[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on "psychic vampirism"? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-07-30-22-34-52-1.png (66KB, 307x171px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-30-22-34-52-1.png
66KB, 307x171px
What are your thoughts on "psychic vampirism"? Do you think that through practice you can transition to actual vampirism?
>>
why would you need to transition?
>>
They are one in the same. Ritual is part of it. Vampires are real but they're not spoopy monsters, this practice is very traditional among the elite of the day. Think "virgin" sacrifice and the phenomena of the huge number of missing children under strange circumstances. Purely psychic vampirism without an esoteric background is plebe mode certainly
>>
>>17976190
No. Psionics cannot affect the real world.
>>
It's really just some psychic nonsense where you're able to achieve empathy with a person. Everyone can realistically do it, and it really has nothing to do with actual vampirism. It's just that emotions DO have a sort of energy attached to them, and people naturally sort of feed off or other people's emotions. But some people have learned to manually control that.
>>
Please read pages 449 to 456:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/the/iu/iu011.htm
>>
>>17976922
I kind of believe this. I feel drained most of the time but when a person is working the same time as me, I feel crazy energized.
>>
Tsarion's lecture on psychic vampirism. Look it up.
>>
>>17976190
mmm no they arent even close to being the same..
>vampires is what created the Catholic Church
>Jesus was a vamp, or died for them
>recently they control much of the agriculture industry, manipulating humans to eat meat so they can drain us
>they actually like garlic, yet hate the sun
>during Jesus' time there was 88 elder vampires, now there are 12
>many died off in the last 5 years
>vampires can't actually kill humans, part of their pact with God
>will die in the Revelations
>represented by the Snake in the Bible, also mosquitoes, two different sets of vampires, yet come from the same origins
>Vampire God is on his way to earth to purge, will battle with the Faceless Bear God..

kk schizophrenia over, thats my story.. I am 'friends' with the 1st vampire after Jesus' time. AMA
>>
>>17977843
Young Thug if you don't stop talking shit about Jesus lol...
>>
>>17976190
Actual vampires are demons lol.. devils..
I don't know why people are stuck on this fairy tale bs
There are only humans and demons

And vampirism is used by the undead to stay alive, whether through psychic means or the actual drawing of someone else's blood.
It's evil and you're better off eating food for energy, praying, and meditating.
>>
Are vampires considered zombies? Or just undead?

Is jesus a zombie?
>>
>>17977862
ok, just what I was told hombre..

>>17977889
vegans, they supplement with vitamin b i think..
>>
>>17977890
bitch who told you that, Satan?
>>
>>17976190
>What are your thoughts on "psychic vampirism"?
Folie à deux.
>>
>>17977897
sure you could call him that.. like i said, the very first vampire, numero uno.. pretty nice guy
>>
Through genetic engineering you can create a vampire (well, it won't be undead).
0 pigmentation, allergy to sunlight, inability to produce natural hemoglobin, immunity to iron poisoning, and some organ to transfer hemoglobin from the digestive tract into the blood stream.

As for psychic vampirism. I don't know. There's some interaction between brain-having organisms with brain waves, its not a far cry to say that the potential for psychic vampirism to exist is there.
>>
>psychic vampirism
so a fancy word for being an insufferable cunt
>>
>>17977954
Don't share information with 4chan please.
>>
>>17976948
Yeah, this is a vampire, a sort of ghost still connected to its body.
It can suck the etheric energy of the living, which tends to produce symptoms like anemia, but they do not suck blood.
The body is required to sustain some etheric functions; as the corpse decays, the vampire goes away. Even in other countries, vampires seldom last for more than one year.
And in America, where persons are buried inside sealed steel coffins, vampires are not an issue--the "etheric ghost" can't cross iron without being killed.
>>
I actually work with someone who, just by hearing his voice on the mic, drains you of all your energy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.