[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has any /x/philes ever had this thing where they feel other peoples'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

has any /x/philes ever had this thing where they feel other peoples' pains in real life, in very mysterious ways?

perhaps it would be in the realm of an empath?

i am a Christian believer
>>
>>17979490
Empathy sucks. If this is a power.. I don't fucking want it.
>>
>>17979496
it is like there is the possibility that the God informs me through the universe of certain pains or other things people are feeling... but He leaves it up to me to match the pains and such to the person
>>
My view id. I don't want your pain... a a aaaand go fuck yourself with it!
>>
>>17979496
blessed are those who are called
>>
>>17979509
Oh nope! Wrong number.
>>
>>17979505
*my view is
>>
>>17979504
People need to deal with their own shit. I am tired of everyone giving me their problems...putting them on to me.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
*Telephone rings*
>>
>>17979558
Goddamn got to change my number again. LOL
>>
>>17979490
>perhaps it would be in the realm of an empath?
Maybe, but it's nothing special. Everyone has empathy, unless they're sociopaths.
>>
>>17979558
how could you pollute my thread with this? :'(
>>
File: 02. Guidance +2.png (50KB, 194x194px) Image search: [Google]
02. Guidance +2.png
50KB, 194x194px
>>17979627
I came here to tell the truth and learn it too
>>
>>17979617
jews do not experience empathy. remember this. if a jew says someone else does not have it they most definitely do.
>>
>>17979636
so what is the truth that you bring, and what truth would you like to know?
>>
>>17979638
lol, this i highly doubt this
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>17979627 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6JkbI_Kegh4 banana phone... ring ring ring
>>
File: 1455252868247.jpg (30KB, 469x522px) Image search: [Google]
1455252868247.jpg
30KB, 469x522px
>>17979639
Ok, so this might pique your interest

Long ago, before I became a cleric, I was a student of transposition at the brode college near my home

Transposition is the art of extracting and coalescing the essence of a soul, and can be achieved through simple meditation

However, the transcendent state necessary for meditation is simply not possible while under the influences of fear, shame or, especially hatred, for they are only illusions of possibilities of things that haven't actually happened

That is to say, If your soul could teleport, then there would be no more reason to fear death, or to scorn those who have stolen from you, and to transpose your self with those illusions still intact will result in those illusions becoming real, and shortly thereafter, your death
>>
>>17979671
what does this picture have to do with it?

although what you are saying is interesting
>>
>>17979671
what religion were you a cleric of?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.