[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: List the conspiracy theories that you believe are true beyond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 35

File: world fire.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
world fire.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
ITT: List the conspiracy theories that you believe are true beyond a reasonable doubt, and other anons question why you believe them.

Heres mine:

Holocaust is fake
Jews run the world
Rothschilds
Flat earth
Indigo Children
Some government members in the U.S are devil worshipers
Israel/Zionists are trying to create a globalist government.

Theres only one that im not sure of but kind of think it might be true, Michele obama is a guy.
>>
File: dba.png (113KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dba.png
113KB, 600x800px
Holy shit, /pol/ invasions are even worse than the old /b/ invasions.
>>
>>17975172
Are you the average /x/ user?
>>
>>17975189
Yeah been here since 2011 am I doing something stupid?

>>17975188
Im not pol I never been there.
>>
File: 1436741454143.png (64KB, 180x236px) Image search: [Google]
1436741454143.png
64KB, 180x236px
>>17975193
>Im not pol I never been there.

Then you should be there, you're an exemplary /pol/ user.

>>>/pol/.
>>
>>17975197
I just looked at it, I dont really like the topics.
>>
>>17975172
Why would you say the holocaust was fake? The Jews who died had families and neighbors that can prove they existed beyond a reasonable doubt. My college roommate's grandmother escaped from the camps.

If the Jews really ran the world then they would have taken the "promised land" and held it off for centuries now wouldn't they?

The flat earth is the most retarded thing ever, why would everything else be roughly spherical in the solar system and not the earth? Gravity pulls things towards the center of mass making things roughly spherical. All maps showing the earth as spherical work while there flat maps could never be used to navigate correctly.

And I don't think the Jews are trying to create a one world government, they've been at the bottom of the totem pole for a very long time, thousands of years. But there are some clear movements of attempts at creating a one world government
>>
>>17975202
Post this thread in /pol/
>>
>>17975206
This cant be a serious post. Im not dumb ive done so much research all of my beliefs are true. You must be a shill or something.
>>
>>17975207
Too late nigga
>>
>>17975211
Okay go back to /pol/ can you give any evidence? Or are you going to cry cause someone disagrees?
>>
>>17975227
But anon he's not dumb he's done so much research
>>
>>17975239
Oh yeah, more than historians, scientists with PhDs. I forgot how much you can learn on the internet
>>
>>17975206
You can't reason with these people. They're too inbred.
>>
>>17975227

>asking a /pol/fag to explain themselves

What's wrong with you? Do you ask quadriplegics to walk, too?
>>
>>17975248
You can type a wall of text to OP and he'll like just go back to MUH RESERCH and then call you Shillstein.
>>
>>17975172
What's the end goal of tricking people into thinking the earth is a different shape?

Michelle Obama has children who look just like her, how can that be explained?

Other than that I agree with you

Here's mine

9/11 was planned and carried out by members of several intelligence agencies, including US in order to ensure their continued power in a world slowly realizing that human beings can not properly govern other human beings

Conspiracy theories are virtually all time sinks and honey pots, designed by govs to distract and entertain folks who don't subscribe to the normal brainwashing channels (tv, newspapers, movies etc)

Nihilism is as close to the truth as we've gotten

Nature is fascist and all attempts at government will eventually return to the natural order, given a long enough timeline
>>
>>17975172
>Holocaust is fake
>Jews run the world
>Rothschilds
>Flat earth
>Indigo Children
>Some government members in the U.S are devil worshipers
>Israel/Zionists are trying to create a globalist government.

why you believe them?
>>
Smolensk plane crash was done by the russians
>>
>>17975248
Yeah I agree

>>17975249
True, but why are they even on /x/

>>17975252
But his post even says, ask me why I believe them

>>17975253
Why do you believe in the other Jew conspiracies? It makes no sense at all

For the most part I believe a great deal of conspiracy theories to be true, the smaller less glamorous ones are usually true and in a few decades declassified documents are released that shows they are. I firmly believe there is a conspiracy against conspiracies, retared theories are purposefully released so that retards from /pol/ and some from /x/ believe them, and then all other theories lose credibility because of who supports conspiracies
>>
>>17975253
>Michelle Obama has children who look just like her, how can that be explained?
Black people have a really diverse phenotype right?
>>
File: from us embassy.png (336KB, 398x654px) Image search: [Google]
from us embassy.png
336KB, 398x654px
>>17975227
>>17975239
>>17975246
>>17975248
>>17975249
>>17975252
>>17975253
>>17975256
I wasnt gonna post my research but since all of you are being so mean than here I will post the images one by one.

This was a quote from a book written by a us ambassador in 1917
>>
File: communism.png (151KB, 1392x808px) Image search: [Google]
communism.png
151KB, 1392x808px
>>17975281
Communism was created by Jews to control Russia.

This came from the encyclopedia Judaica.
>>
>>17975206
let me redpill you on Jews and Israel
>inb4 /pol/
I don't care
facts are facts

>WW1
>Germany is doing well
>British Empire shitting its pants, because Germany may emerge as the dominating power of Europe
>Britain cries to USA for help, but to no avail
>Then Britain make the Balfour Declaration, which promises Israel to the Jews after the war
>the American media, owned by Jews, now starts their anti-German propaganda
>USA gets involved in the war and defeats Germany
>The Ottoman Empire is also dissolved, and the Jews get their homeland
>>
>>17975188
t. shlomo shekelberg
>>
>>17975281
This doesn't really prove anything? I read the whole page, yeah it makes sense Jews would care about themselves when coming to a new country, most immigrants do.
>>
>>17975282
I have alot of other stuff on flat earth but heres a small one

Tyson guy says that the earth isnt flat. So why have we been taught that it was a perfect sphere, and shown fake pictures of it being a sphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTOE4Ar0Dfo
>>
They knew about 9/11 and chose to do nothing. Either that or Bush did it something like that. The point is we don't know the whole story.
>>
>>17975283
Name several Jews who owned the media at the time? Yeah it was given to them, but America was highly isolationist, even up to WWII we only got involved because of Pearl Harbor, now we pretend we felt sorry for the Jews but we were doing nearly the same things to the Japs in California
>>
File: albert pike.png (248KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
albert pike.png
248KB, 1366x768px
>>17975291
Most members of the Bolshevik party where jews. They had no interest in the country but rather in world domination.

These are quotes from a book written in 1872
>>
>>17975292
No one ever said the Earth is completely spherical, it is more like if you took a bunch of paper and crumpled it, with peaks, crevices, etc. the water on the planet rounds it out, but it really isn't a perfect sphere
>>
>>17975172
oh yeah my nigga
keep waking you're not alone.
>>
File: churchill.png (210KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
churchill.png
210KB, 1366x768px
>>17975303
These are quotes by winston churchill
>>
>>17975303
Well yeah, Jews were always at the bottom of the social ladder in Europe, makes sense they'd want a societal revolution. Nearly every group does when they are despised.

>>17975303
And citing something from the Internet to prove your point doesn't say much. The Jews were victims of WWII same as the American Japanese here, we just didn't kill them
>>
>>17975313
>And citing something from the Internet to prove your point doesn't say much. The Jews were victims of WWII same as the American Japanese here, we just didn't kill them
Dude the victim stuff is propaganda. Jews have owned the media and banks for a long time. If they were at the bottom of the social ladder its because people wanted them to stop trying to run their society.
>>
>>17975172
>indigo children
It's literally autism
>>
>>17975313
Im not citing things from the internet, it was literally written in a damn book.
>>
Holocaust was not a genocide
Flat Earth
The bible is literal truth
The watchers have been released
Michelle obama has a penis
>>
>>17975321
Yup, this is OP himself and I agree with that.
I think I have a mild autism, thats probably why I believe all this stuff. I think when your mildly autistic you dont believe things just because everybody else guilts you into believing them.
>>
>>17975319
So you think, the camps, where all the unmarked bodies, the survivors, it is all part of a massive conspiracy going over decades for what? What is the point? If they didn't die who did? If you say no one died, then Europe would be much more populated by the people who did not actually die and reproduced. The experiments the Nazi's did that advanced science and medicine were done on Jews
>>
>>17975324
I actual believe alot of the bible is literal truth but some of it was obscured by translations and interpretations. I believe the quran is true too.

And I hate that the Jews receive special attention for their fake deaths when so many others died in ww2. Its because of propagaanda.
>>
>>17975330
Dude how can you say theres no point to the conspiracy theory? There are so many people who have unnecessary guilt towards jews just because they are the so called "sufferers" of the world wars. When in fact they created the world wars. Look at Israel they get away with killing people all the time, Jews are not victims. They are the oppressors. Did you know that you go to jail if you try to question whether the holocaust happened or not?
>>
>>17975172
Mine:

True Evil exists
True Good exists
Reality is an illusion to a certain extent, and a dream in another
Magic is real
Creatures/Monsters exist
Yashua, is really the Messiah and the actual Son of God like he claimed
The World is being so subtlety influenced that you wouldn't even notice it, and you'll just pass it off as nothing
There is no such thing as coincidences, nothing randomly occurs, there is only inevitabilities and synchronocities.
The Apocalypse will happen and it will be more terrible than any of you could possibly imagine. I'm worried it could happen any day now, as no one is suppose to know the day nor the hour.
>>
>>17975322
Yeah and all books are true? What scholars if any believe this to be true? And don't try and say scholars are bought, because many are not making any money at all. Science has virtually no money and often tries to disprove what the government is saying so it would be on your side if you even had a single iota of credible evidence
>>
>>17975342
>The Apocalypse will happen and it will be more terrible than any of you could possibly imagine. I'm worried it could happen any day now, as no one is suppose to know the day nor the hour.

I think the apocalypse is soon but it will slowly develop, I dont think it is sudden.
>>
>>17975341
I do agree that Israel is out of line, I believe it comes from them being the bottom of the ladder and now they have weapons and power and can do something about their beliefs.

For the most part it hasn't created a lot of sympathy for them, hell a Jew had a whole "democratic" convention plot against him getting a presidential nomination because he was a Jew. If it was in place wouldn't they have wanted him to become president?
>>
>>17975335
You know if they had "faked their deaths" then their would be many many more people in Europe because of reproduction.
>>
>>17975344
Dude that was written in 1871 did you even read it? That guy is a part of the illuminati and literally predicted every world war.

The other book was written by a ambassador of the united states.

This was a small chapter from a book which cites actual government sources and the leaders of the revolution themselves. Its all fact.
http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/chapter_02.htm
>>
>>17975356
Whatever man I can tell youll never accept it. Sometimes facts arent strong enough to change beliefs because your emotions are too strong. I dont blame you.
>>
>>17975358
They didnt fake their deaths its just that the whole thing was over exaggerated. They changed the number of deaths several times throughout history. And they originally claimed that there was around 15 concentration camps, than when the united states came to investigate germany they found 0. The last 6 were in Poland and the United states detectives were not yet free to investigate poland yet.
>>
>>17975359
The point is even if you control the media then you wouldn't control the government. No Jews in America hold any real substantial power, this would imply the illuminati are ran by Jews, and from all accounts that is unlikely.

>>17975364
It isn't emotionally driven, I'm being critical, your facts are just excerpts of things that involve the same people, but at the time everyone had to be in contact because there was so much conflict. The government of most civilized nations have kept so much hidden that you can never know the truth.

Do you ever think that they have kept this conspiracy going to discredit conspiracies about what they actually do? Like giving out drugs in inner cities, killing journalists, etc.

>>17975370
The numbers fluctuate because a lot of people were gypsies as well, odds are they didn't count them all very accordingly if they were all planned to die would they?
>>
>>17975398
If the Jews dont have any power than the presidential canidates wouldnt have to attend the Aipac meetingg.
>>
>>17975172
>some

more like all.
>>
>>17975404
Well they do have their own country now, and I have admitted Israel does go too far. Think about it, it is like giving an abused person their own house paid for and stockpiled weapons, do you think they won't lash out at who hurt them? They are unstable
>>
>>17975426
Nobody gave it to them. They run the world they been aiming for it forever.
>>
>>17975172
Sandy Hook being fake.
>>
Guido Moosbrugger was right all along.
>>
File: image.jpg (567KB, 1100x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
567KB, 1100x660px
>Royal family killed Princess Diana
>CIA engages in drug trafficking to fund off the book operations
> US intelligence knew where OBL was 'hiding' a long time prior to his execution
>LBJ orchestrated assassination of JFK
>Trump is a Manchurian candidate funds by Putin
>>
>>17975188
>posting chart made by reddit
>>
>>17975206

>I'm bluepilled: the post
>>
>>17975335
>>17975342
>The Apocalypse will happen and it will be more terrible than any of you could possibly imagine. I'm worried it could happen any day now, as no one is suppose to know the day nor the hour.
I'm glad I'm a son of god and so will be passed over when that day comes. All the powers and prestige is secondary to the fact that I will never ever forever suffer ever again forever.
>>
File: t800.jpg (123KB, 800x330px) Image search: [Google]
t800.jpg
123KB, 800x330px
>>17975324
the watchers?
>>
>>17975557
There is a thread on them right now. Basically man was caveman, very youngly created by god. The angels, the watchers, 33, fell and started fucking women and teaching men and women things like mining, witchcraft, makeup, making weapons, electricity and nuclear energy, genetically engineering etc. They sin against everything and everyone. The children of man and women are nephilim. They eat men and drink blood and create obominations with their science and magic and knowledge. God gets mad and imprisons them in tartarus for 4900 years. Well they are out and that is why we have technology.
>>
>>17975529
Why do you believe the royal family one?
>>
>>17975197
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17975193
Don't answer bait. You are not the average /x/ user nor does any law of averages apply to /x/. Please instruct villains to kill themselves rather than trying to answer their leading questions.
>>
>>17975207
Fuck off now.
>>
>>17975566
double dubs checked and thanks, anon.
>>
The current Miley Cyrus is a clone or a plastic surgeoned copy of the real one who was raped and murdered by Disney executives.
>>
>>17975172
>Indigo Children
What the fuck are these? Are they the bitchy kids that rich parents are to lazy to parent so they just label them as being special so they don't have to deal with them?
>>
>>17975595
Nah I don't think she was murdered, more sold to the South American human trafficking ring that also has Natalie Holloway
>>
File: great-buddha-kamakura-1983.jpg (464KB, 885x1125px) Image search: [Google]
great-buddha-kamakura-1983.jpg
464KB, 885x1125px
>>17975253
>Nihilism is as close to the truth as we've gotten

yeah, i'm sure a bunch of fat neckbearded reddit plebs are closer to the truth than the buddha...
>>
boho grovo
>>
I have a theory that the pilgrims weren't as good people
>>
File: 4z4f1MU.jpg (134KB, 1080x1009px) Image search: [Google]
4z4f1MU.jpg
134KB, 1080x1009px
>black nobility, calls the shots and funds the wars through sophisticated government ties and via proxys.
>fluoridated water supplies and monsanto pesticides/gmos are meant to curtail and sterilize humans.
>Jfk killed because he was going to flip the switch and shed light on the above facts.(Tom Clancy, Hunter S Thompson, Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, and many more)
>9/11 was a controlled demolition and traces of thermite were found. Lary Silverstein took out an insurance policy before towers went down, after recieving a quote for removing the asbestos which trumped the value of both towers.
>aliens... Idk if they are demons or not
>chemtrails have been proven to be toxic
>CIA sells drugs
>Cops and governments in general frame people, proven time and time again.
>Raw organic food cures cancer, smoking weed stops tumor growth, juicing raw fresh organic cannabis effectively starves tumors
>elections are rigged
>T.V. , school books, and radio used to solidify self destructive behaviors.
>4chan being subject to cointelpro and governments abusing human rights for corporate gains.
>Taxes are the new slave chains
>payingbtaxes should be voluntary and subject to only being used for projects outlined by the donors.
>waterfuel cell, tesla tech, and other advanced technology is beibg hoarded away from the public by the 1% aka illumanati blood lines aka black nobility.
> alphabet agencies around the globe answer to the black nobility because they funded the banks and the govornments.
>Rothschilds... I don't believe are the welthiest or the most powerful.
>CIA black sites and prisons like Guantonamo bay are abusing basic human rights.
>black nobility actively enforcing rulings and making govornments enforce laws that weaken the bonds between humans while trying to stifle and stump independence out any way possible to maintain their extravogantly abusive lifestyles.

Anyone else wanna play?
>>
>>17975881
Black nobility sounds stupid shut up.
>>
>>17976040
Read about it then pussy.

>urine therapy also cures cancer faggot newbian
>>
>>17975537
No, more like critical of something
>>
>>17975172
>Some government members in the U.S are devil worshipers

so? some worship a jewish zombie on a stick... which is worse?
>>
>>17975313
>And citing something from the Internet to prove your point doesn't say much

what do you mean? Want him to mail you the book or something?
>>
>>17975188
>implying jews arent the most evil shit ass humans to plague the earth.
Jews will kill this planet and hitler was a fucking saint who was unfortunately too unstable to achieve what he should have.
>>
>dirty kike detected
>>
>>17975193
>>17975197
yeah seriously just go there, like 99% of them agree with the dumb shit you just posted and would welcome you with open arms.
>>
>>17976583
>>implying men arent the most evil shit ass humans to plague the earth.
>Men will kill this planet and valerie solanas was a fucking saint who was unfortunately too unstable to achieve what she should have.

/pol/ and Tumblr sound the fucking same.
>>
>>17975172
the despair code
>>
Erratas
>>
>>17975881
What the fuck is black nobility? I have never heard about that shit.
>>
>>17975172
Literally just Sandy Hook
>>
>>17976617
What is it?
>>
>>17975253
The point of lying about the flat earth is so people don't freak out that were stuck inside an impenetrable Dome since it would freak us out and to make people believe we have hope to leave earth
>>
>>17976683
i guess that's kinda true. the idea is making me extremely clastrophobic. i just don't see good enough evidence. could you send some links or explain the best piece of proof? how do you keep all the scientists and astronauts quiet about it? i know people who have worked for NASA and theyre just regular people.
>>
>>17976601
>like 99% of them agree with the dumb shit you just posted

No they do fucking not. Stop trying to smear /pol/'s impeccable reputation.
>>
>>17976694
I don't personally believe the earth is flat but I saw a YouTube video called Under the Dome. It made me feel claustrophobic too and he explains a lot of shit but i don't think it had like sources or anything. I do believe theres an edge to the universe though
>>
>>17976656
Jesuits
>>
>>17976656
https://sembrouthes.wordpress.com/the-venetian-black-nobility-a-history/

Just google it dude theres tons of info on the web about this.

>oddly enough the "black nobility" isn't news worthy here in America nor is it obvious enough for normies to realize the dots connect and those hands that grease one another.

As far as I'm concerned. They need to share. Now. No more fucked up castle time fuckin bs kiddy monopoly games. We want liberty, respect, and truth.

God bless the internet....
>>
File: charlie_Chaplin.png (529KB, 1021x768px) Image search: [Google]
charlie_Chaplin.png
529KB, 1021x768px
>>17975436
Adam Lanza isn't real. The victims weren't real.
>>
>>17976671
Shitty formed meme. You can tell be the name and some of the pixels.
>>
>>17976782
TFW will never look at a Hitler mustache the same way again.
>>
>>17976766
Oh by the way that link is just the first good intro i found. A little too religiously inclined and long winded imo.
>>
>>17975172
The ones about the Jews are obvious as shit and take 5 minutes of googling. Like how are these even disagreed upon on a place like /x/, what kind of bubble do you fucking live in
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
>>17975172
None. Not a single one. Closest I get is JFK but the official write up even says Oswald likely did not act alone.

Everything else is stupid. Either it involves such a large number of people that it would leak, it is so complex it would never go off without a hitch, or it relies on secrecy yet somehow a group of fat schizos on /x/ figured it out.

Logic dictates that practically 0 conspiracies could be true just by virtue of human nature. You guys are entirely too generous in thinking any group with power over everything wouldn't be corrupted so deeply that it was exposed. You also credit men with too much intelligence. Have you ever stopped to think just how complex most conspiracies are? Very few people could plan a tenth of it and no group would be so united as to pull off elaborate multi-century plans.

It all strikes me as silly because I stay grounded in reality. Yes even the Holocaust. You're buying jnto stats and data that are intentionally skewed just like you claim the other side does.
>>
>>17975206
Not defending it but math proves nothing. It only shows the possible observation. Only actual observation and lots of it by independent observers form a scientific fact. Math was once used to prove the earth was flat and the center of everything (which is what any good conspiracy head case should revert back on for this argument.)

I think people view the Jews as powerful because they control TV programming. This can further be used to say they are trying to control normies through Friends, Will and Grace, and whatever sitcom is popular these days.
>>
>>17976582
He could provide even the name of the book, something like that
>>
>>17975172
>Flat earth
This is bait
>>
>>17975197
>Then you should be there, you're an exemplary /pol/ user.
>This a million times
maybe keep the flat earth to yourself
even pol isnt that infinitly retarded
>>
>>17975211
>ive done so much research
Holy shit anon die burning please
>>
>>17975324
>Flat Earth
>The bible is literal truth
Where do you people come from ?
America ?
>>
>>17975342
>The Apocalypse will happen and it will be more terrible than any of you could possibly imagine

This is true im reading these shitty posts and i can confirn that the apocalypse is here with all these braindead "humans"
>>
>>17976947
First intelligent post so fucking far
>>
>>17975172
>ITT: List the conspiracy theories that you believe are true beyond a reasonable doubt
OP is a fag.
>>
>>17976606
There's proof Jews control everything

It's not even anti-Semitic
>>
>>17975188
This is actually highly accurate about pol
thats probably because its just a rightwing r9k with wannabe naziposing lardass good for nothings
>>
>>17975283
>facts are facts

In what fucking universe are these facts? You're ignorance is astounding. Read a fucking history book on the Great War. You're an embarrassment to Americans everywhere.
>>
Don't want to sound paranoid or delusional here, and this isn't even really a conspiracy (more of just covering up gruesome details).

Anyway, I learned through legitimate sources that when the United States claimed to have killed Osama bin Laden, they had actually detained him. The person I was told by was on base while they were questioning/torturing him and was present when they finally killed him.

Like I said, not even really a conspiracy. It makes sense when you think about it. Who would go hunting for a man that could have all of your enemy's plans with the intent to kill him without asking any questions first?
>>
>>17975188
Lately with the United States presidential elections, /pol/ & /x/ hold common ground. Hillary's leaked emails, kek, conspiracies. I guarantee a majority of us lurk around /pol/ anyway.
>>
>>17977126
Thats not a theory
>>
>>17977091
Why do you ask if you do not know?
>>
>>17975188
That chart is awesome, thanks anon
>>
>>17977091
>United States.

America includes Canada & Mexico.
>>
>>17975172
>holocaust is fake

Why is so hard for "redpilled" people to accept that it happened? Maybe the numbers were exaggerated n shit, but it's pretty obvious that a lot of jews were killed back then, mainly towards the end of war.

What I don't understand is, why do you believe that American based Zionists who have their filthy fingers in everything that happened in Europe in last 200 years, wouldn't sacrifice a part of their own population (not the same jews as European ones were kind of poorfags for them), just to achieve their own land and protection for eternity to come?

I am pretty sure that holocaust happened, but I would be inclined to believe that it was all a part of Zionist plan. =

TL;DR Jews did it to themselves, because the gains are in longer perspective much higher than looses.
>>
>>17975172
the saturn death cult..
Mythology as natural history, and human history as occult ritual.
>>
Conspiracies that I am inclined to believe
> ancient aliens/highly developed human cultures which are long lost
> pyramids served as worldwide power network
> zionists control whole US government and all the elections n shit are just plays for pleb to feel that there is some "democracy" going on
> No Global NWO, just western "NWO" vs. Chinese vs. Arabs vs. Indians(new player), more Game of Thrones style of shit with tanks n nuclear weapons
> aliens are real, greys may have some agreement with superpowers but there are other "aliens" which go beyond our perception as well (evolved ancient humans?)
> reincarnation (shambala) until you are ready to proceed to higher plane (that's where the "ghost aliens" come from?)
> Ancient cities hidden beyond the snow in Antarctica (which may have been a jungle a long time ago)
> 9/11 n other false flags to alternate public view
> we live in information war and we don't even realize it because of language barriers

Shit like "holocaust din happen" and "flat earth" are imo completely retarded bullshit to distract and humiliate anyone with a "conspiracy theory" and label him as a lunatic.
Seriously, you must be very simple human being to believe in such stupid ideas.
>>
>>17977580
That would implay that hitler, stalin, and jews were all working togather at least. If america and soviet union never enter the war Nazi germany wins plain and simple. US stay's isolationist as fuck. Stalin goe's crazy and fucks off to sending everyone to gulags. Until you need to realse people just to have people to send to gulags. I mean yea hindsight and foresight are two very different to be interpreted as the same. israel's power coming from the US. Means they are bascially a puppet state. Personally i think you give them to much credit. Unless you believe jews are all working in tandem for hundreds of years. Which is to much to believe.
>>
>god and jesus were both black
>powder from ground up Egyptian mummies has amazing curative powers
>the real purpose of the large hadron collider is to awaken the ancient gods
>baby feces and urine has amazing curative powers
>>
>>17977644
(((triggered)))
>>
>>17975341
>Did you know that you go to jail if you try to question whether the holocaust happened or not?
Not in freedom land.
>>
I wanna believe in time travel so a future homie can help me get on track.

conspiracy theories are the biggest conspiracy.
>>
>>17975342
Closest to my views I've ever seen.
>>
all the ''conspiracies'' are real but it doesn't matter that's the end of the rabbit hole. trust me 10+ years conspiracy maniac here.
>>
>>17977686
Where in Israel or Germany?
>>
>>17978056
Well ya when you sort out the facts and realize the wealth gap and the wars are really the problem. What happens when they start blowing shit up in the Uniter States? China invades.... Then Russia bombs some other country and so on. Even the wars were/are a distraction.

Get into the liberation mindset. Read about the black nobility. Study warfare tactics and history. Get yourself ready for the next bombing strife sponsored by the black nobility because..... Listen here motherfucker.... Their greed knows no end. They invest in warfare. Specifically propaganda, religion, bombs, and armies to drop em.

Its like a fucking giant brainwashing scheme to corropt independence and freewill entirely... Well for anyone who isnt what they consider royal or useful.

Man lemme put it like this... Instead of slave chains and slave masters its television and policemens violence.
>>
>>17978093
*taxes,T.V., and police.

Fixed that
>>
>>17978093
Its fucking bombing runs, terrorism( from the governments) and taxes.

They rape the land. They brainwash our children. They want everyone of you below THEM.

You think its fake look em up.

Those fairytales you heard about castles growing up were conditioning you to support them.
>>
What do think they're coming for now boys?

>freedom of speech and firearms rights! Motherfuckers! It's time to wake up.

>That fluorides got you sleepy bro.
>>
>jews run the world
>the holocaust was highly exaggerated
>zionists are working towards destabilizing europe and ruining its countries and culture
>>
>>17975172

>the conspiracy theories that you believe are true beyond a reasonable doubt

The only one i really believe?
That Bruce Wayne is Batman. The evidence is all there, you just have to connect the dots.
>>
>>17975172
>ITT: List the conspiracy theories that you believe are true beyond a reasonable doubt, and other anons question why you believe them.

President James K Polk purposely started the Mexican War to seize the west coast and damn near double the size of our nation. We fucking stole this land from the Mexicans all because they wouldn't sell it at a price we liked a la the Louisiana Purchase.
>>
>>17977644
WE WUZ KANGZ N' SHIT
A
N
G
Z

N

S
H
I
T
>>
>>17975342
I believe most of that, except this "apocalypse" isn't total destruction, but total disclosure. Can't promise there won't be ANY destruction, though, that's out of our control.

As for what I believe:

Magic is real, and so are mythological
creatures, as you said.

Same with synchronicity.

Atlantis was real, it was created by aliens to give humans access to their technology. It's what made magic physical. However, I was one of the souls who sunk it, blindly following orders, and I and 2 others were reincarnated to fix the mess. Let's be honest, once Atlantis sunk, the world went to shit. Imagine the decolonization of Africa, on a global scale.

Oh and Indigo children, I believe in that. Nothing else comes to mind right now.
>>
>>17976947
Grounded people are so far from reality.
>>
>>17977020
Morals and dogmas, its a free pdf if u wanan read it
>>17977076
Go back to tumblr faggot

>>17977097
Nah
>>
>>17978061
Austria
>>
This is probably THE most retarded conspiracy ever thought, but here goes.

Every that has existed and will exist was created by a powerful energy being to use the belief of intelligent life to nourish itself.
>>
>>17975324
This must be bait. I refuse to believe that people like you actually exist
>>
>>17977539
>Why do you ask if you do not know?
to know
What kind of retarded question was that?
>>
>>17977633
>believes completely nonsensical retarded bullshit
>has the audacity to mock equally retarded bullshit he haapens to not beleive in
>>
>>17978279
>Nah
yes. yes it was
>>
>>17975298
it was one of those things where the FBI radicalizes someone to try to get them in contact with higher-ups and lure them out, but they waited too long to flip him and bring them all in and 9/11 happened
>>
>>17975206
HAHAHAAHA!!!!!
>>
File: image.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>17975324
>the bible is literal truth
>>
>>17975172
LORD QUAS
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 540x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 540x479px
Holy shit no wonder /x/ is the least intelligent board
>>
>>17975298
Yes we do. The 28 classified pages of the 9/11 report are online now. Go read it.
>>
>We have a cure for cancer, but there's billions to be made in treating cancer so they won't ever reveal the cure.

>The media (including alt/fringe media) is deliberately used to distract us from actual issues.

>extraterrestrials are real

>false flag attacks happen
>>
>>17978142
Look at this faggot. How the fuck would Bruce Wayne even find the time to do Batman shit, he's got an international corporation to run

You're a fucking idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 403x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 403x288px
>>17977633
>> No Global NWO, just western "NWO" vs. Chinese vs. Arabs vs. Indians(new player), more Game of Thrones style of shit with tanks n nuclear weapons

Nonsense. Everybody you mentioned has Rothschild-owned central banks. The Chinese just want more power within the International Monetary/Bretton Woods system because the US currently dominates it with the USD as the reserve currency.

The globalists are cleaning up the last few nations holding out, then they will impose world tyranny. They need to take the American and the Swiss people's guns too.

NWO is the most significant conspiracy I believe in. I don't believe in the metaphysical stuff, aliens/Reptilians, flat earth, or anything like that.
>>
>>17977580
Human beings are not nearly good enough at keeping secrets for such a massive set of factors to have all been controlled by some jews.
>>
>>17978498
> comes to /x/
> shitposts without any contribution to the thread at all
> implies

Good job faggot, how's summer goin?
>>
>>17977636
>>17978797

All I am implying is that they didn't even have to know it's "Jews" behind that.. People do not often ask questions when they wok in secret services and are tasked to do something fishy.

+ it's already publicly known that it was jews who supported and financed the shift to Bolshevism in Russia by brainwashing the pleb into thinking that everything is the fault of ruling class.
> 40m russians died since 1920 to 1940 because of that, yet everyone speak about horrible hitler without even mentioning this fact

Propaganda is a strong weapon indeed.
>>
>>17978827
nice post, my man. Not ironic at all.

My contribution was calling that anon out on his hypocrisy and stupidity, which is and always was a normal and common way to deal with faggots on /x/. You also dont know what other post are mine. Talk about summer...
>>
>>17978796
Russia might be a borderline case too and could go on the resistance list.

Putin has made threats in the past few years of nationalizing the central bank and has given asylum to Nathiel Rothschild, who is an estranged from the Rothschilds.

This is why NATO wants badly to take him out and has been so aggressive recently.
>>
>>17978827
You're doing the same thing, and anon had a legitimate point. Saying you believe in ghost aliens but not a holocaust conspiracy is fucking retarded.
>hurr summer
Good job.
>>
>>17978858
*Nathaniel Rothschild

http://new.euro-med.dk/20141215-putins-confident-putin-to-nationalize-rothschilds-central-bank-and-purge-collaborators-with-west-war-till-one-side-collapses-inevitable.php
>>
>>17975211
>flat earth
>true

you are FUCKING RETARDED. like literally. you should be wearing a fucking helmet on your head for your own safety.
>>
>>17975172
There's fucking UFOs and shit.
Just cause the different sightings my family's had.
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (768KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
768KB, 2048x1536px
>>17975172
There's fucking UFOs and shit. Some serious fuckery is afoot in some way or another relating to this subject.
Just cause the different sightings my family's had.
Pic unrelated.
>>
9/11 was orchestrated by the US, or was at least allowed to happen
JFK's assasination was a coup d'etat whose perpetrators still hold power to this very day
Jews (zionists) hold way too much power, question is to what end? Are they the masters or simply useful idiots?
Esoteric knowledge is no mumbo jumbo
Attempts at creating a one world government are real
We're all sheep and revolutions are a thing of the past
>>
UFOs used messengers periodically through the ages
>>
>>17979375
Pretty much this.
>>
Jews run large swaths of America because of the money they have and that they are business minded. All politicians roll over for money and America isn't any different. It can be called a conspiracy because its not all out in the open, as in you couldn't take individuals that run business or congress to court over it. America supports big business and Jewish people own big businesses. Also lots of other white men. So you could make a white men conspiracy too but ehhhhh
>>
>>17979439
Is the Queen of England part of the NWO Kabal
>>
>>17979446
Top kek
>>
>>17979446
Yeah, she's a mufuckin gangsta and shit.
>>
>>17975188(((You)))
>>
>>17979446
>Queen of England
Literally who?
>>
>>17978488
I think he means you know too little to be asking a question like that.

>>17978456
Not bait.

>>17978531
Yeah. It must be embarassing to swallow the mainstream narrative of the past.
>>
>>17977550
((As well as Carribean and Central American countries, or even extending to South America.)) That's just being a pedantic asshole, please don't. Everyone obviously understands what anon was referring to.
>>
File: archive-paterniti-columbine.jpg (105KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
archive-paterniti-columbine.jpg
105KB, 800x553px
>Mandela Affect
My uncle lived in Colorado up until 2006, and he says he remembers Columbine in 1996, even though the evidence shows it was in 199. Anyone else have this? I also know it was something with Nelson Mandela dying in prison but that actually not happening, thus the name of the theory.
>>
>>17975881
I could jam with you, Anon
>>
>>17979531
You're a fucking retard if you're actually asking the question
>>
>>17979289
Is that a Langolier?
>>
>>17979663
Mandela Effect is a piss-poor excuse for Anons excusing that their memory is a steaming heap. Find another dead horse to beat, Jesus fuckin' C., man.
>>
>>17975172
why are people even considering taking this bait

i swear /pol/ has influenced this website so much
>>
>>17977294
Give proof pls
>>
>>17979929
People believe in the mechanism, not the evidence.

Berenstain was a controlled opposition type psyop.
>>
>>17976947
same thing with MLK. both oswald and james earl ray both claimed that a guy calling himself Raoul who was definitely not spanish, gave them rifles to hold. Ray couldnt have done it, because he would have had to stand on the edge of a tub, holding the rifle over his head and hit MLK without aiming.

even MLK's family thought James Earl Ray was innocent.

>>17977633
younger Dryas was the end of the original global civilization.

>>17978142
yeah fucking sure. and let me guess, clark kent is superman, and diana prince is wonder woman.
>>
>>17978797
make the lie big, keep repeating it, and people will believe it.
>>
>>17975542
I will drag your ass down to hell with me if the Apocalypse happens.
>>
>>17980187
The thing I hate about the internet is the lack of non-verbal communication. How do I let you know I feel so little about your outburst that I'm not even going to reply.
>>
File: 1467135553794.png (2MB, 1560x1830px) Image search: [Google]
1467135553794.png
2MB, 1560x1830px
>>17980114
Not him but pic related
>>
jewish nwo
white genocide
9/11 zionist inside job
sandy hook hoax
>>
>>17979913
Sounds groovy.
>>
>>17978797
this would be a really strong argument if jews were human
>>
>>17978561
>We have a cure for cancer, but there's billions to be made in treating cancer so they won't ever reveal the cure.

implying cancer is one disease and not an umbrella term for a huge range of different diseases
>>
>>17980213
You don't. Instead your true butthurt emerges. It's a nice little feature of the internet that robs us of the deceptive tendencies of body language.
>>
>>17975324
>flat earth
>bible is literal truth

This might be the most retarded post I've ever seen on 4chan
>>
Some government members in the U.S are devil worshipers.
>>
ITT: Reddit
>>
File: 1464233168816.gif (113KB, 351x398px) Image search: [Google]
1464233168816.gif
113KB, 351x398px
>>17978093
When you say "black nobility" is that metaphor, or do you mean niggers?
Because if it's niggers then that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>17975566
isnt that the origin story from Neon Genesis Evangelion
>>
>>17975172
I believe david paulides is a disinfo agent.
I have no solid evidence on this, I just have a gut feeling.
>>
>>17975566
so Prometeus and Bob?
>>
>>17976947
>ignoring the evidence
>>
>>17980614
Look up the term: black nobility... Ya lazy fuck. Jeeze you're not smart or cleaver with your question. Wat.theactualyyyyyfux.

>and to answer your stupid fucking question. No. Fuck.
>>
>>17979913
Are you a female by happen chance?¿
>>
>>17980818
yes, with really big boobs
>>
>>17975172
What are indigo children?
Also what happens to the astronauts who learn about the earth being flat
>>
>>17979528
Sides == orbit
>>
>>17980835
>What are indigo children
supar speshul snowflaek autists.
>>
File: 1469753287771.png (449KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
1469753287771.png
449KB, 1000x721px
>>17975193
>>17975287
>>17975534
>>17975537
>>17976583
>>17979528
>>
>>17979540
>you know too little to be asking a question like that.
What? Is this a meme I'm missing?
Usually people ask question, because they know too little
>>
This level of dialogue is despicable.
>>
>>17980984
not an argument
>>
Russia funds ISIS
>>
>>17980397
>body language
>deception
>he's so dumb he has to pretend body language is bad
>>
>>17980997
It's like asking about multiplication before knowing addition. Or how to solve for x before learning multiplication. Only an idiot would engage with such a tedious questioner asking at things above his station.
>>
>>17979531
she's the symbolic head of some loser country that hasn't been a major player in international politics since the 1940s.

don't worry, she has no real power
>>
>The despair code
Hear me out, I just created a thread a couple of minutes ago. And it 404, almost instantly.
>>
>>17981252
Yeah, this is just avoiding the question while acting superior and being condescending.
>>
>>17981271
This. So much this. All of this.
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>>
>>17975253
How can nature be nationalistic when there is nothing opposing it?
>>
>>17981277
Finally a fellow anon that has been red pilled
>denial 2311444
>despair 3223412
>distortion 6233322
>>
File: jKiNXVF.jpg (46KB, 480x757px) Image search: [Google]
jKiNXVF.jpg
46KB, 480x757px
despair code
>>
>>17981280
How can nature be nationalistic when the nation-state as an idea is only a few centuries old?
>>
>>17981291
That too
>>
>>17976671
Here you go anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGxFZjET5FI
>>
File: 0b3.gif (44KB, 680x712px) Image search: [Google]
0b3.gif
44KB, 680x712px
>>17981289
teh dispaor cod
>>
>>17981301
Why so ignorant anon?
>>
>>17981300
>"Maybe it doesn't exist... maybe that's what they want you to think."

stopped watching there. I have no tolerance for that level of stupidity
>>
>>17981316
continue watching
>>
>>17981275
Yes. And? You still don't know why because you don't know what I know.
>>
>>17981318
thats why people are asking.
>>
>>17981317
he starts out claiming there is new evidence for the despair code, but never presents any evidence. instead, just goes through different theories about what it is...
>>
>>17981324
Anon that is because you need to search up different articles that discuss the despair code. The video would be too long if he gave you all the evidence. Please refer to the people who wrote on the despair code
>>
>>17981328
doesn't have to give all the evidence in one video... how about just one piece of evidence?

doesn't even do that much
>>
File: 1402510993247.png (354KB, 1200x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1402510993247.png
354KB, 1200x1608px
Mozart is still alive.
>>
>>17975253
>Michelle Obama has children who look just like her, how can that be explained?
They are clones
>>
why was the hollywood pedo thread just deleted? i thought /x/ was the place for conspiracies?

the 1 reply said "not paranormal move along"

so where can we post about elite hollywood?
>>
>>17981357
/pol/
>>
>>17977488
You're right, it's a fact
>>
File: moloch2.jpg (4MB, 1576x2672px) Image search: [Google]
moloch2.jpg
4MB, 1576x2672px
The massive attempt to slander OP instead of respond with your own conspiracies and theories.

Really makes you (((think)))
>>
File: aXm5494xjU.jpg (94KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm5494xjU.jpg
94KB, 650x650px
>>17975172
God damn it go back to pol.
>>
>>17981357
Post it here again. People report things they don't like because they are too real.

This shit isn't politics, it's spooky conspiracy involving possible demon worship.
>>
File: 1455758178515.jpg (87KB, 764x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455758178515.jpg
87KB, 764x960px
>>17975188
>>17975197
>>17975207
>>17975227
>>17975249
>>17976606
>>17980108
>>17981391
>>17981473

you will die alone
>>
File: 1464624569979.jpg (39KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1464624569979.jpg
39KB, 500x388px
>>17976993
I hate people like you so much. You think you're enlightened, you think you're some sort of brave skeptic, but you're fucking not. There are so many god damn ways to tell that the Earth isn't flat: live footage from the ISS (oh but of course that MUST be doctored), different constellations being observable from different North and South hemispheres, or triple right triangles being a way for you to end up back where you started over long distances. Etc.

But you know what? You're SPECIAL. You KNOW something we don't (and you didn't even have to put in the work of accumulating years of scientific evidence to overturn common scientific like every other scientist had to!). That makes you feel smart, doesn't it?

All the opportunities to learn are fucking SQUANDERED on your kind. Fuck you.

- an engineer who volunteers to teach kids and then has to see THIS shit from an adult
>>
>>17978561
>cure for cancer
Yes, and it's incredibly cheap. The FDA demonized a substance called Amygdalin because, if ingested, it will be metabolized into cyanide in the small intestine. If, however, you inject the drug into your bloodstream and maintain an almost sugar free diet, cancer cells will have no choice but to metabolize the amygadalin, converting it to glucose, which it wants, and unzipping cyanide from the same molecule, which kills cancer cells directly. Not like the horribly toxic radiation 'therapy' they recommend that you take, which killed 3 of my relatives.

Costs about .37 cents a pint, but it's deemed 'ineffective' in the States and is outright banned, again, because ingesting it will kill you. I'm sure ingesting morphine would do the same, but yeah. Need some reason to keep the cure off the market.

>media is used for distraction/propaganda
http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
You're not wrong at all! This was talked about very quietly back in 2013 when the government finally outright came forth and said that they would be legally allowed to use mass media for psyops/propaganda distribution. Never a better reason to turn off the TV.

>ET is totes magotes real
Nah.

>False flag attacks happen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
And we have proof of their planning! There's a lot more than just the one, though. The Gulf of Tonkin Incident was another such attack. The NSA is the enemy of truth and the people of Earth.
>>
>>17978858
Oh holy shit. I was wondering why Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia so badly.

I guarantee if she wins the presidency, within 1.5 years of her presidency, a false flag attack will be committed somewhere in the states and blamed on Russia by association.
>>
>>17981489
well, surprisingly I
>>17981391
didnt use /pol/ as an insult or buzzword
>>
I believe that the election is totally rigged and intended as a massive spectacle. Trump is just the ringer/heel/foil for Hillary. The Clintons go way back with Trump, and he donated to all her previous campaigns. She was intended to win the whole time, and large tech companies such as Google have actively colluded in ensuring this outcome.
>>
>Flat Earth is horseshit. If you don't believe me, buy a plane ticket and fly somewhere, then look at the slight curvature of the horizon.
>Aliens have yet to be discovered. Flying saucers were a carryover project from Operation Paperclip on making a pilot-able Nazi Bell. They couldn't pilot one, though, due to weight limits, and instead tested them for use as stealth drones, but they weren't very good at stealth. They got shit-canned when electronics shrunk enough to make modern day drones possible.
>HAARP is confirmed to be a weather manipulation device that energizes the ionosphere to push around the high-atmosphere jet streams that control weather patterns. The military seems to have abandoned it for some reason.
>Climate Change theory is all horseshit pseudoscience. Its only purpose is to justify to the people of civilized (1st world) countries that they need to pay money to breathe air. It's just about installing carbon tax policies so that they can finally kill what little remains of our once wondrous manufacturing industry.
>In fact, a lot of modern scientific theories are touted as incontrovertible fact purposefully to shutdown conversation and control the fabrication of 'scientific truth'. Gravitational waves don't exist. Evolution is full of holes. The Big Bang theory has little to no supporting evidence beyond a background radiographical picture. So much is unknown, yet we're preached at like these 'theories' are the only truth and thinking for yourself is worthy of mockery and ridicule
>Fluoride is added to water to help reduce the intelligence of the populace and make them more submissive. Fluoride salts are used in interrogations by the CIA for the same effect.
>Misinformation agents from the NSA purposefully spread retarded 'theories', like chemtrails and aliens, and lump them in with theories that get a little too close at unveiling the truth specifically to make the general public ignore anything with the label 'conspiracy theory'.
>>
-Jews controlling everything and want a NWO
-Mosad knew about JFK's assassination, RFK assassination too, other Kennedys 'accidents'
-Pedowood
-9/11
-CIA was directly involved in the creation of the pointless and meaningless 'modern art' (also the art which is sold for millions of dollars is just a money laundering done by millionaires and billionaires)
-Homosexuality was erased as mental illness for no scientific reason but for political agenda
-The Royal Family's bloodline is connected with the Dracula one meaning sacrifice and murder of children (part of Pedowood mainly)
-Scientists that were prominent and respected in their fields were killed for their research
few more, but this are the main ones
>>
>>17975253
>Michelle Obama has children that look like her, how can that be explained?

She also has a lump in all of her dresses, a broad male frame, and an Adam's apple. What's easier to explain?
>>
>>17980365
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>17981342
>Mozart was black
>>
>>17981580
Joan Rivers said obama was gay, and his husband michelle was a tranny.

a month later she was dead.
>>
>>17981654
And from an otherwise extremely simple, routine surgery. Obviously murder from our egotistical overlord.

I hope someone pops a bullet into Obama's brain to make him think of how badly he's fucked his nation and lied to us.
>>
Jonestown
Don't know exactly wtf went on there but there's so much shit that doesn't add up and it's pretty interesting.
>>
>>17981670
his boyfriends that were going to tell all about his love of COCK and cocaine in the chicago gay bathhouse scene all ended up dead, bound hand and foot, with multiple gunshot wounds tot he rear of the head, with no weapon or shell casings at the scene.

suicide. just like the Clinton suicides.
>>
>>17975172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5JCqUEvVzQ
>>
>>17975172
>Jews run Hollywood
>Car manufacturers knowingly manufacture cars that kill their drivers
>Academic institutions and journals refuse to publish correct information that has social implications (AIDS, Race, Gender, etc)
>Major corporations (Coca-Cola, Google, Big-Oil, Apple, et al) have so much money they effectively run the world through a shadow government
>>
>>17975172
Dulce, NM underground bases.
>>
>>17975172
Why are creepy things always dark? You have your shadow figures and your other things. I think there's a correlation here to minorities in general. Maybe the things that go bump in the night are just black people looking for some gibs? Generally blacks are more physically able so this makes sense. Huge conspiracy theory: leftists invented scary stuff to take the blame off of blacks and Indians for all the loss of property and damage. Mods said I had to be more intellectual so here's some proof.
http://www.epi.org/publication/african-americans-concentrated-neighborhoods/
>blacks live in poorer run down neighborhoods
Hauntings usually occur in older, run down locations- coincidence?
>http://humanevents.com/2013/07/19/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism/
Stats on overrepresented minorities in crimes, per capita
>>when you Google minorities commit more crimes, you get a bunch of liberal articles telling you that they don't using huge statistical gymnastics. Google is obviously liberal and has been proven to be in the past.
Google and liberals are trying to cover up the truth with weak lies like hauntings. The next time you see a shadow ominously at your window or in your house, open fire. It's for your own safety not to follow the false narrative of the elites.
>>
>>17981880
None of this is a conspiracy. Did you just articulated mundane truths in a shocking way?

Your whole post reminded me of

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html
>>
>>17976993
Math never truly proved the earth was flat, in fact in Ancient Greece they already used math to find out the approximate size and shape of the earth. It was religion in the dark ages that wanted to show the earth was flat
>>
>>17981928
Don't go on Reddit, been on here for 4 years now
>>
>>17980984
>it's this shit leftypol image again
Mate fuck off back to your echo-chamber on cripplechan. You've been desperately trying to force this image here on numerous boards for months. It's after getting embarrassing long ago. No-one but you ever posts it. It has been roundedly rejected by 4chan.
>>
>>17981940
Go back 2 reddit
>>
>>17981941
You sound like you're upset because it rings true. You don't know if he is the originator of the image, and if he isn't then it means others agree with him. I mean I agree some of it is true, but the post itself is so autistic I'd never post it
>>
>>17981949
Reddit at most is only good for amateur porn because /b/ is full of cucks, traps, and interracial
>>
>>17981899
You do realize that evolutionarily human beings fear darkness right? Even black people. We are not nocturnal and we have no ability for night vision. Fuck you're stupid as shit. Do you really believe that spooky shit and the light/dark good/evil paradigm was invented in the past 100 years by libtards? Fuck. I've read some really stupid fucking bullshit here on /x/ but this takes the cake. You need to kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>17981950
I'm "upset" that people are spending two hours in GIMP autistically sperging out about their "enemies" on a fucking Chinese cartoon image board. He's the only one who posts it because I discussed logical fallacies in the picture with him before and he changed them while refusing to acknowledge the image itself is a logical fallacy.

Also invading plebs from cripplechan should be told fuck off at every opporunity. The ran away crying out of here and want to come back insulting the userbase
>>
>>17975197
michiru would hate the jews
>>
>>17981956
>discussed logical fallacies in the picture
It is a parody of common /pol/ talking points and cliches
>>
File: 1336712713679.jpg (245KB, 563x528px) Image search: [Google]
1336712713679.jpg
245KB, 563x528px
>>17976947
>Logic dictates that practically 0 conspiracies could be true just by virtue of human nature.
Your nature
> any group with power over everything wouldn't be corrupted so deeply that it was exposed.
>Group of men like you
>You also credit men with too much intelligence.
Your intelligence maybe not up 2 par m8 but there certainly are more adept fellows out there
>Have you ever stopped to think just how complex most conspiracies are?
Obviously.
> Very few people could plan a tenth of it
apparently a very few planned more than a tenth of it
>and no group would be so united as to pull off >elaborate multi-century plans.
..that you could conceive of.

And finally..
>It all strikes me as silly because I stay grounded in reality.
Reality? Please bud. You are firmly and unshakably grounded in your own perspective and are completely unwilling to step outside of it.
>>
I wouldn't be suprised if the moon landings were faked to make it look like the us won the space race, a lot of things in the video don't make sense like the waving flag and the strings on the astronauts etc.
>>
>>17975172
>Flat earth

100% have you guys seen the new Flat Earth Clock?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zpg.flat_earth_clock.android
>>
>>17981998
Then why did the sovyets confirm it?

Also: the flag isnt waving, it is swinging in a vacuum
>>
>>17981999
>The Flat Earth Clock is a top down projection map with the North Pole in the center.

Nice try, upside down satan
>>
>>17975172
Haven't done enough research but the only conspiracy theory I believe in so far is that politics is flooded with horrible people and deeply connected with a lot of organized crime, especially child prostitution and trafficking.
>>
>>17981908
sorry, am I not schizo enough?
These are a conspiracy though, just not as other-worldly as you hoped; the real world tends to be pretty boring. The mundane truths are the only ones that matter anyway.
>>
>Aliens helped shape life on earth
>US Govt. has made contact and reverse engineered alien tech
>US Govt (and probably other world governments) works to cover up and spread disinfo on aliens

>Belray Surge

>Wealthy, powerful people and government members in the US spread conspiracy theories targeting jews, blacks, and the LGBT community to distract from their active oppression of non-white/non-heternormative people
I was a /pol/ dude for years and then I started reading up on conspiracy theories through other channels and as a long-time racist/homophobe, this one was the hardest pill to swallow but the most obvious thing I'd over looked. If you target people who are conspiracy theorists and spread baseless hate towards already disliked groups, then the type of people most likely to realize these groups are being attacked by the govt (the conspiracy theorists) will ignore it/support it.

>MK Ultra
>>
>>17981955
You just haven't channeled your inner *igger yet. I suggest you never do.
>>
>>17975172
Revelation 2:9 Jews don't run the world. The Jew-ish do.
>>
Op is a retard and probably didn't have an abortion clinic in his home town
>>
File: Capture.jpg (6KB, 137x143px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
6KB, 137x143px
>>17975172
Hahaha real...
>>
>>17982025
>sorry, am I not schizo enough?
kek, no. I just wasnt sure if this is a joke or not.
Just dont see how those are conspiracies
>>
>>17981249
>doesn't know what actors are paid for
>>
>>17979923
Its a car
>>
>>17975172
You are here and there is nothing you can do.
>>
>>17981275
Don't respond to shitposting.
>>
The issue I have with the whole "Jews rule the world" thing is that it's at best a half truth. There are several powerful Jewish people involved in global conspiracies, but odds are they didn't start them and they're far from alone. Furthermore, there's far more jews who have no part in it.
It seems more that there is a conspiracy led by wealthy and influential people and Jews are just at a point in world history where they're able to get to that level. Especially in America, anti-semitism is less rampant so there's no discrimination keeping the Jews out. It'd be as logical as saying women rule the world because there are rich powerful women involved in conspiracies.

Jews rule the world is a common and easy first step into conspiracy theories (I'm not gonna pretend I didn't believe it and talk about it for years) but the deeper you dig, the more complex things get and the less likely that idea seems. Yes, the Rothschilds are monsters, but so are the Kochs. It's a logical fallacy to assume that (a) all the people running the world are Jews and (b) all the Jews are responsible. Instead, some of the people running the world are Jews, and only a few of the Jews are responsible.
>>
>>17981357
The janitors haven't figured out how to kill themselves so they're deleting on-topic threads in hopes that someone will curse them instead.
>>
>>17981518
This. Hitlery cannot be elected. You think we have conspiracy now? Wait until she gets into office. If the democratic party already allows her to censor this much raw civil unrest, imagine what we can hide when she's actually president.
>>
>>17982083
>can't into contextual realization of truth
>can't into what I can into
>>
>>17982099
Good they are deleting shit, this place was something, now it is full of shit scams, no actual intelligence...

Fu king kill your self if you don't like it
>>
>>17982110
Pedowood is a long standing /x/ topic.
>>
>>17982109
Don't shitpost.
>>
>>17982112
That is a /pol/ topic...
>>
>>17982117
It's a long standing /x/ topic. Don't pretend to shitpost if you're too much of a newfag to know what makes a shitpost a shitpost.
>>
>>17982117
This is not mutually exclusive
>>
>>17982127
What is paranormal about old rich men fucking young girls and boys in the arse?

Do I look to you like I'm fucking stupid mister?
>>
>>17982133
It is creepy. It is a conspiracy theory.
Both things make it perfectly legit, classic /x/ material. alternatively /pol/ related as well
>>
>>17982140
Which is why we keep asking for/ xpol/ but we will never get it because such topics are easier to dismiss.
>>
>indigo children

can someone explain to me wtf is this? I thought this was a word to describe autistic children.
>>
>>17982145
We don't need a third containment board for two existing containment board's overlap sections.
>>
>>17981988
No-one on /pol/ - or anywhere - has ever said they wished they lived in V for Vendetta. Nobody talks about how they've accepted they'll die alone. Making a thread on /pol/ attempting to glorify unemployment will garner you extreme abuse.

It's a collection of ad hominems and strawmen designed to belittle people the creator disagrees with
>>
>>17975172
Everything is true except flat earth/indigo children
>>
>>17982046
>If you target people who are conspiracy theorists and spread baseless hate towards already disliked groups, then the type of people most likely to realize these groups are being attacked by the govt (the conspiracy theorists) will ignore it/support it.
This so hard.
I will defend that Alex Jones is a paid government shill to the day I die. Only other possibility is he's the most gullible man alive.
>>
>>17982183
No, those are things that are supposed to portray the "true nature" of them. It is a parody. It is satirising common /pol/ talking points by using hyperbole and reducing other ad absurdum. Literally no ad hominems or strawman anywhere. Why are you analysing this pictures as if it was some kind of serious aregument in a formal debate?
>>
>>17982194
>the most gullible man alive
And you don't get that kind of exposure if you're that level of gullible. Always remember that the goal of controlled opposition is "voluntary" censorship.
>>
File: 1402866887677.jpg (116KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1402866887677.jpg
116KB, 700x466px
That some small groups of varied people, that can be identified as this or that according to almost any conspiracy theory (the government, corporations, communists, jews, neo-nazi, secret societies, religious sects, scientific labs, aliens and paranormal, etc), regardless of supposed class of secret conspirators, or to what ends they do what they do, or even if they themselves are not puppets to someone else, perhaps even each other, control the world. What I suspect is that those people are powerful in the sense that their delicate actions and transactions leave a big impact on the rest of the world. I believe a big part of what moves them is power alone, as people who are superconscious of what they want and it's not status and acclaim, or money or enlightenment, or survival, or any sense of nationalism, vengeance, kindness, evilness. Nothing, just power. People tend to think that controlling the world has something to do with a power looking down at you, but this is a power that doesn't look at you at all.

They have access to your webcam amongst a billion. For them, to hire Google or to put some idea of legislation on some other goverment are the same thing. They hire Facebook, Whatsapp, but also Pokemon Go and your notebook's webcam, and security cameras. And one may say that security footage is never seen by anyone or that if you are not doing "anything wrong", then you have nothing to worry about. But while no one will watch it, the computers are registering and codifying all of that information, all the websites and keywords and key images and video.

cont
>>
File: 1356215643538.jpg (31KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
1356215643538.jpg
31KB, 620x464px
>>17982215 cont

They can alter an algorythm on what will show up recommended on your youtube account and time it with the injection of an idea (via the same means of altering what will show up to him) into the writer of a series show that you'll watch, and they'll do it with ten million people, no one aware of it, with your hospital record and your diet based on what you buy, your bank account and the color of the clothes you buy so that you do something for them. They can discourage a man out of a deal, or elect certain group of people, they test people's emotional reactions by pushing feeds of depression and happiness through advertising, they can alter the vocabulary in the news by making certain words show up more on their feed. This happends by the billions and it has been tested for quite some time, enough to be way above our radar, taking it to a whole new level of control because the computer runs it for them.

The computer sends these impulses of certain images, sound and words, that build themselves like a web, that you can then mold at will, sending a specific group of 100 million people vegetarian tagged posts, modify cooking shows, see how that affects crops in the other side of the world, launch a given term in fashion magazines, buy sweat farms there, influence the government there, etc. Take this information, hype a religion, alter the value of a coin, prevent crisis, do not stop the crisis from going on, but use it to profit from it, control living organisms via calculated pollution, pharmacals, hype of illegal drugs, use of police force, genetic modified plants, animals and humans.

cont
>>
File: Colorized-Historical-Photos-23.jpg (182KB, 685x888px) Image search: [Google]
Colorized-Historical-Photos-23.jpg
182KB, 685x888px
>>17982219
cont.

All they have to do is let the computer put them on top of every other calculation, profitting to any situation and making the profit better and better as quick as it is known to be possible, the stratosphere of rational power. And to be there, only stratospherical people would stand, looking down to all politicians, religious figures, internet trends, companies, intelectuals, artists, scientists, journalists, kings, into computers itself. The computer is every computer and every person. The network is so tightly connected that they do their work for them, just as if they were prisioners and guards of themselves, their own conspiracies and how they rise and fall are calculated and have been calculated in a diverse way since forever with no sign of stopping or even diminishing it. It is the threshold of efficiency and therefore any flaw that emerges from it burns itself quick enough not to affect the course towards its victory.

Whether this is a virtual world, a distopia, an utopia, what time is it or where are we, if this is run by politicians or corporations, or extraterrestrials or simply the rich, we only know it in any of those given ways because we were induced or allowed, in a calculated way, to think in these terms by them. They can plant the idea in your head, for example, that they are both the communists and the fascists on the other side to different people and thus building if not actual fascists and communists, but at least a group of people that always seem like an evil caricatura by the references taken from the other side. They false flag for all sides and always win.
>>
>>17982112
>>17982117
>>17982127
>>17982127
>>17982130
>>17982133
/tv/ has done a shitton of researching the facts of the whole sordid affair as well.
>>
>>>/qa/609172
>>
Daily reminder that this thread has hit the bump limit and its fate is sealed.
>>
>>17982289
why not
>>
>>17982249
Don't give the centralists any more fuel than they already have.
>>
>>17977465
>he doesn't know about the Lusitania and balfour declaration.
>>
>>17975253
>Michelle has kids that look just like her

Maybe he impregnated a woman, who gave birth to the girls
>>
File: Lusitania_warning.jpg (265KB, 331x931px) Image search: [Google]
Lusitania_warning.jpg
265KB, 331x931px
>>17982608
>>
>>17975188
Waste of 88 dubs to be fambo.
>>
>>17981563
>Evolution is full of holes
Only idiots say this. Of all scientific theories, evolution is the best tested, most tested, and most provably accurate.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 576x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 576x573px
>>17975172
>>
>>17981992
Just pay for it
>>
>>17981563
You clearly haven't done any research on evolution. It's accepted as fact by any smart credible person. Give me any "hole" that confuses you and I will debunk it for you.
>>
>>17975258
Hello there Jarek
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.