[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking on the phone with friend when someone knocks on my door.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Talking on the phone with friend when someone knocks on my door. When I go to answer, it's a younger man and women dressed in casual business attire. I assume they're here to either sell me google fiber or try and get to go to their church. I answer the door and just stare at them for a solid minute waiting for them to pitch so I can tell them to go away. They just stare back until I shoot them a look like let's hear it. The male shows me his phone and asks if I've seen this man before. It's some fat middle aged white guy in the pic sitting on a couch with a button up shirt unbuttoned. My immediate impression of this guy is don't trust him or leave your kids around him and avoid association, he might steal from you. I read people like this.

I try to hold the phone so I can see the pic and try and Identify whether I've seen him before but the guy pulls his hand back avoiding me touching his phone, So I ask "can I hold the phone so I can look at the pic?" he just says no. This pissed me off because you're knocking at my door with weird bullshit and I`m trying to help. I dunno wtf the deal is, like he assumes I just sit and wait for retards like this to steal phones from. I`m also getting a super weird vibe from the guy in the pic and the people at my door. I say "look your asking me to look at a pic and see If I know this guy but I can't see the pic. Then the guy looks down and says hold on and scans to a new pic. At this point I hope this guy raped them and gave them aids and I could give a shit less about helping them find the guy who gave them aids.

The next pic is a text about how I can't use my wifi. I`m trying to read this for a sec and make sense while this cockgoblin bounces his phone up and down and start assuming this is some fucked shit about google fiber fucking my internet until I switch to them when I realized this is a message to this dipshit about his phone. (cont.)
>>
>>17976384
So relieved I say it's nothing and tell him to look at his phone and half laugh it off saying I was reading his phone message. They stare back like OP pic. They guy looks at his phone and says oh, then fiddles with it and presents the same pic he started this with. at this point I should have told them to get off my porch I`m not helping; But I was kind of taken off guard by the situation with how weird they where acting and was a bit curious on what this was about or whether I recognized the guy in the pic. So, I maneuvered my head this time in acceptance that I was not allowed to touch the phone and studied the pic to try and determine If I`d ever seen this guy and memorize his face. I then said I never saw the guy in my life. They both took a sec. to gauge truthfulness and without explanation to any of this said ok and walked off.

Now here's the thing. This guy in the pic is white. There's no white people that live around here and there's absolutely no reason to assume I know anybody. These two people where too young to be officials, unless they where detectives on someone handing out STD's from the health dept. It was my assumption he had scorned somebody or done harm based on his pic and especially their attitude toward me. Kind of an accusatory we don't like you even though we're complete randoms bothering you for help.

I let them walk closed the door. grabbed my phone and asked my friend if he heard this shit. Then grabbed a cigarette and went outside to demand answers,hoping they`re canvassing the neighborhood. Unfortunately they're gone and it's obvious they are targeting my house directly for their unofficial manhunt.

The fucK? this creeped me out and I get homeless people banging on my door for rides at midnight when they get cold and don't get creeped. Partially because I`m strapped when I answer the door.

any thoughts or stories of creepy door to doors?
>>
>>17976384
>>17976384
spooky shit dude, mind telling us what city?
>>
>>17976443
>I'm strapped when I answer the door

I swear thr US is the weirdest fucking place. You know in the rest of the world we do the same exact things and deal with the exact same circumstances but without needing guns at all?
>>
>>17976994
Sadly, we need them here.
>>
>>17976994
So then how do you defend yourself?
>>
>>17977013
Dunno about other guys, but I have a chainsaw, a machette, and an ax right by the door. I work innawoods a lot
>>
>>17976443
>any thoughts or stories of creepy door to doors?
Its called bs rp anon
>>
>>17976384
Are you a girl or just a faggot?
>>
File: 1461554596195.jpg (16KB, 310x427px) Image search: [Google]
1461554596195.jpg
16KB, 310x427px
I seriously have either a Taser or my shotgun in my hand. No reason for someone to be at my door after dark.

On topic, anyone get the idea the MIB are the retards of the ayy lmao world? Like they just send their second string of failed experiments out because they know it'll be the best way to fuck with us?
>>
>>17977013
> defend yourself

From what? I live in the shitty part of Europe my whole life and never came to a situation where I thought " Damn why I didnt bring my gun" or something similar lol..
>>
>>17976384
>sell
>google fiber
You're retarded if you thought that
just sayin'
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.