[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do several people tell me I have a shield or barried around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: alex_garant.jpg (1013KB, 900x1127px)
alex_garant.jpg
1013KB, 900x1127px
Why do several people tell me I have a shield or barried around me and that's why I can't seem to communicate with spirits? I tried to imagine to get rid of it or opening it up for benevolent beings, but all I get is silence.

Am I getting imprisoned by my own barrier? Is that a common thing? Anyone else has this problem?
>>
>>17981971
Pray in the name of Jesus Christ. With God, all things are possible.
>>
>>17981983
Actually I tried that and nothing happened.
>>
>>17981987
If it is according to the will of God, God will do it. "His mercy endures forever." Wait and see. "Blessed are those who are found watching."
>>
>>17981994
Thank you but I have no reason to believe in that.
>>
File: image.jpg (327KB, 789x1425px)
image.jpg
327KB, 789x1425px
http://pastebin.com/WsWg9Gdt
>>
>>17982001
But yet you believe in spirits and most probably an afterlife.
>>
>>17981987

Pray harder,
And meditate at least 20 min each day.
>>
>>17981971
They mean to say you won't allow ideas, concepts beliefs and feeleing penetrate. You don't take them aboard. You feel you need to dismiss everything
>>
>>17982572
I do, but I might be wrong. I just never had any experience with god even though I asked for it. So, I have no reason to believe in that god. Or I think god exists, but he doesn't care to react.

>>17982605
But I got these messages specifically in context of spirits.
>>
>>17982578y
Pray harder? Why play these stupid games to begin with? I genuinely asked god and prayed, but no answer or reaction. That's not enough? Or he might not exist.
>>
>>17982612
As I said you won't allow them to penetrate. Belieife is completely different to acceptance. You can accept something you don't believe but only when you believe something does it make it through your barrier. For most of the human race this metaphorical barrier is engrained in them from the youngest age, taught not to believe anything and to follow blindly.
Let me ask you if you can't communicate with spirits what makes you think they are there?
>>
>>17982630
I don't believe it with all of my heart, but I think there's a good chance that they might be real so I seek them and try to talk them. I saw my barrier in my mind and imagined a little hole, invited them inside, things like that.

>Let me ask you if you can't communicate with spirits what makes you think they are there?

Because I talked to other people who swear they do and also knew things they were unlikely to know. But yeah, it's not 100% proof at all. Might be all fantasies.
>>
>>17982684
I'm just trying to get you to understand that said barrier is set their from beliefe or lack there of. The is no fix all way to go about it, you need to find the reason you need to keep yourself so protected and remediate it
>>
>>17982733
I think I understand kind of what you mean.
>>
>>17981971
I recommend you hire a professional team of demolition workers to destroy that shield around you. It seems like a serious problem, don't you have trouble breathing, eating, sleeping, or pooping while being sealed with a giant shield 24/7?

But still, that'd be rad. You could run across a minefield and the shield can block off all the explosions.
>>
>>17982757
Everyone is supposed to have a shield like that. And it doesn't affect the physical world. You should have one too.
>>
>>17982780
Naw man, I got no idea what you're talking about. I already found my shield. I made it into a makeshift hamster ball. So I usually spend my day rolling down the highway crushing cars and trucks. Just yesterday, I knocked a baby out of its strolled and ran it over with my shield ball. I saw the contents of its inner body splurge out and stuff. Apart from that, I've crafted an artificial shield with a nazi sign plastered onto it. If I see a Jew walking down the street, I'd go up and smack them with it.
>>
>>17982792
I'm sorry but I'm not laughing.
>>
You wouldn't want to open that "barrier" its disturbing what you might see, hear or feel. As a kid I had many occurances of me talking to "ghosts" or people that simply weren't there. I don't know if its imagination or not but I couldn't stop hearing strange things, dreaming strange things. At some point I told my mom and she thought I was being possed by the devil, doubled me up on christian litterature and therapy. None of it worked, through it all it seemed as though it got worse and something in my head would tell me to kill. Went to the point where once I had a vision I killed my whole family. It felt so real that I was crying when I came to I was gripping the knife so hard my hand was purple. Long story short, I nelieve we all have these things for a reason, we as humans adapt to our environment one way or another. I like to see my whole experience being my "barrier" incapable of blocking these things out. Maybe your forefathers were terrorized and sought out by the paranormal therefore making your barrier stronger. That's what I was told.
>>
>>17982895
Have you considered it's schizophrenia?
>>
>>17982909
Taken pills, it only made things worse I got over it when I was 16. In the weirdest possible way. I don't like talking about the "cure" its so bizzare, just glad I don't deal with it anymore. Just hope they don't do anything that might harm them.
>>
>>17982919
Wait, what was the cure then?
>>
>>17982932
It's a long explonation, but here it goes.

I went to visit some family back in Guatemala, I saw a really abnormally big man in the neighboring corn field at night when I was walking back from the store. I froze in my steps and blacked out as the figure engulfed my vision. I found myself awake next to my great uncle, he told me that he found me with my eyes wide open and barely breathing. He told me that I had a bad spirit lurking in my mind and that he was able to contain it temporarily. I was confused and scared and asked him what I could do to get rid of this nightmare. Told him everything that I have experienced since I was 6. The next day at 6 he woke me up told me to keep a lizards tail in my mouth and not speak what so ever or I would die in the process. He took me later that night and we went to his place, he is a christian but he practices other "healing methods" aswell. He blind folded me and plugged my ears, but before I wasn't allowed to see or hear anything I saw some eggs next to him and a chicken head. I fell asleep. Never had a vision, heard anything again. He died later that month from a heart attack, which is why I don't like mentioning this story.
>>
>>17981994
Actually god does not respond to prayer
he/she/it just kickstarted everything
>>
>>17982963
I'm sorry for what you have experienced. But I also have to say that it sounds a little bit exciting.
>>
File: thomas-aquinas.jpg (483KB, 1152x1600px) Image search: [Google]
thomas-aquinas.jpg
483KB, 1152x1600px
>>17982980
Anon confirmed for Thomas Aquinas.
>>
>>17982982
It was scary for me, just glad its over. I really hope OP isn't going to do anything rash. People go insane looking into things they know nothing about.
>>
>>17983003
Attempted voodoo rituals, tried to contact and summons demons, asked to get cursed by many people, went to remote areas at night looking for spirits. I already did those things and still do though nothing unusual happened. Which leads me to believe that either the paranormal isn't real or that I am blind, maybe because of the barrier.
>>
File: 1469818841014.jpg (142KB, 976x1176px)
1469818841014.jpg
142KB, 976x1176px
>>17981971
>doesn't realize the barrier exists to protect him from malevolent spirits
>>
>>17983017
Well if you read what I wrote I said I tried to open it for benevolent beings.

Though I also tried to get any kind of reaction in the past so I attempted to provoke powerful evil spirits, demons or humans who claimed to have any powers. I know that was pretty childish but I just craved results, no matter what.
>>
>>17981971
Yes , this may help .
Lay down flat on your back . Try to clear your mind.
Start trying to feel the energy coming from approximately between your stomach and heart .

Imagine a ball of energy about the size of a tennis ball . You cant break it or extinguish it , but you can move it away from you . Move it to the ceiling at first in time you will be able to move it away faster and farther.
>>
Maybe because its the only BS excuse they can come up with to perpetuate their own schizophrenic dellusions?
>>
>>17983363
I'll try that.

>>17983376
Possible.
>>
>>17981971
>you will never oral dp her - cock in one mouth, balls in other mouth
please direct me to the local library, I must conjure it
>>
File: 14698370867822.jpg (22KB, 288x318px)
14698370867822.jpg
22KB, 288x318px
>>17983520
>>
Going out on a limb and go with its not the shield as you have been told. The reason why you can't talk to spirits is because they doesn't exist. Now lie down and play with your imaginary ball. Mommy should be calling you for dinner in the near future
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>17983549
What a great reply! Never thought about that before. Thanks, m'lord.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.