/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone with a good knowledge of astrology on here? I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (31KB, 236x157px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 236x157px
Anyone with a good knowledge of astrology on here? I'm a cancer-leo cusp and I'm having problems with my taurus friend, she's female, and I'm not sure whether I should always text her first or just wait for her to text me.
>>
How's the summer break going, OP? Excited for the 5th grade?
>>
Jus fuck her bruh.
>>
put benis in bagina
>>
File: image.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>17978239
Note:
Astrological signs are based on the positions of the stars c. 2,600 years ago. The Sun has moved 36 deg since then due to procession.

The current Astrogical position of the Sun is approximately 10 deg Leo. The Sun is actually in the middle of Cancer right now.

So...
Make your own decision and don't rely on Astrology.
>>
>>17978242
/thread
>>
>>17979710
Western astrology is based on the seasons and not the the positions of stars. The divisions of the zodiac were only named after the constellations, so their position changing in the sky is irrelevant.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 800x800px
>>17980150
>based on the seasons
Then why are the attributes of the respective symbols (zodiacal signs) used to describe the attributes of the person born within that sign?
For a person born on April 1, why are attributes of "The Ram" used to describe them at all?
Also, if Astrology uses attributes related simply to the seasons, are these attributes reversed in the Southern Hemisphere? If not, why not?

Peace be with you
>>
Just wait till she texts you. You don't want to interrupt her rough DP anal session since you're too much of a cuck to actually text her first. She's not just your "friend". You're too worried about her.
>>
>>17980446
the seasons represent the constellations, so even though the sun is in pisces, the essence of aries is in our subconscious/the collective conscious. it is true that our memories from birth are mostly forgotten, but the subconscious of an infant whose very first experience includes snow might be very different than that of one who first experienced the sunny days of spring. dane rudhyar's "the pulse of life" (available for free to read) is a magnificent text that travels through the 12 signs of the zodiac, exploring how they match up to the cycle of seasons and human psychology. the myths give extra flavor but is not the sole determination of meaning.

i don't know what astrology is like in the southern hemisphere, but imo it should be reversed. in fact western astrology probably only works if you were born in the u.s. (which makes sense considering how many systems there are). it doesn't help that you can find zodiac signs and their attributes almost anywhere. i think some people act out their sign for various reasons but i'm too tired to discuss at length right now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.