[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do spirits of pre-historic beings still exist on Earth, and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Do spirits of pre-historic beings still exist on Earth, and how do I encounter them?
>>
>>17976561
>how do I encounter them?
At the gas pump.
>>
>>17976561
they do. go where they live. don't frighten them. don't let them frighten you.
>>
>>17976565
lol
>>
>>17976565
too soon f@m

65 million years, gone but not forgotten. Love you gramps
>>
>>17976723
3soon5me
>>
They're extremely rare. Like 1/a trillion spirits ot whatever you want to call them. Prehistoric spirits have been recycled for the most part.
>>
>>17976561
I'm not sure, but I have always wondered how the Catholics sort out all this new dirty soul money that's cashed out every day. I mean, come on! The rent in Limbo my be past the seat of the Highest in terms of hourly parking at this point.. it's only been, what, several centuries of inflation?
>>
>>17976565
When the first post is the best post
>>
>>17976565
Fpbp
>>
>>17976561
>how do I encounter them?
It's possible to find them deep inside russian Syberia.
>>
>>17976561
Ask John Michael Greer on The Well of Galabes blog. He claims once there might have been another intelligent species on Earth, now extinct.
Google this, you should find the way:
>Cherokee, I suspect, for what it's worth, that there have been other intelligent beings on this planet before us -- though they may not have had hands or the equivalent, and thus technology -- and that they will have practiced their own kind of magic. Equally, I think there will likely be many other intelligent species after us, with or without hands or the equivalent, and they'll practice magic of their own as well. One of the commonplaces of classic occult theory is that space and time are full of intelligent beings of various kinds, and all of them practice magic to one degree or another; our contribution, though important to us, isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things!
>>
File: 1400461421985.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1400461421985.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
Not on earth.
>>
there are still pre-historic creatures roaming around the jungles of the world but you don't hear about it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.