[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Il be moving to oregon within the year. Id like to stop off at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Capture+_2016-07-30-14-09-32.png (391KB, 674x409px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-07-30-14-09-32.png
391KB, 674x409px
Il be moving to oregon within the year. Id like to stop off at any paronormal hot spots. Also spooky stories are welcomed
>>
Only thing i know about is Croisan Creek Rd in Salem OR, some shit about if you're speeding, you may see ghosts, a little boy or girl

>once you drive past and look back they're not there
>>
>>17975042
Start listening to this guy; I believe he is Portland based...
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/
>>
I've lived in Oregon all my life and I've spent a lot of time innawoods there. I've been camping many times on the beaches, the coast range, the valley, the cascades, and the desert. I've never had a spoopy experience aside from some encounters with cougars, deer, and campsite robbers.

Spoopiest occurrence ever was at the big tree at Imnaha Guard Station. Basically its a campsite with a small cabin you can rent out. There's a really nice spring and a huge old pine tree, but I haven't been for years. I was hanging out at the tree with my dad and my dog and my dog starts to act really funny. Climbs on to the highest spot he can get, whines, points like a pointer despite being a terrier, and then barks and starts to head back to the cabin. When we don't follow he comes back to us and does his routine again. We figure something must be out there and it must be bad if it spooks my dog since he is a total badass, so we just head back to the cabin. That night there was a big storm and a lot of trees fell over out near the Big Tree, so I have always chalked it up to animals knowing about the weather ahead of time. It's not impossible that there was a bear or a cougar around there though. Other than that I've never had any spoopy experiences that weren't directly the result of some animal in the wilderness in Oregon. We are pure here, no spoops. In the woods at least.
>>
>>17975042
Yeah, i live in central Oregon, Oregon has the most ghost towns of any state so you could look into that.

Buildings are nothing compared to the woods. Most times i get spooked while in the woods or camping, usually its just mountain lions fucking around, there was only a few times i was really worried because i knew it wasn't an animal.

>hunting during late October
>cold weather, walking through some pretty old snow
>go into the woods on a cat trail for about 3 miles
>switch to a game trail with some old deer prints
>follow that for about half a mile
>see human foot prints coming the opposite way and cut into the woods
>pay little attention to it and continue on the game trail
>up the trail i noticed the guys prints were sort of weird
>sort of clumsy like he was dragging his feet or something
>footprints looked like the guy went up to trees, step around to the front of them and then continue
>get a little confused but still continue
>go about a mile more up
>see prints come on to the trail from the woods
>look off into the trees
>guy just standing in there facing me
>>
>>17977318
continuation.

>see people in the woods all the time especially while hunting season is going on so don't really get creeper out
>decide to walk up to him to say hi and ask if he's seen any game
>get closer
>notice he is dressed as what i can only describe as "hobo"
>long dirty beard, no pack or hunting rifle
>finally get withing about 5 yards of the dude
>can literally smell him when the wind blows
>say hello to him
>doesn't say anything, sort of just stands there and moves around like he cant keep balance
>wonder if the guy is on something
>ask if he is alright
>give him a look up and down trying to fathom what his problem is
>at that moment notice that he is standing where his footprints "begin"
>facing me with no prints behind him
>clicks in my head that this dude has been walking backwards for several miles
>start backing up away from him
>at a good enough distance i turned around and power walked back to the road while watching my back
>still to this day have no idea what he was doing out there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.