[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your abduction stories /x/! >be me >settling into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: alien-abduction.jpg (11KB, 248x256px) Image search: [Google]
alien-abduction.jpg
11KB, 248x256px
Share your abduction stories /x/!

>be me
>settling into bed
>fall asleep
>suddenly wake up
>still very dark
>unsure what time it is
>feel terrified
>feels like someone is watching me
>try to move but can't
>think it's sleep paralysis
>suddenly see people at the foot of my bed
>think it's imaginary
>then I feel them touching my leg
>try to scream but can't
>can see at least 4 people
>they all have very dark eyes
>suddenly feel weightless
>hear loud ringing
>blinded by really bright light
>next thing I know it's morning
>in my bed
>very thirsty
>go to the bathroom and look in mirror
>look unusually pale
>unsure if it was just a bad dream
>>
>11 years ago, senior in high school
>laying in bed awake
>hear noise outside window like helicopter
>gets REALLY loud and house rumbles
>nobody else in house wakes up
>see bright light outside window that seems to light up entire yard like daylight
>wonder what the hell is happening and suddenly my body shoots into laying position
>all muscles in body completely tense and can't move
>hear ear piercing ringing like my head is going to explode
>sight washes away with bright light
>feel myself "glide" out of bed like a hockey puck on an air hockey table
>everything black for a few seconds (it seems) and wake up lying on stomach when i had been lying on my back when it started
> 2 months later night terrors start and last for 4 years.
>still get them sometimes.
>>
File: Ayy Lmao.jpg (85KB, 553x674px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy Lmao.jpg
85KB, 553x674px
Bumping for interest.
>>
For the past say, four months, I have had an intense fascination with aliens. Only recently have I been trying to contact them. Well, one species in particular. The Nordic ones. I want to contact this species because I find them the least physically threatening (they basically look like humans from what I know) and I hear they are quite friendly. The biggest reason, however, is that they seem to cater to my political interests the most and I want to ask them about the future of the white race. I added this because I feel it has a connection to my experience/dream.

My dream starts when I wake up and I look out my window, to see a silhouette. At first I am intrigued, but suddenly the curtain opens and I see it is not a Nordic type I was expecting but the type I am most scared of.

It was a tall, light grey alien. Very long, skinny limbs. The eyes were dark but not totally black, it was almost like there was a pupil. Like a single blue dot. I found the eyes in particular to be terrifying.

Then suddenly, I feel half of my body go numb and I feel "light headed." I feel myself sit up in bed, and I am now looking directly at it. A feeling of happiness come over me, and I smile. Then I remember lowering back down in to my bed and going to sleep. (This whole part of my dream was in third person and I couldn't control my body at all, it was like the alien was doing it.) I should also mention that I was the type of dream where it you feel as though it's actually happening.

When I woke up, I remember the back of my knee hurting really bad. It felt like it had been scratched.

>tl;dr scariest alien imo visits me in dream instead of the one I have the most interest in. Back of knee hurts when I wake up.
>>
>>17984763
Pretty sure the scariest ones are the reptillians, the greys are creepy but the generally don't actually harm people.

Honestly my reaction to greys would be "God damn it, well let's get this over with."
>>
>>17984822
Most people say this.

And to be fair, they scare the shit out of me too. They seem very hostile. I get the vibe they'd definitely try to hurt any humans the came in contact with.

But I think the tall grey's creepiness is what puts me off the most. I don't know whether to trust it or not.
>>
>>17983226
>>17983269

bruh never open the eyes during sleep paralysis
>>
>>17984995
/thread
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.