[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote viewers are saying there will be a major disaster in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 37

File: Capture.png (905KB, 1273x716px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
905KB, 1273x716px
Remote viewers are saying there will be a major disaster in the US this August.

So, is ISIS finally going to strike in US soil? These guys have predicted stuff successfully in the past btw. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ
>>
>>17980875
I hope so, it'll be the bess birfday ever
>>
Oh boy, the monthly scare. I can't wait to read about next month's.
>>
>>17980882
They saw the Turkey Airport incident and other stuff in the past. Each month they look for a "major news event". It doesn't need to be a scare, it could be anything.
>>
>>17980875
I feel that also.
Finally immoral live styles will get punished in many countries all over the World by natural disasters and other acts.
Enough is enough of this filth.
>>
I think that guy dyes his hair.
>>
>>17980892
He used to be bald. His hair probably fake. And what about the glasses?

Guy's a lizard for sure.
>>
>>17980887
Oh wow, they correctly predicted that something would be on the news?

You fucking people are exponentially losing a grip on reality with each passing year that i visit here.
>>
>>17980929
No you twat, they look for "newsworthy events" and describe them a month before they happen. Being in the news is just the criteria they look for. The events themselves they predict before they happen.

You are either a very bad troll or the one not in touch with reality.
>>
Georgia Guidestones apparently predict a happening on the 14th, this OP seems to think it's WW3.
>>17979009

This guy (probably the same guy or at least inspired by that Guidestones OP) reckons 14th for Yellowstone caldera happening.
>>17979081

I won't be holding my breath, /x/ gets these predictions all the time, it's something of a tradition. November 21st 2012 was fun.
>>
File: happening.png (271KB, 1610x951px) Image search: [Google]
happening.png
271KB, 1610x951px
>>17980882
See you in September I guess.
>>
>>17980938
>>17980944
>>
>>17980875
Alright, I've been saying it for months. No legitimate future seeing powers here, just a shot in the dark- What if ISIS dirty bombs NYC? Come on, that'd be exciting. Screencap this post.
>>
>>17980938

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy2AJ_P3xPU

You can see terrorist attacks seen beforehand. Of course they can't name what they were because they don't know nothing about them until they start the session, but in retrospect you can determine what it is they were seeing.

I'm aware the date on the videos is wrong. I saw these back in May, they're legit.

>>17980875
Looks like a meteorite like the one that fell on Russia some years back is going to hit a urban area.
The black chick at the end gets very upset about the whole thing. Also the old dude.

The only one who doesn't give a fuck is the bald faggot at the beginning.
>>
>>17980938
Guidestones were made at the height of the cold war by hippies who expected the world to experience nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>17980944
See you when the summer time is through,
>>
>>17980936
So why didn't they do something about it? Why did they let everyone die if they knew the information?

Checkmate.
>>
>>17981000
I think it's pretty obvious nobody would pay any attention to them if they did.

Just look at this and judge for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy2AJ_P3xPU
>>
>>17981000
If it didn't happen then they wouldn't have been able to predict it.
>>
The Men Who Stare At Goats is a good movie though. But no, let's guess things and throw darts at a newspaper until something sticks.
>>
>>17981000
are you retarded? waste of trips
>>
>>17980965

crowded areas being targeted is incredibly vague as it happens often around the world and is coincidentally lowering http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2015/257526.htm
now...terrorist these days have a higher chance of attacking easy or 'soft' targets. It wouldn't be hard for them to do that or imagine it even if they can't do it as often.
>>
>>17981055
Yeah, it's true. But the "prediction" isn't simply "crowded areas being targeted". That IS incredibly vague.

If you actually watch the videos all the way through you will notice there are many defining elements that are not vague, but rather specific.

What's more interesting is that these viewers are tasked of course blind and they don't know what the others are "viewing". Barring all out fraud, as if there was fraud there wouldn't be much to discuss here, with enough viewers and enough sessions you could get a pretty good prediction once analyzed.
>>
>>17980965
yup, they were definitely recorded in may predicting events in june, it was only published later
>>
>>17981239
yes, they kept the video private with the plan of making it public later, thinking the time stamp would still show the original upload date. But when they made it public it changed the time stamp on the video. Going forward they are just uploading the video before the month begins.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 333x333px
>>
IMO, OP is just spamming his shitty channel for views. Like all the others on here.
>>
Welp, good bye everyone. It's over.
>>
Asteroid strike. That could be good. I mean, better than a terrorist attack.
>>
>>17981500
IMO,your statement is quite shitty.
In that case nobody can post any links because dead brains like yourself will always accuse them of spamming.
How do you supposed to have any valid discussion without posting links to videos or articles.

I wish people like you just STFU
>>
>>17980875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5JCqUEvVzQ
>>
>>17980875
A 'major disaster' is vague as fuck and the length of time is broad as fuck, literally anything could happen this month and they'll think they've been proven right.
>>
File: 1462552027236.png (197KB, 328x337px) Image search: [Google]
1462552027236.png
197KB, 328x337px
>>17980875
>Remote viewers are saying there will be a major disaster in the US this August.
>tfw someone left a cube in the Georgia guidestones with a date in August written into it
>>
>>17980875
>Remote viewers are saying there will be a major disaster in the US this August.
>>17981892
>and the length of time is broad as fuck,
no it's not broad as 'fuck'
it's precisely one 'fucking' month
>>
File: 1460344210189.jpg (52KB, 615x580px) Image search: [Google]
1460344210189.jpg
52KB, 615x580px
>it's really gonna happen this time, guys!
>>
>>17980875

>>17981914
I really hope that JANITORS and MODS will let this thread stay all August so we can monitor and comment on the events.

This will be a very good test for the Remote Viewing fanatics and promoters and their claims that they are legit and are not as flaky as psychics.

MODS, is that possible to let it ride all month of August ?
JANITOR,would you please submit that request to the MODS.

P.S.
I'm not the OP,so my interest in this is not to support OP or anybody else.
This could be quite interesting having 'active' thread.
>>
nothing major will happen. US & Russia will collaborate against ISIS. That's all.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>17981892
Did you look at the data? The PDF posted in May (I personally downloaded it June 2nd), describes the shooting in Orlando which happened on June 12th. Here is some of what it describes:

>dim, narrow, camped, people
>people in a dark area
>voices, music, hip hop
>leather
>people moving
>footsteps voices, shuffling
>sweat, dirty people, stale, cigarettes
>cloth, bandanas
>frenzy, people yelling
>alcohol, tobacco
>broken glass
>irregular metal structure
>people in love
>crashing, music
>Miami

He goes on to describe an irregularly shaped building (which it is), and the building which is damaged but not destroyed. The police tore holes in the walls to get in.

It's not perfect, but to say that could be anything means you didn't look at the data.

He also went on to identify the general area of the incident. Pic related. Granted that's a large area, but picking that out of the entire globe is pretty impressive.

https://youtu.be/iYP5w0DZ5aQ
>>
>>17982006
Not a mod or janny but if you compile all of the pertinent info and links into a pasta, then you can search the catalog for a remote viewing happening general thread (maybe call it /rvhg/?), and if there isn't one up, make one yourself using the pasta.

Hopefully there won't be multiple threads made and the mods will allow a series of regular threads on this subject.
>>
>>17982072
Hey anon, thanks for posting that.
This is very important to build the case for (or against) the remote viewing.

That's why I posted this request to the MODS
>>17982006
>>
>>17982072
How about you link the original video.
>>17981904
Major newsworthy disasters happen multiple times a month in the US, so yes it is fucking broad.
>>
>>17980875
Sure. Who gives a shit. Why not.
>>
>>17982072

>>17982096
just finished watching that video.
I'm fucking shocked and super impressed with this remote viewing documentation.

Till now I was very skeptical about remote viewing mainly because I guess of listening to countless interviews Art Bell and George Noory had with that moron Ed Dames.

Maybe Ed was descent remote viewer but the constant self promotion and his fucking statements on every show's appearance that he will do last seminar.

Ed was saying that after the last seminar he will do no more seminars,because fucking there will be no reason to do them because all will be over with humanity.

And yet few months later Ed would be on Art's or George's show again and spewing the same shit.
Both Art and George were allowing for this crap to be broadcasted.

Only after Ed fail to deliver promised gold to Art Bell Art finally cut him off.
Fucking George Noory is still having him from time to time.

Fucking Ed Dames never talked about war in Ukraine after he married ukrainian girl,what kind of fucking remote viewer is he if he can not foresee such a big of an event.
I think Ed Dames is full of shit 99% of time.

But now after watching this video I'm having my opinion about remote viewing changed dramatically.

Thanks again anon for this thread.
I hope this thread will live long life here on /x/
>>
so another 9/11 type false flag attack?
>>
>>17982174
The problem with Ed is the same problem with most people. They don't properly interpret the results. For most people it's because they don't understand RV. But Ed does, and he should know better. He does know better, so he is choosing his actions for some other reason (self promotion, profit). His training is not bad. He would be fine if he would just stop making sensational predictions and trying to pick fights with people in the RV community.

Some people like Ed will sensationalize everything. There was a project where a team of viewers predicted an earthquake would damage the LA airport and leave it in ruins. There was an earthquake, and there was some damage that required them to close a small section for repairs, and the drawings produced by the remote viewers were apparently pretty accurate, but the results were blown way out of proportion.

Courtney Brown has been guilty of this to some degree, but in this project it's not left up to him to interpret anything. He is just presenting the videos and PDFs.

I have always wanted a way to verify if RV actually works. Even when I do it myself, I have doubts because a lot of the info is generic, and maybe I just got lucky some of the time. But this project, this is getting spooky good results.
>>
North Korea threatened to attack in August. But we all know that won't happen lol
>>
So the predictions in August seem to be, by my interpretation...
Large (apartment?) building collapse, probably in South America or Africa
Meteor strike near a US city, casualties and significant damage
Another civil unrest event, my bet is on another coup attempt in Turkey, though perhaps Egypt instead
>>
File: courtney.jpg (30KB, 797x396px) Image search: [Google]
courtney.jpg
30KB, 797x396px
>>17982566
>>
>>17982953
Rumor has it there will be a coup attempt in Turkey every month for the rest of the year.
>>
Alright bottoms up. Why isn't it called clairvoyant anymore? What's with Americans and their need to create words for something that has already a name
>>
File: sad yogi.png (488KB, 706x540px) Image search: [Google]
sad yogi.png
488KB, 706x540px
>>17980875
Probably just the Jellystone eruption.

Poor Yogi.
>>
>>17983099
It's described nothing like Yellowstone or any other volcanic eruption at all though.
>>
>>17983092
Because they were using this in the military, and if they had said, "let's start a unit of clairvoyants", it never would have gotten off the ground.
>>
>>17981500
looks like ignoring tripfags applies to this board too
>>
File: 4ad.jpg (40KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
4ad.jpg
40KB, 500x367px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJSmtOWJ94
I tried to warn you
>>
>>17983850
Interesting video but I almost give up watching,the text is moving too fast,print could be bit larger
Vision is interesting,very similar to the vision in The Book of Revelation
>>
File: Sirte, Libya_map.jpg (221KB, 966x636px) Image search: [Google]
Sirte, Libya_map.jpg
221KB, 966x636px
>>17980875
01.August.2016 is behind us.
No major event in the USA

The only thing I like to suggest that today US Air Force attacked ISIS in Libya.

This story was originally published Aug. 1, 2016, at 11:10 a.m. EST.

U.S. warplanes on Monday launched a new round of airstrikes against Islamic State militants in Libya, a campaign that is expected to last at least the next several days, the Pentagon has confirmed.

"Today, at the request of the Libyan Government of National Accord (GNA), the United States military conducted precision airstrikes
against ISIL targets in Sirte, Libya, to support GNA-affiliated forces seeking to defeat ISIL in its primary stronghold in Libya,
" Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook said in a statement, which references one of the Islamic State group's acronyms.

Monday's two strikes, which hit an ISIS tank and two vehicles, were conducted by a combination of manned and unmanned aircraft, defense officials said.
They were the first to target the ISIS outpost in Sirte, located along the Libyan coast.

The ISIS force of fewer than 1,000 militants continues to control the city center, official said.

Two prior U.S. airstrikes hit ISIS militants in other parts of Libya, most recently in February. Since then, however,
U.S. officials have been reluctant to authorize more until a cohesive government emerged from the country's chaotic civil war.

Monday's strikes were the first to be requested by the Libyan GNA and may signal the start of a U.S. broader mission to support the fledgling Libyan government."

Wonder if this could trigger ISIS terrorist attacks in US as a revenge.
>>
>>17980936
>thinking the world government would allow people like this to exist freely

I can predict some bullshit will happen in september.. someone will die.. it'll make the news people will be thrown into a tizzy. Screenshot this. I'm going to be right.
>>
Bump, wow that's 3 interesting threads now. Maybe /x/ is making a comeback. Probably not though, thanks for actually contributing something OP.
>>
>>17980965
thats Turkish airport
>>
All Alien Space ships near this Planet have an clock running down, a countdown for a massiv destruction coming. It is almost at the end.
>>
>>17980887
Define other stuff. Just because someone said there would be a terrorist attack in turkey doesn't mean anything. It's like saying there will be another burgerclap shooting. It's an easy pick.
>>
>>17980936
>believes in modern day soothsayers
>accuses other of being out of touch with reality

Choose only one.
>>
>>17984732

yay! gonna get me some blissssssssss from sneks. :3~
>>
>>17982006
this aint your average forum where you get to suck mods cock to pin your thread
>>
>>17980908
Agreed. U can tell his tongue wants to come out and do the lizard tongue thing
>>
Major 9.0 earthquake they have been predicting for years in Pacific northwest. Mt Rainier is also long overdue for a volcanic eruption. This will be the event.
>>
search for "Courtney Brown failed predictions"

Throw enough shit at the wall and some of it will stick.
>>
Yeah right. The lengths people go to listen to lying spirits amaze me. Why not just listen to Jesus Christ who tells the truth even if it hurts?
>>
KEK has given us so many happenings last month I just know he has a super surprise for us this month.

KEK is generous
>>
>>17980875
THEY SAID IT LAST YEAR AND I BELIEVED YOU FAGS. I was paranoid for like a month and it never happened. Stop trying to make happening happen! It's not going to happen!
>>
So was the July prediction a hit or a miss?
>>
The remote viewers reports ( if you don't want to watch the long video):
http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_Project/Time_Cross_paper_Sessions/August_2016_Event/Dick_Allgire_TimeCross_July_August_2016.pdf
http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_Project/Time_Cross_paper_Sessions/August_2016_Event/Daz_Smith_TimeCross_July_August_2016.pdf
http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_Project/Time_Cross_paper_Sessions/August_2016_Event/PrinCess_TimeCross_July_August_2016.zip (2 pdf's in zip file)
Summary...

1. Something falls down from the sky traveling supersonic fast. It is either an asteroid or a nuclear bomb or a kinetic bombardment.

2. The object hits a large urban area or nearby a large urban area causing massive devastation.

Some of the things listed from the reports above & that video that stood out to me:

America?
Sandusky - Sandusky, Ohio is near Cleveland, Ohio.
Chicago
Sandia - Sandia.gov?

For some reason Chicago has been on my mind for the past month. The Willis Tower & Trump Towers & Cloud Gate keep coming to mind.
>>
If an asteroid or bomb was to hit around the great lakes.... could cause major earthquakes in damage to Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Toronto all of which are around there. Shockwaves could take down huge skyscrapers.
>>
>>17985921
San Diego?
>>
>>17985955

2 of the remote viewers did say the city seemed to be by a military base and 1 said they saw desert/sand in the background.

It could be somewhere in the middle east. Saudia Arabia? Dubai?

1 of the remote viewers (the pregnant woman) saw lots of Brown (arab) people in the city (more than white people). She also saw a box (like the one at Mecca) before the object hit.

San Diego is near a desert but I don't think that would be it.
San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station has been seen by another remote viewer for being a place of attack back in 2012 but it never happened. Maybe Las Vegas?
>>
>>17985921
How does Obama addressing the nation and withholding information fit into any of these theories unless it's a nuke? If it's a natural disaster (asteroid, etc) then what info is there to withhold? Maybe he could be withholding how bad it's going to be, like 50% of the population is going to die BUT EVERYONE REMAIN CALM ITS GOING TO BE FINE.
>>
>>17986042
>1 of the remote viewers (the pregnant woman) saw lots of Brown (arab) people in the city (more than white people)
This is true in SoCal too, you know.
>>
>>17986097
>How does Obama addressing the nation and withholding information fit into any of these theories unless it's a nuke?

The worse thing to do when such a situation occurs is to cause people to fear and panic, right?

I personally rather die in ignorant bliss than know something horrible is going to kill me.
>>
>>17980875
>Finally

There have been several attacks on US soil where the perpetrators pledged allegiance to ISIS, or were outright members.
>>
>>17986146

san diego doesn't have a large arab population that is more than white people

Mexicans aren't considered brown people I don't think.
>>
>>17986167
>Mexicans aren't considered brown people I don't think.
pffffffffffffhahaha
>>
>>17983092
>>17983282
Also remote viewing encompass more than clairvoyance I believe. Wikipedia says it's also referred to as "traveling clairvoyance".
>>
>>17986189
>Wikipedia is an objective source of info on any paranormal topic
No
>>
>>17986167
It's Rio. They are like, "I hear English, but also other accents... I can't figure out where I am", because every country in the world is there. Except Russia.
>>
>>17982566
So in other words, there's a good chance something significant will happen, but it won't be WW3 or the end of the world?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 271x186px
Its Mount Raineer, St. Helens bigger brother.

They're going to set it off, maybe even set off Yellowstone in the process.
>>
Is it really possible to predict a disaster that was man made like a terrorist organization instead of a natural disaster?
>>
>>17986498

If any region needs to get hollacausted it's the Washington area... And California, and new York, and Florida, and really any city and state other than my own
>>
It's probably Rio, yes... but according to them, something coming from outside earth's atmosphere is going to make impact with land. Is it a nuclear warhead? Is it a meteor? Is it Nibiru? We'll find out soon enough.
>>
>>17986498
Yeah, I mentioned that earlier in the thread. The long overdue 9.0 earthquake will trigger that horrific eruption. Screencap this.
>>
My personal opinion?

They have been saying each Fall that the economy will collapse or some MAJOR event will happen since 2008.

This is done on purpose. To confuse the masses and get fear into the markets. However, they do know an event will EVENTUALLY happen but everyone will blow it off as another fail. When it does happen it'll be unexpected and not the event you all think.
>>
>>17982072

He's being WAY too fucking vague. You make Cters look bad.
>>
>>17982072

Literally describes everything that happens in a tragic event lmfao how fucking stupid are you people.
>>
You people are losing your grip on reality and probably need a shower.
>>
puerto rico

celestial body

*poof*
>>
'Unique, strange, and terrible' — ISIS may have created a new type of bomb

This may explain how the explosion from the VBIED had left no distinctive crater, and that the impact from the initial explosion left buildings in the neighborhood still intact.

Explosive experts told the BBC that the chemical composition was unique and that it was difficult to make.

"We are used to big fires, but the chemicals in this bomb were used for the first time in Iraq," said Brig. Gen. Kadhim Bashir Saleh of the Civil Defense Force. "It was unique, strange, and terrible."

Other unnamed experts told the BBC that the blast itself was "as hot as the surface of the sun."

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-created-a-new-type-of-bomb-2016-7

Sounds like what the remote viewers described, down to the lack of a crater and temps as hot as the sun.
>>
>>17987326
Does it look like an asteroid?
>>
Nothing will happen in August. Nothing is going to happen in the next 2 years. However in 2019 there are legitimate concerns that there will be something happening.
>>
File: camel dung.jpg (163KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
camel dung.jpg
163KB, 940x627px
>>17987326
>'Unique, strange, and terrible' — ISIS may have created a new type of bomb
ISIS can only create new type of bomb using camel's shit.
If they have some unique explosives it was given or sold to them by someone.

Here We Go Anons - CAMELS DUNG EDUCATION CLASS.

"Ok, I know this is probably a little gross or distasteful, but I thought some of you might be interested in seeing what camel dung actually looks like.
I remember years ago being fascinated with a show on the Discovery Channel called “The Wonderful World of Dung,” which talked about many different creatures’ waste products.
(Great program, if you ever have a chance to see it!)

Camel poop is actually smaller than you would think for coming from such a large animal – pellets about the size of a small chicken egg.
It is so lacking in moisture that it can be burned as fuel fresh from the camel – without it having to dry out!
Natives in many of the outlying areas where camels are native, like the Middle East and Africa, use camel dung as cooking fuel. It is very slow burning and burns virtually smokeless.
I had to carefully watch my step when I was out in the desert getting these photos for you – it was everywhere!

Here is a link to a really interesting true story about the discovery of how ingesting fresh camel dung prevents dysentery!"

..so ISIS has unlimited supply of bomb making material.
>>
gg no re.

nice knowing you anons
>>
>>17987458
>Here is a link to a really interesting true story about the discovery of how ingesting fresh camel dung prevents dysentery!"

"The Bacillus Subtilis Story"
http://www.rense.com/general4/bac.htm

..actually anons this is quite incredible true story on medical properties of horse and camels dung saving human lives.

Don't laugh
>>
>Remote viewers
so theyre just making this shit up as they go along and hope something catches on?
>>
File: 1436509793589.jpg (648KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436509793589.jpg
648KB, 675x900px
>>17982072
>people in love

...at a night club where they look for a one-night stand. Okay, sure
>>
>>17981039
Mind blown
>>
>>17982072
>>17982174

>>17984508

>>17987506
>so theyre just making this shit up as they go along and hope something catches on?
NO, they don't just make this shit up.
If you are at bit serious to get "educated" on it please anon read the above posts and watch this video.
That video changed my mind, and I talked about it in my post here: >>17982174

video: "TIME-CROSS:The Orlando Massacre"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYP5w0DZ5aQ

it's only 23 minutes video and it did shocked me and made a believer out of me that Remote Viewing is real,
but not in all cases I guess,and not when done by everybody who claims to be a remote viewer.

Some are better,more accurate, others are not.
But to dismiss totally based on failure of some remote viewers is wrong attitude in my opinion.

Watch that video,pay attention to time stamps and make your own conclusion.
>>
>>17987601
although there have been remote viewings that were legit, there are also those which didin't happen. what's the point in getting excited over something that has a great chance of being false?
>>
>>17987326
no fucking comment

(look at the original title of this photo I got from internet)
>>
>>17987619
your comment has quite complex yet simple dilema.

it you take you approach and ignore it then you might miss the real deal warning.

on the other hand i agree with you that one must be selective and 'careful' not to be taken for a ride by every flashy news.

My position now is that I will pay attention to those remote viewers who have proven track record like that guy in that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYP5w0DZ5aQ

"Remote viewer Dick Allgire's session- produced and documented more than a month before
the event- describes the Orlando Pulse Nightclub Massacre.
This work was produced for the Farsight Institute, as part of a scientific study into remote viewing future events."
>>
>>17980875
You can't view the future. By doing so you alter it's outcome. Quantum entanglement shows this.
>>
>>17980875

Sounds like a real hot mixtape is gonna drop
>>
>>17987660

Yeah but can that alter the path of a meteor?
>>
>>17987660
Not quantum entanglement. Maybe the double slit experiment. That still doesn't say anything about the future. It only says something about atomic particles.
>>
>>17987660
But the future BECOMES what you viewed it as.
>>
>>17986831
>They have been saying each Fall that the economy will collapse or some MAJOR event will happen since 2008.
>This is done on purpose. To confuse the masses and get fear into the markets. However, they do know an event will EVENTUALLY happen but everyone will blow it off as another fail. When it does happen it'll be unexpected and not the event you all think.
Ehhh, I think they've been saying this because it's actually true. The economy right now is in a very fragile state and a disaster that a normal one could shrug off will bring ours crashing down, and we can't fix it because rich people won't listen.
>>
what kind of shitty thread is this

remote viewing has nothing to do with predicting the future
>>
Isnt something supposed to happen on the 14th of this month
>>
>>17986042
San Onofre got shut down after Japan.
>>
>>17980875
I think that Daesh is gonna get fucked up. Sure they'll do some damage at first because there's so many people who don't believe that an attack is imminent in their lives (even though Daesh has attacked in the States already). Once we actually come to the realization that they're here, we'll get rolling mobs of vigilantes, militiamen, and maybe National Guard on scene and patrolling. Once that happens it'll become a ground war no longer carried out by guerrilla tactics, but actual battlefield engagements. At least this is how I see it. Transition from the insurgent to an identifiable "soldier" if you will.
>>
>>17987980
do you know how many fucking happenings /pol/ and /x/ combined have said that were going to happen that never came true

it's a meme at this point, nothing is going to happen. at least, nothing these faggots predict will happen
>>
>>17986164
That's cuz it's the hip new group for idiots to claim they belong to. BTW it's ISIL not ISIS. Saying their name is ISIS is pleb.
>>
>>17981900

>a date in august

Ok but did that date include 2016 or 6016?
>>
>>17986739
Lrn 2 Volcanology.
>>
>>17986559
But then who will pay for your state's deficit?
>>
>>17985268

This happens every month tho. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! Next month, promise. :)
>>
>>17986975

we're just trying to be right one fucking time and you have to come in here and RUIN IT! >:(
>>
hes talking about rio
>>
>>17987222
De que carajo tu hablas?
>>
>>17987983
>I think that Daesh

who the fuck is deash
here in the USA we call them ISIS you moron
speak English motherfucker bitch
>>
>>17987398
Why 2019?
>>
>>17987398
August, 14 is literally written in stone. It will be a man made event.
>>
>>17983099
>tfw TX
>tfw prepped for this kinda shit
>tfw yellowstone probably won't affect me much besides dropping the temperature to something more comfortable
>tfw born to be comfy
>>
My birthday is this month and my life is a disaster.
>>
>>17980875
you nigs always have a happening just when I start to feel that a happening would be shitty because I have some plans and things to live for. Thankfully I know the chances of this role-play being reality is slim.
>>
>>17987601
I bet you believe that idiot on TV is really talking to dead relatives too.

How stupid can you be?
>>
>>17988232
FUCK THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY?!
>>
>>17987656

Actually, he didn't describe the Orlando shooting AT ALL.

It was a vague description of an event. All of which things happen in ANY TRAGIC EVENT
>>
>>17988503
alcohol and rap music are not at the core of every tragic event, sir
>>
so remote viewers can now see the future ? bullshit
>>
>>17987946
>>17988621
Welcome to 1980
>>
>>17988503
>>17988612
I dunno. 9/11, JFK, any tsunami, any earthquake. ALL of those have hip hop music, tearing holes in buildings but not destroying the building, and narrowing down the location to a small portion of Florida and a few islands. Yes, nothing to see here at all.
>>
>>17988499
from text in your post it's very evident that nobody can be more stupid than you
>>
>>17988670
>9/11, JFK
>alcohol and rap music
how?
>>
File: 1469952327614.jpg (47KB, 584x573px) Image search: [Google]
1469952327614.jpg
47KB, 584x573px
Pentagon’s Sloppy Bookkeeping Means $6.5 Trillion Can’t Pass an Audit

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/07/31/Pentagon-s-Sloppy-Bookkeeping-Means-65-Trillion-Can-t-Pass-Audit
>>
>>17980875
>Make 1 hour video talking about events in the most superficial way
>Some event happens irl 1 month or so later
>Take what you "spotted" and say it was a prediction
>???
>Profit

What these guys are doing is just like cold reading, but for predictions.
Don't know if there's a specific name for that, but it isn't nothing new nor is it legit paranormal.
>>
File: warm_void_com2.jpg (2MB, 2980x2000px) Image search: [Google]
warm_void_com2.jpg
2MB, 2980x2000px
>>17980875
No, he didn't say that, he said he wasn't sure.

Also he described a dome shaped building next to a city which had a sunset in the west over the water. My conjecture is this might be Jerusalem at the Dome of the Rock and since he said Obama gave a speech, odds are it will not be in DC from what I'm gathering. The only way a city could see a sunset over the water would be if it was facing west, not east.
>>
>>17981900
I'm going to my cousins wedding on the 14th...
>>
>>17989267
thisx1000
/x/ being gullible, no news
>>
>>17989346
I saw something in a spontaneous vision a few weeks ago, posted about it here. I was above a street, looked middle eastern, moving towards the coast, sense of being west of something over the water, big dark cloud over the horizon, not usual, scary. Could be related.
>>
>>17989376

are you going to go bowling?
>>
>>17988965
You have reached the logical conclusion on your own. Well done kind anon.
>>
>>17989346
Remember the Alamo. Remember the river walk.
>>
>>17989267
The difficulty I have is, if you want to look at this skeptically, you can say it's cold reading, but what if that's how psychic functioning works, by providing general data? It has been said that these guys try to keep their analytical mind at bay to avoid imagination and memory. It it were real, a skeptic would be blind to a real phenomenon their whole life.
>>
>>17991047
>It it were real, a skeptic would be blind to a real phenomenon their whole life.

I prefer to use Occam's Razor and be moved by logic, than believe in something because "it might be real".
I wonder, after seeing your arguments, why don't you believe in cold reading as well?
>>
So there will be a terrorist attack on Rio?
>>
>>17989346
It's going to be CALIFORNIA
>>
>>17980891
Shit Mohamed chill out
>>
>>17991234
yes,chilling out is for those who will watch how the immorality will be eradicated
good times comming
>>
>>17986480
I dont think ww3 will happen till a couple more years . 2020 maybe
>>
>>17986498
>They're going to set it off
With what? A Temblor Bomb?
>>
>>17991278
I highly doubt it will ever happen. No one who's capable of waging a world war stands to gain anything from it. The aggressor would be destroying themselves as much as their target. Then there's the issue of MAD. Even if the nations somehow maintained a gentlemen's agreement to stick to conventional weapons during the war, they'd throw that out when it's clear that defeat is inevitable, and we know where that leads.
>>
Might be from this:
http://www.cnet.com/news/perseid-meteor-shower-should-be-twice-as-spectacular-this-year/

Some comet chunk too small for Nasa to spot in time (50-150m diameter). Results in a Tunguska-like event.

>>17991229
we can only hope
>>
>>17991526 maybe not a world war but i have this very uneasy feeling about 2019/20
>>
>>17991104
I do believe in cold reading. I would guess more than 99% of paranormal claims are bunk, whether by fraud, self-delusion, mental illness, or drugs.

If you are doing scientific research, then it makes sense to apply Occam's razor, because you want to work on the thing that is most likely to produce some results.

But there is so much irrational thought and logic applied in these situations. Sam Harris said he didn't believe 9/11 was a conspiracy because it's highly improbable, basically Occam's razor. But we have real examples where the government has carried out or attempted or planned false flag events. So if you always apply this logic, you are guaranteed to be wrong some of the time, but more importantly you end up holding a false belief that false flags never happen.

Joe Rogan has a position on aliens. He says he believes aliens might exist. Then someone asked him what the most credible of all of the evidence is, and he said, "There isn't any. Zero." This is my position in RV. I believe it might work, and I believe that most people know so little about how it supposedly works that they just cry fraud and dismiss it. I am still looking for a way to prove to myself that RV works. It may only work a small portion of the time, but the reason I keep an open mind is because, if it works once, ever, and we can prove it somehow, then it changes everything we accept as true.

So if RV produces generic sensory information, because that's how it works, the skeptic will hold a false belief that these people are frauds. The proper response is, "I don't know". If it came out that these guys were meeting and discussing what to draw so they get similar data, then that would be evidence of fraud. But pulling a James Randi and saying, "see I can do the same thing by sleight of hand", does not imply that the person is also cheating. That would be like a person saying they can fly. Showing someone flying around with a jet pack does not disprove their claim.
>>
Summary of July results. Not sure what to make of this. It's sort of a reach if we can just say "a horse existed somewhere in the world in July, and some other people were unhappy somewhere in the world in July..."

Bald guy does seem to describe the prime minister though. I don't know enough about the Turkey coup to make a judgement.

https://youtu.be/XJ1hCmhhWwg
>>
>>17991005
PFFThahah, made me smile
>>
>>17992506
You compare someone who believes in aliens without proof with someone who believes in RV.
Believing in aliens is a logical stand, because given the infinity of our universe, is highly likly that we aren't alone. I myself believe in aliens.
Anyway, I wont be trying to change anyones worldviews, this is for dickheads.
Enjoy RV.
>>
>>17992506
You're alright, kid.

>>17992799
So you base your beliefs on probabilities? The probability of another planet in the universe being seeded is high, so I'm going to believe they exist, but the probability of RV is low?

Why, because there's no scientific evidence of it? You mean like germs when they were developing the microscope? Because if everyone in history had that same viewpoint we'd all be as dumb and ignorant as you.

Looking into the unknown is the core of scientific progress, not this "It's too unlikely to be considered possible, so I'm not going to bother with this looney horse shit" view you seem to have.

I'm just going to tell you anon, that mindset and mental process is just as much what's wrong with today's world as the insane SJW mentality. You do just as must damage with it and progress is fucked just as hard by the majority holding those beliefs and tendencies.
>>
>>17991005
NIKO MY CASIN IS HERE
>>
>>17993891
it's spelled NIKON and CASIO
not NIKO and CASIN
>>
>>17993870
>we'd all be as dumb and ignorant as you.

>that mindset and mental process is just as much what's wrong with today's world as the insane SJW mentality

>You do just as must damage with it and progress is fucked just as hard by the majority holding those beliefs and tendencies.

Wow.
So because I disagree with you about RV I'm apparently the scum of the earth.
I even said I wouldn't be trying to change your worldviews because that's not the right way one should go about this (You believe in RV, I don't, and that's OK)
Fuck you anon, you're the dictionary definition of asshole.
>>
>>17993870

>>>17992506
>You're alright, kid.

samefaggin this hard
>>
>>17993870
>that mindset and mental process is just as much what's wrong with today's world as the insane SJW mentality.

comparing someone who uses occam's razor to sjws. wat.
>>
>RV
>designed for looking into the future
>>
>RV
>designed for looking into the future

>dat capture
>energy
>rising sun
>big kaboom
>water

Spiritual concepts get transmuted into physical symbols when viewing the future, news at 11.
>>
>>17993942
Nah, it's the part where you're dismissive of something without looking into it, just stating occam's razor. If the guy that theorized germs existed just thought the way you do we'd still be living in the middle ages.

>>17993954
See above, yes that thought process is just as bad as the SJW one. Maybe it won't make us go backwards like the SJW's would like "Political Correctness must become to new truth!!!!" and all, but it definitely nearly completely halts progress.
>>
>>17993870
lower on that narcissism of yours, kid.
learn how to take criticism.
we are supposed to discuss in this board as adults.

besides, I get what you're saying, but I also get what the other anon is saying.
occam's razor is a tool so that people don't waste time looking into something improbable.
if RV is real, nice, it can get us into big progress, but at the same time, if we don't use occam's razor as you're advocating, we might be as well looking into Tulpas too (because what's the criteria, right?).

again, I get what you both are saying, but you just cannot hold a position of holder of truth in this (neither can him).
stop being such an arrogant asshole.
>>
>>17994648
Ironic how one talk shit about SJWs while at the same time getting all "triggered" if someone politely disagrees with them.

>inb4 I'm a SJW. I hate these fuckers as well, but don't be a fucking hypocrite, that's my point
>>
>>17995341
Tulpa's are real, but not what people think. I will even say that you have to examine what they are on a case by case basis, because each time something different can be happening. What you have in the new age community is a lot of things that are really happening, but people attribute them to incorrect causes. Because of that they never really progress.

If you want to discredit something, first you need to acquire the tools to examine it thoroughly.

I understand your point though and it is a fair one, the example you used happened to be one that supported my point opposed to the previous posters.

This isn't really a board I use to discuss things in a proper way, talking to you I might be able to, but most people here it won't matter what you say or how you explain it. This board to me is more for small rants and on the rare occasion finding someone I can discuss things with a little more openly.

Information is highly regulated, after all.

>>17995367
It's just an example of pointing out erroneous thinking that leads to misinformation or stagnation of knowledge. Neither pseudoskepticism or SJW thought processes are conducive to discovering anything of value. And yes, being dismissal of anything that hasn't been properly examined, no matter how ridiculous it sounds according to common knowledge, is pseudoskepticism. Imagine finding a group of people in a lost civilization that has never developed anything beyond basic math, you tell them that impossible things can be done by using calculus, and they completely dismiss it.

Sounds a little frustrating at the very least, doesn't it? Now imagine that there are some of them that are trying to understand the concepts of advanced math, they even made a specific place to gather and discuss the topic with like-minded individuals. Then you have naysayers popping in just to beat them down and tell them how insane they are.

*que baseless negative response stating believing any of this is insane
>>
>>17995411
>Tulpa's are real
yep, I'm out. I will just let this thread die.
>>
>>17980891
One man's liberty to love whomsoever he pleases is another's greatest sin; all the while cutting the genitalia of children and murder in the name of, is A fucking okay
>>
Let's watch if during Olympics in Brazil things will be free from terror or other disaster.
>>
>>17980875
Is remote viewing real?
>>
>>17980875

Correct, it's in 9 days.
>>
>>17997223
What?
>>
>>17997223
>Correct, it's in 9 days.

what in 9 days
what do you know that we don't know?
please share it with us
>>
>>17997388

The world begins to change, it is not something that should be feared.
>>
>>17997246
>>17997388
Nothing is in 9 days. The only thing that's to happen in 9 days is August 14, the same as any other day. No eruption, no changes, nothing
>>
>>17997391
>>17997402
one of you will be right
one of you will be wrong
on 14.August.2016
>>
>>17986831
Underrated post.
>>
>>17997463
this happens so frequently on /x/.
>>
>>17997733
ha ha ,lol
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (74KB, 1280x534px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
74KB, 1280x534px
>>17997463
Whoever wins,
we lose.
>>
China attacking Australia?
>>
>>17980875
The date on the Georgia Guidestones cube that was removed was August 14, 2016

Jewish Tish'a B'av is on this day as well
>Tisha B'Av is regarded as the saddest day in the Jewish calendar and it is thus believed to be a day which is destined for tragedy
>>
>>17980875
I'm getting something... it's not an image per se, it's something abstract... it's a word... it starts with the letter "f".
It's referring to someone in this room.
It's referring to... OP!
Am I the only one who's getting this?
This info is so strong...
"F"... what could it be?
"F" as in fruit... Fruity... Oh, of course! "F" as in faggot!
Oooooh right, right... "OP is a faggot!"
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>17998856
>summerfags
>>
>>17982072

I find it interesting that he never picked up on gun fire & bullets!

I also find it interesting that he said the people outside of the club running around seemed more like rioters and knew they were being recorded (as if it was a staged hoax)! He never said they were shot at or trying to get away from a shooter.
>>
File: 1467762340345.jpg (44KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
1467762340345.jpg
44KB, 474x474px
>>17998856
wut
>>
File: 4352345.jpg (910KB, 1688x2260px) Image search: [Google]
4352345.jpg
910KB, 1688x2260px
>>17998926
>sumerfags
>>
>>17999108
kek

>>17998926
>implying that calling OP a faggot when OP *actually* is a faggot is a summerfag thing to do.
>>
CHICAGO
OR
NEW YORK

I see Chicago being hit.
>>
>>17999377

I was thinking Atlanta
>>
>>17999108
lol
>>
>>17980875
I had a dream, or a vision, really, that Hillary Clinton was attacked by a troubled Syrian youth during one of her campaign stops. It seems this Syrian refugee threw a jar of battery acid in her face, completely melting off her skinand thus revealing the horrible reptillian reality which lay beneath. That's when I woke up with a start, so I can't be certain what happens afterwards.
>>
>>17999452
>A Syrian refugee attacking Hillary.
>Not attacking Trump
Wat. Or Trump's beef is only with mexicans?
>>
They also said so in July. And June. And May. And April.

It's just that idiots only remember when it turns out to be true.
>>
>>17997391
And how exactly is the world going to change?
>>
>>17999609
this.
as other anon pointed out earlier: cold reading technique, is all that is to it.
>>
>>17999609
Scoffers gonna scoff
>>
>>17999514
if trump gets elected the muslims won't be allowed in to do the attack
vote clinton...?
>>
>>17980875
I take a look at my life, and paste the trails. Sometimes linking savage females to fake nails and face veils.
>>
File: B^U.jpg (7KB, 186x213px) Image search: [Google]
B^U.jpg
7KB, 186x213px
>SOMETHING TERRIBLE IS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS MONTH
nothing happens
>OKAY BUT SOMETHING TERRIBLE IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT MONTH
>>
>>17984637
What are the other two?
>>
Turkey Earth Quake
>>
>>17980875
That first guy pretty much described the implosion of a building. Pretty much what happened to Building 7 or 5 and also the Twin Towers. Was blamed on "terrorists" but clearly the whole thing was set up by the government.
>>
>>18000489
yes, I would like to know that too.

BTW anon, very good observation as to this thread, that this is a very good thread.
yes,thanks OP

And thanks JANITOR and MODS for keeping this thread.

We have place to monitor daily events for the month of August as was said here: >>17980875
>>
>>18000385
>vague prediction about something bad happening at some indeterminate point in time
>something bad happens somewhere that loosely matches the details of the prediction
>ZOMG PSYCHICS ARE REAL!!!!1
>>
>>18000507
so if no important implosion happens this month,
>hurr durr he was just having flashbacks. it was background noise
>>
>>17980875
Only major disaster I could imagine happening in the United States is California finally falling into the ocean.
And I don't see that as a disaster.
>>
>>17985921

This sounds more like the asteroid projected to hit the pacific ocean around 2035. The chinese found a rock that has a trajectory to estimate a hit on the pacific ocean. Just not sure how close to the americas it will be. But these seem more like that rock. Nothing man made i believe.

Definitely would make sense in this direction. Alot of people around me when i was growing up dreamed about tsunamis and tidal waves from the ocean. I live in socal. I am also brown but not arab. Or a terrorist.
>>
>>18001968
>people who think psychic observations must be 100% accurate or else it's fraud
>people who don't realize eyewitness testimony is like 60% accurate, yet still exists
>>
Barack Obama will be assasinated. Mark my words.
>>
>>17991278

Try later around 2060-73
>>
>>18002076
by whom?
I mean I'm not asking for person's name but what group,what organization would be interested in removing him.
Are they from outside USA or inside job
>>
>>18001827
If it were true that you could see into the future, but you could only perceive sensory perceptions which are difficult to distinguish between memories and imagination (and therefore are not 100% accurate), this is exactly what you would expect. So your statement, while it purports to dismiss this project, does nothing. You would have contributed equally by saying, "I don't know what's happening here. My ego is also very large and I'm a very inflexible thinker"
>>
>>18002076
Nobody is going to assassinate Obama. His term is nearly up and he's going out remembered as the guy everyone agrees was, if not particularly good, much better than his replacement.
>>
>>17980875
Remote viewers need to put their crack pipes down and check their benefits
>>
>>18002608
>implying that if perceiving the future has all of this background noise, proving that it's real is not equally difficult
>>
>>18002995
There are groups who pick outcomes of sporting events against the spread with better than 60% success. So, either they are frauds AND have a professional level handicapper running the operation (the 60-65% winners are coming from somewhere), or they are predicting the future, and the noise is knocking them down from 100% to 60%. You can join their group and get the picks ahead of time to verify their results if you'd like.
http://www.appliedprecog.com
>>
>>18003148
that site layout is neat
>>
Tune in next month for the next episode of "Remote Viewers Say The Darnedest Things"!
>>
>>17980875
What will happen if ISIS atack the US?
Go Full Nuclear isn't an option.
>>
>>18004182
Not while you guys have Obama.
If Trump is elected in a few months, going Full Nuclear won't even have to wait
>>
>>18004334
shut the fuck up you mouthbreathing retard
>>
>>18004671
wtf
the level of agression in this thread, I don't even... not surprised about /x/ posters having mental issues though
>>
File: mirandamasks.png (3MB, 2543x1597px) Image search: [Google]
mirandamasks.png
3MB, 2543x1597px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
>>
File: here we go ..jpg (31KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
here we go ..jpg
31KB, 624x416px
you will know your enemy's, they will be shooting at you.
>>
>>17980875
>make claim that a terrorist attack will happen
>terrorist attack doesn't happen
nobody pays attention
>terrorist attack happens
OMG THEY PREDICTED THE FUTURE
>reap subscribers with no conseqeunces
>>
>>18004671
Whats wrong with mouth breathing, some people have fucked up sinuses.
>>
>>17980875
the only attack possible is against Trump. 18
>>
>>18004726
Thanks for your flawed James Randi logic. Demonstrating that someone could exploit this situation for personal gain does not imply that these individuals are doing that. Do you have any logical argument to contribute, or evidence of these individuals committing fraud? Or only more short sighted cynicism to spew?
>>
You people are giving too much credit to ISIS, as if they could pull a The Sum Of All Fears kind of ahit.
>>
File: 196157.gif (2MB, 198x195px) Image search: [Google]
196157.gif
2MB, 198x195px
>>17980936
>>
They released the data from April's sessions. The sessions show EgyptAir flight 804 from May 19, 2016. I downloaded the encrypted PDF files on May 2, 2016 so I can confirm the contents were not changed after the fact. This continues to get spookier.
>>
>>18006082
Forgot video link
https://youtu.be/jg-C5Cgk6Gc
>>
>>18006082
>>18006084
Seems to be some kind of weapons test. Satellite shooting a drone out of the sky.
>>
>>18004334
First day in office
>Trump: We are conquering China. The invasion begins at dusk.
>>
>>18006779
kek. based anon
>>
>>18004671
Wat.
This anon is a faggot.
>>
>>17980875

Have any of these remote viewers ever predicted anything good? Have they ever sat down, closed their eyes and drew up some really pleasant day, or is it always "VAGUELY DISASTROUS EVEN IS HAPPENING WITHIN THE NEXT, OH I DUNNO... MONTH. SOMETHING WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN IN A MONTH."

Also, thumbnail makes it look like the guy is wearing a bunch of eyeliner.
>>
>>18007157
Some people have remote viewed Jesus, and reported an overwhelming feeling of joy and love and say it was probably the best moment of their life. But that's not very interesting. You only see that stuff on the news when there is NOTHING else going on.

In this project it's about the biggest unplanned news story for a month, which is almost certainly going to be a tragedy of some kind.

It takes a good chunk of time to get any decent data. I wouldn't want to spend hours of my time doing this, preparing with meditation, doing the work, then analyzing it, to find out, "oh look a nice tree in a pretty field". Screw that. I'd want to learn about something interesting.

There are groups who do medical applications with this though. So that's a positive use.

And yeah, that guy was a TV reporter in Hawaii for a long time, so maybe he is wearing makeup for the camera.
>>
>>17986270
Russia is there, chief. Turn on the fucking television, asshat. Russia has nearly 300 athletes competing.
>>
>>17987991
No, saying "ISIL" is pleb; "the Levant"? What a crock of shit. It's Syria, dummy.
>>
File: con-4.gif (23KB, 310x760px) Image search: [Google]
con-4.gif
23KB, 310x760px
>>17985955
this

August 12, early morning hours. NASA already knows about it, but they can't do anything.
>>
>>18007606
Well,in that case looks like 12.August.2016
will be the real test.
At least for that anon who posted this post>>18007606
>August 12, early morning hours. NASA already knows about it, but they can't do anything.
and this post>>17985955

Let's see, only 4 days left
>>
File: remoteview.png (264KB, 1250x1285px) Image search: [Google]
remoteview.png
264KB, 1250x1285px
>>17992799
RV has more evidence than aliens. Seriously just read some of the declassified documents.
>>17997220
very
>>18007157
Yes, try reading the unclassified documents from the Stargate, Gondola Wish, Grill Flame, or Sun Streak programs.
"Continuing demonstrations in this program, and replications in other laboratories, indicate that the capability known as "remote viewing" is a repeatable human perceptual ability".
>>
File: 1452623964346.png (283KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452623964346.png
283KB, 600x480px
>>17991255
Ironic how degenerate muslim scum preaches about immorality when his prophet was a homicidal maniac who was also a pedophile rapist.
>>
punishment for immorality is coming to the usa
I agree with that
the sooner the better
>>
Personally, anything that even implies that the future is actually accessible for viewing or interaction before it even happens raises a red flag. We literally live in the present. The future didn't happen, and isn't happening, so it doesnt exist. Just as the past doesn't exist since everything is currently in the configuration of the present.

Why are people so desperate to believe in time shenanigans?

It is good to have some doubt, but we have crossed this line long ago.
>>
>>18007502
>aggressive overreaction to sarcastic throwaway comment
My deepest apologies. You can go back to hurting animals now.
>>
>>18007796
>sees new evidence as "red flag"
Broaden your horizons anon. There is plenty of research showing that time is not what we think it is, and that we have some ability for knowledge of the future and non-local awareness in general.
>>
Remote viewing is a scam, just like all psychics and fortune tellers.
These people have just perfected the scam by pretending it's a science and it's quite amazing how far they've come in fooling even intelligence agencies.
>>
>>18007873
You must have hit post before adding your evidence regarding this particular project. Or is your evidence something unrelated like "but 1-800 psychic"?
>>
>>17988000
boom.
>>
The way the first guy describes it sounds like a major earthquake. Maybe something to do with the Rio stadium or the San Andreas fault.
>>
>>17980875
Maybe if he opened his fucking eyes we could get something a little more recognizable than the sun shining on demi Moore's bush
>>
Apparently people have been reporting hearing strange explosive noises in Southern California recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtvOobvBjkQ

and an update

https://youtu.be/LzNdMf3QkX8?t=701

maybe related?
>>
>>18008136
jump to 11.40 for the second video
>>
I was on my phone the other day staring out the window. And i saw a white light from the sky last a second. Im like did we just get hit by a bomb? Imagine! Everything started moving as usual sort of like a cut turning into a scar. Im like, "ughhhh i'm dead!" Crazy crap.
>>
>>17980875
09.August.2016
So far so good.No disaster
>>
>>17980875
Any chance this could be the Vesuvio volcano wiping off the city of Naples off the earth?
>>
File: Dayvid.png (1MB, 1162x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Dayvid.png
1MB, 1162x1202px
>>17984732
A countdown? A countdown to what, David?!?
>>
File: Zato-1.full.1056053.jpg (136KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Zato-1.full.1056053.jpg
136KB, 720x900px
>>17980875
>ZAT1-ATO1
>>
>>18008922
*draws retarded sun to which you add little scribbles to look proffesional*
>>
>>17983092
Because we arent going to refer to roads as "cobblestone clippity-clops". They're roads. Just roads.
>>
Dick Allgire will be speaking on Rense radio in a few minutes.

http://tunein.com/radio/Rense-Radio-Network-s116083/
>>
>>18007606
>>18007615
yes, today I started to feel that something very sad will happen in next few days.
maybe August.12 is that sad tragic day that others were talking about.
>>
>>17986940
No it doesn't. It specifically describes a club.
How would dim, narrow, camped, people in a dark area, music, hip hop, leather, sweat, dirty people, cloth, bandanas, crashing, music, Miami have applied to 9/11? Or ANY recent tragedy for that matter?

shit ain't vague
>>
These guys are making too many assumptions on what they pick up and it's making the final product off the mark. I think what they are seeing is a weather event. Tornado/Hurricane harming a major landmark.
>>
>>18008909
Check mate.
>>
>>17981010

>uploaded in July
>"but trust me guys it was recorded in May"

I refuse to believe you guys are this stupid
>>
my bday is on the 14th. guess im ascending into wizard status. the big 3-0
>>
>>18011264
The 14th is the day
>>
>>17980875
>August 12 passes
>nothing happens

>Oh that's because of some background noise. Maybe the day was reversed. Let's see what happens on August 21

>August 21 passes
>again, nothing happens on this particular day

>Hmm maybe some more background noise. You see, August is the 8th month. Let's see what we can do with the number 8 as well. 8 + 2 = 10. October is the 10th month. We still have the number 1. October 1st will be the date

>Nothing happens

>Oh I guess we shouldn't have made a sum out of 2 and 8. How about December (12th month) 8?

>are you guys still with me? hello?
>>
>>18011261
That's the date it was made live, not uploaded. It was actually uploaded in may
>>
>>18011306
Why does ever mentally challenged cynic require 100% accuracy or else claim fraud? You can't remember what happened yesterday with 100% accuracy. People can't walk down the street without falling with 100% reliability. If someone claims they remember what they had for breakfast yesterday, do you claim they are a fraud? You realize if they make one successful prediction, it is rather significant as it changes everything we know about the laws of physics. So if any month is a complete miss, it doesn't mean anything, it's just another data point.
>>
>>18011261
They kept the video private on YouTube with the intention of making it public at the end of each month. They didn't realize it would change the time stamp. Going forward they are publishing the video at the beginning of each month.

I have downloaded all of the PDF files each month at the beginning of the month. You can debate whether getting hip hop music in a dark, smelly place with alcohol and people wearing sweaty bandanas in the state of Florida is a match to a gay nightclub in Orlando, if you want, but if you say there is fuckery with them trying to manipulate this project, it only means you have not been following the project since it started.

Start downloading the PDFs each month, and watch the videos the day they are posted, so there is no question of changing the data after the fact, and then judge for yourself.
>>
>>18010200

link to audio of this interview:
https://clyp.it/pyvgkrqp
>>
>>17980875
Trump dies, leading to Hillary win.
>pls no
>>
>>18011744
You anon made a VERY GOOD POINT
>>
File: 1470108739908.jpg (231KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
1470108739908.jpg
231KB, 500x466px
>>18011807
Part of me is wondering if Hitlery will die. Her health is apparently very bad. Having seizures and shit due to brain damage caused by a blood clot.
I'm not particularly gifted with the 6th sense but I do get some impressions and shit some times, and I feel like something bad is close. I will be fine but a lot of people won't be.
>>
>>18011819
>Hillary dies
>Shillary people goes nut because Trump gain total advantage
>They try to start a civil war
>>
Neither Hillary or Trump will become the next president. Obama is the last president.

In the bible...

>Israel had 44 successions of Kings
>Judah had 44 successions of Kings
>Obama is the 44th president of the USA

http://lastdaysigns.blogspot.com/2014/09/44-kings-of-israel-44-presidents-obama.html
>>
>>17980964
Dirty Bomb isn't that good. Read up.
>>
>>18011306
top kek
true story
>>
>>18011914
Only when you count Grover Cleveland twice.
>>
>>18011792
Thanks anon. Good interview
>>
>>18008909
A countdown to the end of the day, the clock ticks life away.
>>
>>18010419
shut up, youre just depressed
>>
>>18011792
In the interview, Dick said his geolocation work suggested Europe
>>
>>18002823
>much better than his replacement.
And his predecessor
>>
>>18012374
You seem lost. The place to post things that contribute nothing is in /pol/ which is back there next to the porta-potties.
>>
>you can literally get a job predicting Happenings
don't tell /pol/
>>
>>17980875
>is ISIS finally going to strike in US soil?

Finally? You mean like San Bernardino? Or Orlando? Both of those were claimed by ISIS.
>>
File: know your rights.gif (159KB, 1024x1056px) Image search: [Google]
know your rights.gif
159KB, 1024x1056px
>>17980891
>>17995437
>>
>>17980964
Then that would mean no more Jontron or H3H3, we would habe no more good youtubers!
>>
>>18012473
free will exists?
>>
>>18012553
to a point
>>
so if an asteroid strike with massive damage and causalities doesn't happen their project is completely discredited for the rest of time?

Kind of a risky move if you ask me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
"Behold, the hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home, and will leave me alone. Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me.
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (15KB, 301x336px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
15KB, 301x336px
>>18012718
Jesus fuck off I'm the only "Father" around here
>>
>>18012727
you are pile of dog shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-10-19-16-03.png (440KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-10-19-16-03.png
440KB, 720x1280px
>>18012955
And you're ancestors where a pile of ashes
>>
>>18012727
>>18012964
looks to me that you like to be reported to the MODS here and your Nazi posts removed

you are not contributing anything of value to this thread
>>
>>18013063
This is how I bump treads, plus u kikes get to see that nothing will happen, basically this anons post >>18011306
>>
>>18013125
let's see
it was reported
>>
File: Hitler_Funny_Expression.jpg (42KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_Funny_Expression.jpg
42KB, 1024x576px
>>18013138
Man is it an oven or is it just summer in here?
>>
KOK was banned from Bellgab is he now posting his nazi shit here on /x/
>>
Some one screencap this I'm zozzling so much right now
>>
>>18013162
this might be JesusJuice from bellgab as well
he is a well known nazi and also was banned from bellgab
>>
>>18013162
>>18013201
Nope I'm just a /Random/ neckbeard shitposting on /x/ btw /b/ says high
>>
>>18013247
who is /b/
>>
>>18013259
See>>18013150
>>
>>18012613
That's not how science works. This project is an experiment. It will have a positive or negative result. We take that result and use the results to form a new experiment and keep trying to learn something.
>>
>>18012322
They also claim in the interview they have been contacted by people in power who are closely watching this project.
>>
>>18011744
>mentally challenged cynic

I love how you faggots can't take a joke or criticism lightly, still you want to be seen as the rational ones.
You're in your own right to believe RV *might* be real (although I myself think it's a waste of time), but don't treat this shit as if it *is* real, because it hasn't been proved yet.
Faggot
>>
>>18014430 did you watched the video presentation in this post >>17982072

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYP5w0DZ5aQ

is that not enough proof for you that remote viewing works.
of course not every remote viewer is good same as not every violin player is good
>>
>>18013289
this is kind of fucktarded reasoning faggots use whenever these idiots make failed predictions and keep listening to them no matter what the outcome.

Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>17982006

I agree with this. If it's legit great if not then we should be able to prune retarded shit on here a bit faster.
>>
>>18015254
from posts here looks like 12.August.2016 might have some action
only one day left
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.