[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKs 3PIs_aTI Is there a dar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: GIA.png (214KB, 605x431px) Image search: [Google]
GIA.png
214KB, 605x431px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKs3PIs_aTI

Is there a darker side to the GIA?
>>
>>17975328
I'd say that a marketing firm employing little girls as agents to get other little girls to get their parents to buy them shit is about as dark as it gets.
>>
Here is an excerpt from “Globalization and the Commercialization of Childhood” by child psychologist Allen Kanner:

The Girls Intelligence Agency (GIA) is a relatively new American company that offers the services of its 40,000 “agents”—girls aged six to eighteen—to corporate customers that want to create a buzz for their products. GIA recruits these girls from around the country by inviting them to become an “official GIA agent” of a “very elite group.” The girls are given exclusive offers for products, events, and free online fashion consultation with Agent Kiki, a supposed “big sis” who in fact is the GIA staff providing answers to the girls’ email questions. The hallmark of GIA is its “Slumber Party in a Box,” in which a GIA girl invites up to eleven friends for an overnight party at which she passes out free products—toys, cosmetics, films, and the like—while taking notes for GIA on her friends’ reactions. She does not tell them that the event is sponsored. In fact, GIA instructs the girls to “be slick and find out some sly scoop on your friends,” such as what they think is currently fashionable.

There’s so much wrong with this picture that it’s hard to know where to start: large corporations teaching girls to manipulate their friends for profit, parents going along with it, the girls being used as consultants for a pittance (they get to keep product samples but don’t get paid), GIA lying to its young agents about Agent Kiki, the company recruiting girls by playing to their need to be recognized as special when in fact the girls are being used and deceived.
>>
>>17975385
Sounds like a massive child prostitution ring
>>
It's not unheard of. I used to work in music marketing - granted we targetedteenagers - similar tactics: send then free shit to give to friends, put stickers around the pace, send us pics & tell us what peoplet hought of the music we sent ( listening parties and shit ) and if they do well that get a gig ticket, maybe a meet & greet or get to see the soundcheck or some other bollocks. It's free labour.

This was all MySpace era shit so doesn't hapoen as much but still goes on - as above the demographic has just changed.
>>
>>17975862

Where they sell marketing data and lolis to the highest bidder.
>>
>>17975385
Anything that literally sells girls from that age range is going to become corrupt very, very quickly.

Similar to how priests end up acting on their latent pedophilic urges when presented with the weekly opportunity to do so and a selection bias that can't say no when they ask for a sign from above for the go-ahead on their "father son love."
>>
File: jesus-casting-out-demons.jpg (95KB, 574x355px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-casting-out-demons.jpg
95KB, 574x355px
"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
>>
>>17976935
Is this bait? Is god asking to be fucked with? Because once you realize he's full of shit, that's what's going to happen. People are going to start fucking with believers all over again. Your goading is literally going to ruin your religion.
>>
>>17976961

1. He is not full of shit.

2. He is expressing compassion by letting you know what happens if you fuck with innocent children.

I cannot give you what you ask for. Wait until death comes to you, as it does to all of us, and see what happens.
>>
File: 1421930585859.jpg (343KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1421930585859.jpg
343KB, 1095x1195px
>>17976961
Why would you do that?
>>
>>17976990
Nice pic anon. I'd eat her bento box.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.