[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about how hypnotic suggestion is literally the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: these fuckin swirls.jpg (285KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
these fuckin swirls.jpg
285KB, 1200x675px
Can we talk about how hypnotic suggestion is literally the best thing ever? So last year I went to this con and there was hypnotist on stage, while I’m too paranoid to let anyone into my mind I was amazed when he hypnotized my sister into crawling around like a cat and meow. At first I thought she was full of shit, nevertheless I was still intrigued so I looked into hypnosis and surprising just how easy it is. So essentially the main goal is to get someone to hand over their consciousness to you. First you have to get them to focus, then you get them into the rhythm of obeying you and eventually they’ll just belong to you. I tested it out on my sister, and while reproducing “you are now a cat” was cool and all, I had to go deeper. Since a golden rule of hypnosis is that you can’t actually force anyone to do anything they normally wouldn’t even consider (such as murdering a loved one) I decided I needed someone depraved. So for the last few months I’ve been seeing a prostitute and putting her into a hypnotic trance. At first it was rather simple, got her into the habit of making involuntary movements, then I got her to start pretending she was a child. Over the months I got her to do more and more inane things such as telling me her innermost secrets and fingering herself while making monkey noises and when I say her trigger she just thinks I fucked her and comes back for more the next day. it was amazing, but alas she stopped seeing me after I made her eat her own shit as she smelt her breath and figured I was “doin that weird shit”. But it still fucking worked better than I expected, I essentially was able to make her a slave for hour long intervals a day by subconsciously removing her inhibitions. So now I’m working on trafficking a woman to build the perfect wife. You guys have got to hop on this shit, it’s amazing.
>>
>>17974382
Where did you learn? What literature have you been reading to teach you?

Ive been researching NLP for the past couple months with limited success. Having trouble finding legit sources with examples and methods of practice to become bettr at it.
>>
>>17974394
I learned through sifting on the internet and clinical health books. The best way to get better is to practice on someone who trusts you. You can find out more in american journal of clinical hypotheses among other books I'll recommend you when I get them from home
>>
>>17974382
Iv tried to hypnosis. It dont work on me every time i get to the point of relaxation i wake up. I cannot be hypnotised. You should be carefull what you type taking peoples freewill away isnt cool.
>>
>>17974382
that is not even how hypnotism works unless you are in a comic book or a three stooges episode
>>
>>17975039
How does it then? (not op)
>>
>>17974382
You are a horrible person
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.