[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is hell real, is it a state of mind? Is it located within earth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
Is hell real, is it a state of mind? Is it located within earth? Or does it exist on its own plane?
>>
>>17976564
Heaven and Hell don't exist. There's only an infinite number of mirror universes that all exist in the same place but operate at different frequencies, and only sometimes do we interact with those universes through breaks in space and time, hence "spirits and ghosts" are actually people from those mirror universes going about their lives.
>>
>>17978951

Some of thoose universe's are heavelly Kingdom's, and then next right to Hell .
>>
>>17976564
ye mang dat hell like naw but shit it's got flames and shit like the deivl he be like fuckin yall but you don't mind cuz you kinda like it i know yo do like that shit in yo ass caus i'm a psychic you see i had an old maan come in my room when i was a fuckin kid an he gave me this fuckin' drink man it tasted like piss but he say he say it gimme buddha snese man i know it don listne to thees unenlighted fucks i gotchu man look hmu on faceboook my name's fuckin brian ass
>>
>>17976564
>>17976564
genp
>>
>>17976564
I saw a dick once
>>
>>17976564
i would say that heaven and hell are to be interpreted .. but it would seem that manifest destiny played such a role in human lives that the ultimate discipline might lead you to having the ability to determine where your energy winds up after life in a human vessel.
>>
I'm not very religious, but I really hope there's some sort of shit place to put the real shits of humanity (hitler, John Wayne gacy, etc)
>>
File: They_Live.jpg (139KB, 610x869px) Image search: [Google]
They_Live.jpg
139KB, 610x869px
>>17976564
Hell is real, and the demons that inhabit it surround you daily. They walk among us, and influence our daily decisions. Subtly, through manipulation of the media and cultural movements, to tricks us into embracing sin and evil.

Think of it like They Live, in a sense.
>>
>>17979063
yeah this seems right
>>
>>17979061
Karma punishes these type people in their next life
>>
>>17976564
the world is what you make of it. or so the saying goes.
>>
Yes, it's real. It's located under earth just like heaven is above the dome.
>>
Hell is the lower vibrations of the 5th dimension
>>
>>17976564
hell is real
it was created for the fallen angels as prison
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.