[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been getting a lot of strange Deja Vu and strange coincidences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1466289076024.jpg (79KB, 656x428px) Image search: [Google]
1466289076024.jpg
79KB, 656x428px
I've been getting a lot of strange Deja Vu and strange coincidences lately in my life. I'm so worried something bad is going to happen to me, but most of these moments have been like little wake up calls or reminders to change things in my life.

Thoughts, should I be worried guys?

So one example is like I was walking in a parking garage and turned a corner too quick and was almost hurt but stopped myself in time and was ok. But it was like i had already lived that moment.
>>
its just glitches in the simulation
>>
>>17983836
Have you been drinking again?
>>
>>17983843
Yes and copious weed >>17983843
>>
>>17983836
You know I've been having similar feelings lately. For example, the other day I was driving to a movie theater with my girlfriend and we stopped at a corner store to pick up some snacks for a movie. On the way in, we saw a group of people exchanging insurance information after a rear-ending incident. My girlfriend said something about calling police in traffic incidents on private property. I don't really remember what it was, but that isn't important, what is interesting was that I was suddenly struck with the intense feeling that I had been in that exact situation before. Like, the exact same cornerstore, the exact same conversation, headed the same direction, everything. This is just one of man incidents in the past few months that had left me feeling like I'm reliving a part of my life.
>>
>>17983919
yes its very strange.
>>
>>17983836
Ever since I was really young in my dreams I would have moments in my dreams that would be very plausible to happen in real life. Like me and a friend would be talking in a specific area, and I would suddenly say in the dream "I'm having deja vu"
As soon as I would say it, something tragic would happen like someone would die or get hit by a car.
When I wake up I would think it's weird and forget about it completely.
Weeks or even months later that same scenario that happened in my dream will happen, I'm listening to what's being said and it's verbatim to my dream, and almost as if ritualistic, I always say "I'm having deja vu". Almost as if to ward off whatever negative thing happened in my dream.
>>
>>17983990
Wow I do that too! thats exactly it man
>>
>>17983996
I've only met 2 other people who have had it the same way I do. I really wonder what could cause it or how it could be so accurate
I like to play with the idea that maybe it was an alternate universe I got to peak into
>>
>>17984144
this is what I'm thinking. Its like these things happen in an alternate universe and It doesn't happen here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.