650KB, 598x444px
>>17987581
He knew the path that well.
>>
>>17990064
doesnt bother me. people dont believe im a halfie, probably still look whiter than you.
>>
heres mine
>be me
>be 14
>fucking about in town with 2 friends
>it starts getting dark
>we go to the shitty local supermarket on the outside of town to get snacks and stuff
>the path we use to get there makes you concealed from anyone in the car park, but you can see in
>walking down that path, can see the parking lot, which is empty apart from one grey van
>just before we emerge into view, the back doors burst open, where two homeless looking guys are wrestling down a 8 yr old girl
>they pull her into the service bay of the supermarket
>we run to the other shop on the other side of town and buy loads of monster energy to play call of duty all night
>we never speak of it again
>>
>>17992961
fuck you
>>
>>17986843
http://fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf

here this will keep you up for weeks, provided that you havent already read it
>>
File: edd_thumbsup.png (410KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
edd_thumbsup.png
410KB, 532x582px
>>17992961
>>
File: 1457486117631.jpg (61KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457486117631.jpg
61KB, 406x480px
>>17993091
Started reading the first chapter... Shit is creepy AF... Thanks for the pdf of this!
>>
File: 1427700046387.png (187KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
1427700046387.png
187KB, 400x750px
>>17987225
fuck right off, this story needs way more details, where is the house first off
>>
>>17989568
could have been modern druids or people who listen to folk but that doesnt explain why they chased you when they should chill with you.
if you had concealed carry and a weapon on you you would be the one doing the chasing and all the cuties would be on your dick in no time.
>>
medstudent and I deal with dead bodies to learn anatomy off regulary. strangely enough after leaving my university I saw a freshly dead body just as police were arriving, was a murder.
>>
>>17990745
That's rough. Were either of them black?
>>
>>17987256
Tits or GTFO
>>
14/88
>>
Had a weird experience.

Was fucked up for awhile, drinking a micky every day, and eventually od'd and got sent to a withdrawal management center. I was in "general population" for the days, but instead of having a roomate for the week I was there, like everyone else, I was given a single room. It had an individual bathroom, massive tub (could probably fit 4 people), a tv, dvd player, bookshelf, dvds, where as everyone else's room had beds, and each floor shared a single bathroom. I started finding weird puzzles and clues, and after awhile it felt like they were testing me. They also had cameras and microphones in every room. Id talk to a counsellor and mention I had an interest in stocks, I'd take a shower and when I returned 90% of the book were replaced with books on the stock market, how to predict stocks, smart investments, and bibles. There was another door in my room that led to a bunch of filing cabinets, when J opened a book that had been layes on my bed on the inaude written in pencil was "S36", so I went to the filing cabinets and went to the S section, file 36, nobody I knew. Went to the 63rd file and it was my uncles file, then after my grandpas file, turns out they had both been admitted with similar substance issues. There was some other crazy shit that happened, stuff I really can't explain and still doesn't feel real, but I can't forget about it.
>>
>>17987252
What
>>
>>17987581
>be me
>at college
>begin fitness
>increased stamina from a controlled substance
>attendance in class starts to drop from exhaustion and party at the weekend

The lesson here is get help if you can't sleep. Would say the rest has to be less important.
>>
>>17989526
What occupations?
>>
>be me
>at a summer camp cuz parents didn't want to deal with me
>it's around 10:22 at night
>I wake up to the sound of some banging
>brushed it off as a retarded moose
>banging stop 5 minutes later
>at 10:58 I hear someone scream from the other cabin
>this time everyone In my cabin wakes up
>go and check where screaming was coming from
>I bump into this homeless man who obviously was on method and shit
>grabs me and starts caressing me
>whispers some pedo shit
>go ninja on him and kick his ass
>meth attics are tough
>police show up
>police tell us that he was a sex offender and that they where looking for him
>police start asking me stuff
>I told them that he tried to invade my no-no square and told them what he said
>what he said to me was this
>"this thread is fucking gay"
>>
>>18000543
If you aren't role playing you sound legit crazy or at least psychotic at the time
>>
>>17990745
Satanists don't worship Satan
There's a difference between satanists and devil worshippers
>>
>>17987509
The KKK or the Satanists! A woman was killed there a decade or so ago by them. They dragged her while she a was still alive behind a truck. Her body parts were found all through the canyon. The residents reported screaming going on for a few hours.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.