[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I've got a person to ask you about, (pic related)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4695.jpg (214KB, 1090x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4695.jpg
214KB, 1090x1936px
Hey /x/, I've got a person to ask you about, (pic related) he says his name is Angelous, some friends of mine met him only once.

He claims to be a chaos mage, the son of Loki, and that Pan is his dad.
He did a ritual with 3 of my friends, 1 person on each direction of directional plate, (ie north east south west pointing in their respective directions) not sure who was on what direction, he claimed it was an energy well. Angelous walked to the middle, pricked his thumb on his teeth and started chanting something. Not sure what though. One of my friends passed out during the chanting, and then they stopped the ritual.

According to my friends, he spoke with such confidence that they believed everything he said.

If anyone could give us some information about hI'm, that would be great. If there are any questions I can try to answer them.
>>
>>17974710
why would the blessed son of gods look so... average? hes not really beautiful
>>
>>17974744
Loki was not a pretty god.
>>
Shitty rp thread, sage.
>>
Well he can't have two fathers for starters
>>
OP here. For the record, I don't belive he is the son of God's nor do I belive he is anything particularly special, I have no proof he is real.

I am legitimately asking for a friend.
>>
File: aAPgbr2_460s_v1.jpg (26KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
aAPgbr2_460s_v1.jpg
26KB, 460x288px
>>17974785

>Yep becose archetypes are sexlles

YOU COULD HAVE 2 POPS
OR TWO ARCHITYPAL MOTHER

the universe don't care about your mental limits.
It just is .

Pic related, the current manifest male and female archetypes of freedom.
>>
>>17974710
Lol if he was real he will be dead already (the guy who says he is the son of God's)
>>
Looks like a massive faggot.
>>
>>17974710
>>>/cgl/
>>
>>17974710
This speaks more to the level of your friends, to be taken in by such a massive douche. Be glad he isn't Charlie-Manson charismatic or else you'd all be cutting babies out of a womb for him...Geez.
>>
>>17974710
He's Melmoth the Wanderer.

Watch your ass, you or your friends are near your death beds.
>>
>>17974710
He sounds pretty autistic, and is most likely a homosexual as well.
>>
>>17974710
magic is 95% making people believe your shit. The other 5% is reserved for the true masters who don't toy with their objective abilities for material gain.
>>
>>17974710
Hes an edgelord
>>
File: ack.jpg (23KB, 320x279px) Image search: [Google]
ack.jpg
23KB, 320x279px
>>17974710

>Son of Loki
>Pan is his dad
>fucking pick one you delusional pussy
>>
He has an upside down hilal on his forehead, this is an islamic symbol, not a nordic or christianic symbol.
>>
File: ad_137846727.jpg (117KB, 936x701px) Image search: [Google]
ad_137846727.jpg
117KB, 936x701px
>>17974710
>the son of Loki, and that Pan is his dad.

So he has two daddys?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.