[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does dark matter effect the human psyche? What are it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Nuclear Timeline 20Mar11.png (68KB, 928x676px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear Timeline 20Mar11.png
68KB, 928x676px
Does dark matter effect the human psyche? What are it's effects on paranormal activity?
>>
If I post a chart full terms few people understand AND toss in a vogue scientific term will I look like an elite genius?
>>
It's a general timeline of particle physics discoveries. There are rumors that dark matter can have an effect on the human psyche. It is a decent reference when trying to line up world events with possible inadvertent creation of dark matter.
>>
>>17986667
First off it is mainly a theory, and everything can have an effect on the psyche because of the chemical change. But because it is theoretical and has no exact composition to anything that actually exists for sure, you'll probably never know
>>
>>17986667
That timeline. These are three separate things only vaguely held together by the study of radioactive isotopes.

As for your question, I dunno. We really aren't close enough to large enough quantities of dark matter to tell.
>>
>>17986955

They haven't been able to detect it for sure, but that doesn't mean they aren't releasing it every time they use particle collides.

I started this thread because of a video on the Mandela effect. There is a guy in the video that is talking about how they "stored" dark matter at a University and people there started having nightmares and other strange happenings.
>>
>>17986667
Almost 6666. Cool!
>>
Just testing my stuff
>>
>>17987015
Almost 7014. Cool!
>>
>>17986988

The time line is slightly pic unrelated.

http://youtu.be/m5NVS6z8S_U

Start at about 39 minutes.
>>
>>17987019

This.

I was busy around the multiverse retuning faggots to earth the faggots of cern did several mistakes in several parallel earth's and actually destroy a couple of timelines .
Noting to worry really ,just business as usual.
>>
>>17987003

you cant store dark matter, nobody has even observed its existence
>>
>>17987081

I get that, to a degree. With its potential to be weaponised, if anyone was able to do it, it is a pretty hush secret. I'm asking more if there is any evidence (no matter how crack pot it may seem) suggesting that there is a link between dark matter and paranormal activity. The guy in the video I posted seems pretty sure about what he is talking about. Unfortunately that is the only evidence I have been able to find.
>>
>>17987100
You've been busy reading in things recently that have questioned your understanding of science, that is expected. Send the smiling and charming one an email, 627 of it's followers can provide the answers. If you are one of the ignorant types I'd suggest to check out 107.170.214.209 , ip addresses work the same as normal site names. Copying and pasting leads to the same site in question. We are looking for and investigating the future of supervenience, such as bringing the laws of thermodynamics being the frontier. Step up to the plate.
>>
File: anon.jpg (144KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
144KB, 600x401px
>>17987344
>check out 107.170.214.209 , ip addresses work the same as normal site names

>l33t h4Q0r detected
>>
>>17987427
>didn't even read anything in the link
Person to person, did you seriously expect a baited response? Did I seriously consider an adequate response? I'm finished with this thread.
>>
>>17987344
>107.170.214.209

I greatly appreciate this. I will take the time to read through later today. Should I be keeping these things to myself?

I grow concerned that the negative energy apparent in today's world is going to cause us to continue to have issues in all of our societies.

That is the whole point of me looking into this. It is easy to see that we have advanced technologically as a race much faster than we have spiritually. So if dark matter causes evil things to happen, we aren't able to properly protect ourselves spiritually.

This thought is what made me start pursuing this. There are people who spread the word, but they are sometimes misguided in how they conduct themselves.
>>
>>17987451
>107.170.214.209

Op here. I read the document you linked for me. It is interesting and helps me understand the physics side of everything.

I am surprised how little information there seems to be on this. Where did the guy in the video I posted >>17987019 get his information from?
>>
For those interested, I found a website that has the text from the video written out.

>https://mcmmadnessnews.blogspot.com/2015/11/dark-energies-and-ion-bullets.html

A particular paragraph catches my attention.

>This is why they shift facilities. They once kept dark matter in a college – I won’t name it – for the sake of the college or the University; they had to move it to a deep underground facility because of what was happening to the people in the college. People began to have vivid dreams, nightmares, violence began to erupt and vile things began to happen in those places.

I'm going to look through what colleges have particle accelerators or similar devices that may be able to store dark matter. Then I'm going to check news articles for anything fishy.

If anyone has any ideas that would save me some time I would appreciate it.

-OP
>>
File: darkmatrix.png (91KB, 924x375px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatrix.png
91KB, 924x375px
>>17986988
>We really aren't close enough to large enough quantities of dark matter to tell.
Aren't we?
>>
File: dark matter storefront.jpg (198KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
dark matter storefront.jpg
198KB, 1300x956px
>>17987081
Bullshizzle.
>>
>>17990331

That's the kind of thing I was looking for. Have anything more to share?

-OP
>>
>>17990413
Just the horseshit philosophy I pull out of my ass, unfortunately... but I see no reason why dark matter isn't just a shadow of the alternate dimensions/realities/timelines around us.
>>
>>17986667
Think how strange it is that dna is only found in nature in a right handed clockwise spiral, due to some subatomic forces. How is it that the whole universe we perceive is due to our proteins folded one way and not the other. I think dark matter may be some form of spiritual dimension where the rules are slightly changed allowing a different manifestation of energy and matter.
>>
>>17990767
how true is this? considering the dna
>>
>>17990797
On we have only found life with right handed dna.
>>
>>17990805
We've only found life that we recognize as life with right-handed dna. And let's face it, we haven't looked very far.

>not trying to step on your post, just saying...
>>
>>17990822
I think there is parity in the universe.
>>
Alchemy refers to dark energy, but I'm not sure if it's the same as dark matter.
>>
>>17990603

I find the hardest part of explaining this type of thing is the language we use. There aren't words to describe things. Words are too subjective. Once our consciousness expands to the next level, we will be able to communicate these complex ideas much more easily.

-OP
>>
When objects in space go through dark matter they can be slingshotted faster and they might hit something.

We pass through dark matter all the time.

The earth could get hit by a cataclysmic asteroid, any time.
>>
>>17987019
>Mendela effect
It isn't real. It's just common false memories. Darth Vader always said "No, I am your father". Lots of people misremember it as "Luke, I am your father" because it's frequently misquoted in other media as "Luke, I am your father". Your memories are not like a video recording of the past. You THINK they are, but they're not. You can have memories that are inaccurate, or just plain out not real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s
>>
>>17987003
What University? This post contradicts itself, it hasn't been detected, but it is being stored? That makes no sense.

>>17987100
What potential to be weaponized? It is completely theoretical, it would be one of the greatest discoveries in physics, it wouldn't be kept a secret. Your link for paranormal activity and something that doesn't exist by a guy who seems pretty sure he knows what he is talking about? Until a legitimate scientist with a doctorate in most likely metaphysics discusses it I won't give this notion any sort of credit.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.