[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who killed Natalie Wood? ...also Brainstorm (1983) is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Natalie_Wood_Still1.jpg (145KB, 439x554px) Image search: [Google]
Natalie_Wood_Still1.jpg
145KB, 439x554px
Who killed Natalie Wood?
...also Brainstorm (1983) is a pretty good movie.
>>
>>17981276
Neptune, the god of the sea
>>
>>17981276
Robert Wagner and Christoper Walken.
>>
>>17981276
Them demins.
>>
File: go2TV.jpg (70KB, 1099x420px) Image search: [Google]
go2TV.jpg
70KB, 1099x420px
>>
>>17982026
this, they were fucking and she walked in on it. they killed her to cover it up
>she drowned guys, that explains all the bruises on her body
lots of creepy shit can happen in hollywood
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0NVjJ0Vi3k

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0NVjJ0Vi3k

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GUgbRFDdJU
>>
>>17982731
You're just going to ignore the proven fact that Wood floats?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 576x720px
>>17981276
Her daughter's pretty hot tho.

Anyone see Another Day in Paradise?
>>
File: 1301699980773.gif (2MB, 369x271px) Image search: [Google]
1301699980773.gif
2MB, 369x271px
>>17982954
>>
>>17982731

idk about that ... celebrities are *constantly* dealing with paparazzi and strange claims, everyone knows this, it would not be difficult or out of the ordinary to lie about this happening even if it were indeed true. murder seems a bit much for such a thing.

as for the bruises: first of all, I don't know enough about the case to have an opinion but it's not impossible to think that if she were super duper intoxicated she could have stumbled and then fell off the boat, or even just hit the side of the boat while falling in.
another thing which may be kinda out there for some buuuut I am rather anemic, many women are and one symptom of this is bruising very easily. if I could post a pic of my legs for you I would, lol, they look like someone tried to break them with a baseball bat or some shit even though that is not the case at all. literally even exercise gives me bruises. eating disorders and the like are common in women in hollywood so I'd not be surprised if she had some nutritional deficiencies which can lead to a type of anemia.
another consideration is that the bruising may have been from injecting drugs ... actors, rich ppl and the like certainly party hard.
>>
>>17983615
>, it would not be difficult or out of the ordinary to lie about this happening even if it were indeed true.
theres tons of rumors floating around with famous people, some have been proven true even if they seem ridiculous. theres almost so much of it you could come out with the truth and nobody would believe it amongst all the other shit floating around
>murder seems a bit much for such a thing.
crime of passion, it happens all the time with regular folk. A celebrity just has the power to sweep it under the rug

Im no expert on this either but I think its the best explanation, compared to the official story
>>
File: 1468353614165.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468353614165.gif
1MB, 300x225px
Someone got mad and pushed her, she fell, bruised on the way down, accidental homicide. Case closed
>>
>>17982731
>this, they were fucking and she walked in on it. they killed her to cover it up

...they better had asked her to join in.
>>
Wagner killed her because Walken told her he was holding her back and she took it to heart.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.