[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The answer you've been seeking, who nagged at the back of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: answer.png (21KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
answer.png
21KB, 840x840px
The answer you've been seeking, who nagged at the back of your mind and always makes you wonder

Stop seeking it, that is the answer. No time to explain, just trust me.
>>
>>17975905
Too late you've already entered

Eternal waiting in limbo, not allowed to enter heaven or hell. Trapped with nothing but your mind

Your body was given to your mind temporarily, but in a short period of time your mind will be removed from it via death and your mind will be in limbo

The moment before you die you will experience a moment of eternity. Your time experience parameter will be asymptotically slowed due to a lack of brain activity and that single moment before death will last an eternity of thoughtless yes simultaneously conscious experience.
>>
>>17975905
why
>>
File: 4VjpZU9.jpg (23KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
4VjpZU9.jpg
23KB, 500x332px
Wow, I've been wondering for years how many mods are on /x/ and your image really did provide all the answers. Thanks, OP.
>>
>>17975905
what harm is there in seeking answers?
>>
>>17976356
knowing
>>
>>17975905
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. (Matthew 7:7)

It is the expectation of results you give up, not to seeking
>>
>>17976378
why are you quoting the bible
>>
>>17975934
There is a conscious departure from the mind at death.

There is a wheel of cyclical existence of the "heavens" and the "hells", and rather, your inner self is given to a mind and body. The self is not the body, and the self is not the mind.
>>
>>17976409
elaborate, anon
>>
This is such bullshit. There is nothing wrong with searching for the truth.
>>
>>17975934
Nope, try again. Maybe add more pseudo intellectual drivel next time
>>
>>17976434

Dualism is a lie of the mind.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.