[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a name for figures found in what should be random noise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1206x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1206x1500px
Is there a name for figures found in what should be random noise like clouds, textured walls, etc.?

post your good ones too
>>
Is that a happy merchant?
>>
File: s0480921_sc7.jpg (61KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
s0480921_sc7.jpg
61KB, 380x380px
Wtf College doesn't "Rule".
>>
File: merchant-628x356.png (118KB, 628x356px) Image search: [Google]
merchant-628x356.png
118KB, 628x356px
>>17978077
i think it is
>>
looks like it's called "pareidolia"
>>
Pareidolia maybe? but since its random noise I don't know if it still applies.
>>
>>17978077
>>17978085

People harp on /x/ for being dumb, but /pol/ just has one answer for everything -- over and over and over again. That's it, one thought in their heads, no more.
>>
>>17978107
Jews culture and society began and flourished because it was in the center of what would become major trade routes. They developed proto mercantilism as Edomites and when the 16th century rolled around the queen allowed their banking institutions to take hold and place dubious usury charges on all people. Since it was illegal for Christians to do this at the time, the Bauer family (early Rothschilds) made incredible wealth off these interest fees that trapped working classes into being slaves of an economic system they couldn't escape. War, exploitation of third world resources, and civil unrest are all major catalysts for economic growth throughout this now global network and the upper echelon of men who run this are the Rothschilds who are connected to the lineage of Jews from those early trading days. Despite the vile memes pol spews, they are actually right
>>
>>17978161
>anon decides to double down on being stuck in a rut
>>
>>17978161
jesus christ go back to /pol/

literally nobody has ever cared about this bullshit. every time I see someone come here and derail a thread with /pol/-flavored retardation I can feel my white blood cell count triple.
>>
>>17978218
Your
>racist white blood cells
you mean.
>>
>>17978066
Coincidences?
>>
>>17978161
>>17978184
>>17978218
I wasn't the one who posted the merchant pic, just responding to you questioning the Jews influence. I dislike pol because I'm not white and they hate everything unaryan for no reason but if you read up on it Jewish influence is the largest conspiracy that can't even be discussed because of you thought process in thinking I am antisemitic

>>17978066
As stated its like pareidolia or gestalt psychology. When confronted with liminal info or an overload, the brain uses pre existing models to try to decipher the information, and that tells you something about your own underlying thought processes. Like a Rorschach test or divination
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.