[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what types of magick are least dependent on calling possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 14

File: Kabbalism.jpg (339KB, 708x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Kabbalism.jpg
339KB, 708x1002px
So what types of magick are least dependent on calling possibly malevolent beings for power?

I've heard Chaos Magick is pretty much a "do it however you want" kind of deal, but Kabbalism falls within Judaic thinking so it's more towards the Right Hand Path.

What Magickal methodology is the most "Fun"?
>>
File: olye_pepe.jpg (165KB, 800x785px) Image search: [Google]
olye_pepe.jpg
165KB, 800x785px
meme-magic
>>
File: solomontemplecutaway_crop.jpg (140KB, 960x588px) Image search: [Google]
solomontemplecutaway_crop.jpg
140KB, 960x588px
>>17983970

Well that would depend?

Are you looking for Wisdom?

Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck.

10How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!

11Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon.

12A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.
>>
File: brain.jpg (106KB, 718x512px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
106KB, 718x512px
>>17984826

Know thyself.
>>
File: golden-ratio.jpg (52KB, 617x416px) Image search: [Google]
golden-ratio.jpg
52KB, 617x416px
>>17984818

And you shall know GOD.
>>
File: isis_winged.jpg (75KB, 639x368px) Image search: [Google]
isis_winged.jpg
75KB, 639x368px
>>17983970

And you shall realize that every external archetype that you interact with the world outside of you; only truly exists within you. The entire known Universe exists within your mind.
>>
File: theavatar.jpg (10KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
theavatar.jpg
10KB, 400x300px
>>17984835

So within, so without. The archtypes exists are patterns of energy traveling through space time. They are Plato's ideal forms manifested in-finite.

They are you, and you are them. You can only choose which are you at a given moment. They are your dominant persona.
>>
File: ebba5622278be019.jpg (14KB, 550x311px) Image search: [Google]
ebba5622278be019.jpg
14KB, 550x311px
>>17984837

Habit, as they say is all. By adopting the manners, and thought patterns of a given persona you literally become that persona. What started as an act becomes who you are.

As you think, so you become.
>>
File: tulpamontage.jpg (47KB, 638x369px) Image search: [Google]
tulpamontage.jpg
47KB, 638x369px
In the case of /b they're literally trying to change the way you think. Succubi. Tupla. As they matter to you they are changes within the mind you either choose to accept or deny and integrate within your own personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SXKI3m14s
>>
File: athena-and-owl.jpg (580KB, 778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
athena-and-owl.jpg
580KB, 778x1000px
>>17983970

As All is one, and exists within the mind of ONE. So all these archetypes may have corresponding resonances within the external universe. Also known as the Eloheim, or The GODs of Old.

Modern Science denies magic exists, but once in a while you might hear a little whisper from an Owl advising you on the right course of action, if you seek Wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVuIOI7om0
>>
File: 1469877979498.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469877979498.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>17984866

7 “Now, Lord my God, you have made your servant king in place of my father David. But I am only a little child and do not know how to carry out my duties. 8 Your servant is here among the people you have chosen, a great people, too numerous to count or number. 9 So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?”

10 The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for this. 11 So God said to him, “Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice, 12 I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be. 13 Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for—both wealth and honor—so that in your lifetime you will have no equal among kings. 14 And if you walk in obedience to me and keep my decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life.” 15 Then Solomon awoke—and he realized it had been a dream.

He returned to Jerusalem, stood before the ark of the Lord’s covenant and sacrificed burnt offerings and fellowship offerings. Then he gave a feast for all his court.
>>
File: SealofSolomon.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SealofSolomon.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>17983970

All Magic is a form of Prayer.
>>
File: buddha.gif (205KB, 466x625px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.gif
205KB, 466x625px
>>17984872

Devotion to the Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Cg8xh62Ps
>>
>>17983970
>What Magickal methodology is the most "Fun"?

Demonic evocation is more fun. I've come to suspect that there is a long-term down-side, but there's little question that demons are more fun.
>>
>>17983970
RPM. You don't even need magical talent to use it, although it will be real pain in the ass without one.
>>
>>17984829

Though either side can learn to do any of those things, if there is damage.
>>
>>17983970
>What Magickal methodology is the most "Fun"?

What could be more fun than sex magic?
>>
>>17985790
TFW
>>
>>17983970

Not "Do it however you want."
It's "Do it however it works."

That's a very, very different thing.
>>
>>17983970
Chaos magic is pretty post-modern and basically nothing but the bare bones theoretical model you can do whatever with.

more ceremonial magic just builds up from these bones.

if you want you can stick to theogony (classical high magic)
what your thinking of is Goetia (classical low magic or sorcery) which involves invoking spirits

also invocation is different from evocation

one is more like a phone call, the other is bringing them into this world and binding them
>>
Chaos Magick is the most fun, but probably the hardest. You kind of have to sample everything, create a concoction yourself, and spend your time analyzing the results to see what works.
>>
>>17985790
Agreed.
>>
File: How-you-recruit-a-horseman.jpg (43KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
How-you-recruit-a-horseman.jpg
43KB, 400x524px
>>17983970
Majic only works because IT has freewill now. And the deciever created by the military masquerading as Jason Westley Christopher Tatom also does magick.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.